Democrat Establishment Member Donna Brazile: "When Biden Speaks, No One Listens"

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
From this morning's ABC Propaganda Session with Martha Redass.

I mean Radatzz.

Or whatevs.

I don't think Donna meant it to come out the way that it did?

DONNA BRAZILE: He is the Commander-in-Chief, absolutely. He should speak out more. And also, we should cover what he’s saying. Because often, when he speaks, nobody listens.

A top ranking Democrat just admitted Joe Biden's both irrelevant and incredibly boring.

Now THAT'S "progressive". ;)

I mean Radatzz.

Or whatevs.

A top ranking Democrat just admitted Joe Biden's both irrelevant and incredibly boring.

200w.gif

I love when they accidently speak the truth.

I mean...unless she's actually one of the smarter ones and can see what's coming right in front of her face.

Most of them can't, they're utterly convinced Trump is going to lose - in the face of all excessively obvious evidence.

Credit to her in this particular instance I guess?

It's never Biden's fault when things aren't going their way. It's always the messaging, voter intelligence, the media, social media, disinformation, misinformation or the ever present Orange Man Bad.

Brazile prefers the racist, Marxist, Obama era policies. But they're exactly what Biden's handlers are feeding him right now. If Brazile is embarrassed by Biden, then she's also embarrassed by Obama, just like most true Americans are. MAGA

I mean Radatzz.

Or whatevs.

What is a "Democrat Establishment Member?" Is this broken English or what? Does it means she is an establishment member who favors democracy?

Brazile prefers the racist, Marxist, Obama era policies. But they're exactly what Biden's handlers are feeding him right now. If Brazile is embarrassed by Biden, then she's also embarrassed by Obama, just like most true Americans are. MAGA

I still am contemplating whether it was a Freudian slip or a wake up call.

Either way, Dems are screeeeeeeeewed.

I mean Radatzz.

Or whatevs.

Trump campaign needs to run those clips in ads immediately.

Remember when she carried the "secret" questions to that Hillary/Bernie primary debate on CNN?

Once upon a time the Washington Post frowned upon this kind of thing.

Donna Brazile is not apologizing for leaking CNN debate questions and topics to the Hillary Clinton campaign during the Democratic primary. Her only regret, it seems, is that she got caught.

“My conscience — as an activist, a strategist — is very clear,” the interim chair of the Democratic National Committee said Monday during a satellite radio interview with liberal activist and SiriusXM host Joe Madison. She added that “if I had to do it all over again, I would know a hell of a lot more about cybersecurity.”

Forum List

Back