Who Was Rachel Corrie?

I believe she truly felt she was fighting for a noble cause. A victim of Palestinian mentality.

rachel_corrie_burns_flag2.jpg

Such nobility, eh?

Hitler also thought his cause was noble. All true believers do. That doesn't mean he wasn't out to kill Jews, though.

Ariel Sharon thought his cause was noble. All true believers do ...that does not mean he was not out to ethnically cleanse Palestinians though...

I believe she truly felt she was fighting for a noble cause. A victim of Palestinian mentality.

Such nobility, eh?

Hitler also thought his cause was noble. All true believers do. That doesn't mean he wasn't out to kill Jews, though.

Ariel Sharon thought his cause was noble. All true believers do ...that does not mean he was not out to ethnically cleanse Palestinians though...

Yet the evidence shows that the Jews have done a very poor job of this alleged ethnic cleansing, while the Palestinians have managed to ethnically cleanse 90% of the Christian population of Palestine without even trying.

Yet the evidence shows that the Jews have done a very poor job of this alleged ethnic cleansing, while the Palestinians have managed to ethnically cleanse 90% of the Christian population of Palestine without even trying.

I always get a kick out of these children who know nothing at all beyond the repetition of the buzz phrases they learn from their hate sites.

I doubt if any have the intelligence necessary to realize that in a world where there were once a million Jews living in Arab lands and there are now just a few thousand, who has actually indulged in ethnic clensing.

It's all such idiotic turnspeak. Those who are most like Nazis in their hatred of Jews accuse anybody who defends Jews as being the Nazi.

Such nobility, eh?

They are in reservations its a long term plan ...that could be similarly said about Hitler ethnic cleansing however I will not say that because I think its morally offensive...

Such nobility, eh?

They are in reservations its a long term plan ...that could be similarly said about Hitler ethnic cleansing however I will not say that because I think its morally offensive...

And the reservations, or more precisely the concentration camps, are situated in other Islamic lands where they are refused the chance to earn a living. They are not allowed to travel or return to Palestine but are kept chained up like wild animals by their own people. Yet the Jews get blamed for the Palestinians plight when they are powerless to do anything.

Phoney, are you deliberately stupid?

So, let's see if we can deal with facts...

Every Israeli who completes their compulsory military service is assigned to the IDF Reserve Force...

Oh look... Here's a link to support my factual comment... Reserve duty Israel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

So, where is you link Phoney to support your dumbass comment?

The Koran of course, that every muslim is commanded to believe is inviolate .It tells every muslim to take up arms in the name of islam and fight for allah

If that's the best you have got Phoney you are a very ignorant idiot!

So the Koran is not valid to all muslims, is that what you are saying. That the Koran means nothing and has no meaning in islam. That the Koran does not command all muslims to take up weapons against the unbelievers and strike fear into their hearts. In every mosque in every country the muslims are told that the Koran is inviolate and the unchanging word of allah , that what it commands MUST be carried out at all times. That there are no exceptions to the commands and the only way out is death.
Have you read the Koran lately to see just what it contains and why it should be on the banned books list, why many people see it as a perversion and terrorists manual that needs to be destroyed.

So who is the IGNORANT IDIOT NOW........................

You read the bible lately Phoney?

I'm very happy there are not too many extremist Christians or we would REALLY be in trouble...

It is YOU who is ignorant Phoney, even worse, an ignorant idiot!

Yes I have and I cant see anywhere in there where it commands the Christians to take the words as inviolate and never changing and to be obeyed at all costs or face death. Yes it deals with wars from 3,000 to 4,000 years ago, yes it deals with capturing prisoners and turning them into slaves. But it does not deal with violence, rape, murder and theft as a sign of religious fervour in the 21C.

And you remain an extremist bigot, no less than Hamas and Islamic extremists worldwide!

Fly your colors high and proud Phoney! :ahole-1:

Such nobility, eh?

I always get a kick out of these children who know nothing at all beyond the repetition of the buzz phrases they learn from their hate sites.

I doubt if any have the intelligence necessary to realize that in a world where there were once a million Jews living in Arab lands and there are now just a few thousand, who has actually indulged in ethnic clensing.

It's all such idiotic turnspeak. Those who are most like Nazis in their hatred of Jews accuse anybody who defends Jews as being the Nazi.

There are over 6 million Muslim Palestinians alone living in Israel. Pali citizens even have equal voting rights in the Knesset. Perhaps someone will educate us as to how many Christians & Jews there are in Arab countries & how many Jewish & Christian citizens have equal voting rights in their elections.

