who speaks for the democrat party?

I will rule you!!!

oliver_platt_ready_to_rumble_001.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: del
No, it isn't Rush's problem but he has a lot of power. I would say he speaks for a majority of Republicans.
Rush has no power that wimpy candy asses like Steele don't give him.

Little wonder that republutards are even worse at standing up to demotards.

Well they're worse right now. The pendulum will swing back at some point when they get smarter conservatives willing to stand up against idiots like Rushbo.

but Rush has the Golden Mike.....no other has one....

Nik does that alot.....but still comments...

Umm, what? Should I read all previous threads before I comment on this one? That makes no sense at all

if you make a comment that has already been shot down.....then yea maybe you should have....just sayin...

Lmao. Man you are stupid.

Ok, sure. In the future, if I don't know that a thread exists I'll be sure to read the entire board to find it and read it before posting :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Moron.

Umm, what? Should I read all previous threads before I comment on this one? That makes no sense at all

if you make a comment that has already been shot down.....then yea maybe you should have....just sayin...

Lmao. Man you are stupid.

Ok, sure. In the future, if I don't know that a thread exists I'll be sure to read the entire board to find it and read it before posting :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Moron.

i think your the stupid one here Nik as you have demonstrated time and time again.....the THREADS Ali was talking about were plenty....and YOU were involved in a few of them....so you should have known...but you did not...at least this dumb ass can remember what is going on in threads i have been involved in....

Rush has no power that wimpy candy asses like Steele don't give him.

Little wonder that republutards are even worse at standing up to demotards.

Well they're worse right now. The pendulum will swing back at some point when they get smarter conservatives willing to stand up against idiots like Rushbo.

but Rush has the Golden Mike.....no other has one....

Joe Scarborough seems to be emerging.

You would not be cool with it. Besides, you Repubs don't get to decide, you had your chance as the deciders and screwed it up. If he wants to use a teleprompter, that's the way it is going to be.
I'm not a republican, and you know it.

And even though Shrubbie wasn't anything to brag about in the public speaking arena, he didn't carry out any pretense that he was.....Unlike the current occupant of the WH.

Not only is Obama a good speaker, he's very informed and thoughtful. It's insulting to him that you would even attempt to make the comparison.

I didn't think you were a repub but sometimes you seriously come across that way.

I'm not a repub either. I'm admittedly registered with them, but I don't vote for their mainstream candidates. In fact, since I've been regged with the party, I've only voted for two repub candidates in any election. One was Ron Paul, and the other was a man who ran for the nomination in NJ's gubernatorial primary 2 weeks ago. I only vote for conservatives that are actually conservatives.

Otherwise, like I seem to have to tell a lot of liberals on here, you'd be surprised at how many of my positions you'd probably agree with.

the left seems to obsessed over who does or does not speak for the republican party.....who does the democrat party say speaks for them?

I've never heard of the "Democrat Party" so I can't answer your question.

Or, do you normally mix up nouns and adjectives? Man, I knew you were stupid, uneducated, and fucking inarticulate.

I've never heard of the "Democrat Party" so I can't answer your question.

Oh brother, even google knew that one. Then you act like a punk. real cute what else do you do?

Forum List

Back