Americans are flush in liquidity - Thanks Joe!

Interesting that if the assumption is that lower delinquency rates = better economies, that suggests the Obama years experienced a better economy than the Clinton or Trump years. And Biden's first year was the best year on record.

1715467172745.png

And Biden's first year was the best year on record.

Biden's number now is worse than any Trump number.

I wasn't even gonna argue with him about it.

Anyone paying attention is fully aware of the rising trend.

Heck. Even the Fed itself acknowledges this reality.
You presented it like it’s a current problem. It’s not. It’s a historic low - outside of the pandemic numbers.

Fucking idiot. Next time you go to the Grocery Story, tell them you'll pay them in 'liquidity'.

Don't try it in a Bar, you might get your stupid ass beat
People are spending record amounts eating out. If they were struggling then why is that?

Not remotely the issue. Regardless. My house is worth 90% more than I paid for it in 2018. As usual, those at the bottom of the ladder aren’t benefitting but that is how we are set up. Takes money to make money. Democrats would spread that benefit around but the GOP hates that idea. They want me to keep every dollar I earn from equity. Nice of them. Sucks for the working class though.

You stupid moron. That house value only comes to you if you sell.

Otherwise, you are paying it back.

Figure it out.

View attachment 945391

And Biden's first year was the best year on record.

Biden's number now is worse than any Trump number.
Cherry picked bullshit. Look at ALL consumer loan delinquency rates. They only very slightly elevated from 2019 and are at historic lows.

People are spending record amounts eating out. If they were struggling then why is that?
It's the same number of people and the same number of meals served. They just cost twice as much.

Take your propaganda down the road

Cherry picked bullshit. Look at ALL consumer loan delinquency rates. They only very slightly elevated from 2019 and are at historic lows.

Higher than they've been since 2012, thanks.

It's the same number of people and the same number of meals served. They just cost twice as much.

Take your propaganda down the road
If it was a burden people would cut back and eat at home. That’s not happening. Food at home hasn’t moved. All the food increase is self driven by spending more out.

IMG_0721.jpeg

Higher than they've been since 2012

It was low in 2013 and it’s low now, and in fact about the same as 2019.

When this metric increased under Trump you couldn’t give two shits, now all of a sudden it’s the yardstick of economy.

Partisan bullshit peddling, that’s the name of your game.

Last edited:
It was low in 2013 and it’s low now, and in fact about the same as 2019.

When this metric increased under Trump you couldn’t give two shits, now all of a sudden it’s the yardstick of economy.

Partisan bullshit peddling, that’s the name of your game.

I didn't say it was a yardstick for anything, moron.

Forum List

Back