The Koran of course, that every muslim is commanded to believe is inviolate .It tells every muslim to take up arms in the name of islam and fight for allah

So the Koran is not valid to all muslims, is that what you are saying. That the Koran means nothing and has no meaning in islam. That the Koran does not command all muslims to take up weapons against the unbelievers and strike fear into their hearts. In every mosque in every country the muslims are told that the Koran is inviolate and the unchanging word of allah , that what it commands MUST be carried out at all times. That there are no exceptions to the commands and the only way out is death.
Have you read the Koran lately to see just what it contains and why it should be on the banned books list, why many people see it as a perversion and terrorists manual that needs to be destroyed.

I'm very happy there are not too many extremist Christians or we would REALLY be in trouble...

Yes I have and I cant see anywhere in there where it commands the Christians to take the words as inviolate and never changing and to be obeyed at all costs or face death. Yes it deals with wars from 3,000 to 4,000 years ago, yes it deals with capturing prisoners and turning them into slaves. But it does not deal with violence, rape, murder and theft as a sign of religious fervour in the 21C.

And you remain an extremist bigot, no less than Hamas and Islamic extremists worldwide!

Just one of the stock answers from the ISLAMONAZI BRAINWASHED STOOGES when they are shown just how evil, vile and twisted the cult of islam really is. As soon as you show your knowledge of islam and what its aims are you become a bigot and an extremist. Discrediting those who have researched islam does not work as all it does is shows you to be a narrow minded bigot yourself.

Ah -- so you display how much you consider ethnic clensing to be morally offensive by becoming a complete fanboy for those with an established track record of engaging in it

Got it. .

Such nobility, eh?

There are over 6 million Muslim Palestinians alone living in Israel. Pali citizens even have equal voting rights in the Knesset. Perhaps someone will educate us as to how many Christians & Jews there are in Arab countries & how many Jewish & Christian citizens have equal voting rights in their elections.

Surely a Rachel Corrie supporter cares about this. Where are they all hiding?

Just one of the stock answers from the ISLAMONAZI BRAINWASHED STOOGES when they are shown just how evil, vile and twisted the cult of islam really is. As soon as you show your knowledge of islam and what its aims are you become a bigot and an extremist. Discrediting those who have researched islam does not work as all it does is shows you to be a narrow minded bigot yourself.

When you find someone who has researched Islam Phoney, let me know!!!

:ahole-1:

This guy sure reserched Islam. No wonder he converted to Christianity.

Son of Hamas founder converts to Christianity goes on CNN exposes Hamas -

Because you can always trust an informer who chooses money over family! :asshole:

Because you can always trust an informer who chooses money over family! :asshole:

He chose not to be affiliated with an organization that chooses death over life.

I have and the simple fact I know about the time line has you worried about just how much I do know.

Now how many times is the so called second most holy place in islam mentioned in the Koran. And why wasn't it built until 20 years after Mohamed is supposed to have visited it. ? ? ? ? ? ?

OR IS IT ALL ONE BIG ISLAMONAZI LIE

I have and the simple fact I know about the time line has you worried about just how much I do know.

Now how many times is the so called second most holy place in islam mentioned in the Koran. And why wasn't it built until 20 years after Mohamed is supposed to have visited it. ? ? ? ? ? ?

Phoney, history of your posts proves that you actually know very little... Timeline? Oh a fucking professor!!

Now, go get some education and come back when you actually have something interesting to say....

Oh and your capitalisation panic tactics prove you know nothing!

Phoney, history of your posts proves that you actually know very little... Timeline? Oh a fucking professor!!

Now, go get some education and come back when you actually have something interesting to say....

HUH??? Phoenall is one the most credible posters on this board. It's easy for him with fools like you.

Once again you fail to make any impression because you are fighting a losing battle. You will realise that your every word is being scrutinised when your posts are taken apart and the verses from the Koran dealing with them are inserted to show just how vile you and your religion are.
No panic tactics just accentuation to highlight just what you and your fellow muslims truly are NAZI's to the core.

Before I forget you did not expect a kuffaar to know about the abrogation in the Koran did you, and that is what has you worried.....................

HUH??? Phoenall is one the most credible posters on this board. It's easy for him with fools like you.

Wow really?

You need to get to the doctor and change your meds! :booze:

Once again you fail to make any impression because you are fighting a losing battle. You will realise that your every word is being scrutinised when your posts are taken apart and the verses from the Koran dealing with them are inserted to show just how vile you and your religion are.
No panic tactics just accentuation to highlight just what you and your fellow muslims truly are NAZI's to the core.

Before I forget you did not expect a kuffaar to know about the abrogation in the Koran did you, and that is what has you worried.....................

OH NO!

Not ANOTHER Phoney Phail!

I am not a Muslim Phoney...

You lost your battle a LONG time ago Phoney!

Forum List

Back