who speaks for the democrat party?

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
the left seems to obsessed over who does or does not speak for the republican party.....who does the democrat party say speaks for them?

It's the old double standard...Republicans are supposed to know who speaks for them...(nobody speaks for Republicans, are you serious?) but Democrats say they are all individuals and don't need anyone to speak for them.

It's just rhetoric. Neither party has a spokesperson.

It's the old double standard...Republicans are supposed to know who speaks for them...(nobody speaks for Republicans, are you serious?) but Democrats say they are all individuals and don't need anyone to speak for them.

It's just rhetoric. Neither party has a spokesperson.

Democrats say that? Really?

the left seems to obsessed over who does or does not speak for the republican party.....who does the democrat party say speaks for them?

Obama...

ok....then whenever obama speaks, it is for the democrat party...

sweet, then the democrat party is for FISA, after promising they would not vote for it....etc....

we now can say that whatever obama speaks/does, so does the democrat party, you heard it, from nik's own post

Last edited:
Actually, Obama is supposed to be the speaker for both parties, as the president.

But he and everyone else has forgotten that, I think.

Obama speaks on behalf of the United States, but he is not the head of either party. As I've said before, there is no one person that speaks for any party. There is simply too much diversity for that to be possible.

Obama speaks on behalf of the United States, but he is not the head of either party. As I've said before, there is no one person that speaks for any party. There is simply too much diversity for that to be possible.

nik says you're wrong buddy

nik says obama speaks for the democrats

nik is always right

the above is a logic game, nik likes logic games since he claims to teach the lsat....why don't you tell me the flaw in niks logic

The teleprompter.

Yay, another bullshit right-wing meme. Good to see you drinking the koolaid tho :clap2:

So you're cool with your president standing there speaking to you through two TV's?

Wouldn't it be nice to have someone up there speaking his OWN mind?

Someone writes what the president is expected to say. That's ridiculous. It's ridiculous when ANY president does it, not just a democrat.

Well, at least someone gets it. :)

I'd at least be cool with the prez standing up there with some notes in hand, that HE WROTE. I don't mind seeing the prez look down at some scribble to keep up. But to have your whole speech written out for you and fed to you through adjacent teleprompters? It's like some shit out of 1984.

How do you get fired up over a speech that's literally FED to the president?

Just another reason why I liked Ron Paul. Not the greatest orator, but every word was via his own thoughts.

Yep.

Problem with this prez is that the inauguration address he reportedly wrote was a completely disjointed laundry litany of wannabe memorable quote lines, kinda like a song desperately searching for a hook.

The schlubb would look like the incompetent nincompoop he is if he didn't have a Svengali writing his boilerplate.

It certainly isn't anyone who calls it the Democrat party. :lol:

Forum List

Back