who speaks for the democrat party?

oh noze....i didn't say democratic....yet everyone knows which party i am referring to....oh noze i made a mistake in this thread, elsewhere i have repeatedly said democratic party....but hey, let's all gang up on the misspelling because that is better than actually debating the topic

the left seems to obsessed over who does or does not speak for the republican party.....who does the democrat party say speaks for them?

For one, this idiot...

3486478282_4c391347b1_o.jpg

is that Agna?.....

I'm not a republican, and you know it.

And even though Shrubbie wasn't anything to brag about in the public speaking arena, he didn't carry out any pretense that he was.....Unlike the current occupant of the WH.

Not only is Obama a good speaker, he's very informed and thoughtful. It's insulting to him that you would even attempt to make the comparison.

I didn't think you were a repub but sometimes you seriously come across that way.

I'm not a repub either. I'm admittedly registered with them, but I don't vote for their mainstream candidates. In fact, since I've been regged with the party, I've only voted for two repub candidates in any election. One was Ron Paul, and the other was a man who ran for the nomination in NJ's gubernatorial primary 2 weeks ago. I only vote for conservatives that are actually conservatives.

Otherwise, like I seem to have to tell a lot of liberals on here, you'd be surprised at how many of my positions you'd probably agree with.

I'm not a repub either. I'm admittedly registered with them

Huh? So your position is clear. :cuckoo:

If you are a registered independent in an open primary state you have to declare for one party or the other before you can vote. The poster in question voted for Dr. Ron Paul, so he had to temporarily declare republican in order to vote on that primary ballot.

So you ignorance is clear.

If you are a registered independent in an open primary state you have to declare for one party or the other before you can vote. The poster in question voted for Dr. Ron Paul, so he had to temporarily declare republican in order to vote on that primary ballot.

So you ignorance is clear.

Exactly. I was forced to register Republican as well to vote for Ron Paul.

Forum List

Back