who speaks for the democrat party?

he's a mediocre speaker-at best.

When he first started campaigning, he wasn't great. He's much better now. Perhaps mediocre to you but considering even the last 5 Republican president's speaking abilities compared to the last 5 Democrats, Dems win hands down.

That includes Carter and Reagan.

sure, if you say so. :lol:

Nixon
Ford
Reagan
Bush
Bush

vs

Truman
Kennedy
Johnson
Clinton
Obama

Del, comon now...

Obama speaks on behalf of the United States, but he is not the head of either party. As I've said before, there is no one person that speaks for any party. There is simply too much diversity for that to be possible.

nik says you're wrong buddy

nik says obama speaks for the democrats

nik is always right

the above is a logic game, nik likes logic games since he claims to teach the lsat....why don't you tell me the flaw in niks logic

There isn't a flaw in my logic. I didn't use logic, I made a statement of opinion.

psssssssssst........your opinion became logic when i inserted your other arrogant posts. apparently you think that this thread and your statement in this thread alone compromises "nik is always right"......

don't ever think you're the man on logic games buddy

When he first started campaigning, he wasn't great. He's much better now. Perhaps mediocre to you but considering even the last 5 Republican president's speaking abilities compared to the last 5 Democrats, Dems win hands down.

Nixon
Ford
Reagan
Bush
Bush

vs

Truman
Kennedy
Johnson
Clinton
Obama

Del, comon now...

i'm laughing because you changed the topic.

truman was ok, kennedy was good, johnson flat out sucked,carter wasn't much better, clinton was good, obama's mediocre, nixon saved his job with a speech (checkers speech) and overall wasn't bad, ford was ok, reagan, say what you will, was a very good public speaker, bush1 was mediocre, w sucked.

slight edge to the dems, IMO, and as i said, the topic was obama.or should i say obamuhhhh.

nik says you're wrong buddy

nik says obama speaks for the democrats

nik is always right

the above is a logic game, nik likes logic games since he claims to teach the lsat....why don't you tell me the flaw in niks logic

There isn't a flaw in my logic. I didn't use logic, I made a statement of opinion.

psssssssssst........your opinion became logic when i inserted your other arrogant posts. apparently you think that this thread and your statement in this thread alone compromises "nik is always right"......

Oh? My opinions became logic? Why don't you try to explain that. This should be rich.

Nixon
Ford
Reagan
Bush
Bush

vs

Truman
Kennedy
Johnson
Clinton
Obama

Del, comon now...

truman was ok, kennedy was good, johnson flat out sucked,carter wasn't much better, clinton was good, obama's mediocre, nixon saved his job with a speech (checkers speech) and overall wasn't bad, ford was ok, reagan, say what you will, was a very good public speaker, bush1 was mediocre, w sucked.

slight edge to the dems, IMO, and as i said, the topic was obama.or should i say obamuhhhh.

I didn't mean to change the topic. You're right.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Nixon
Ford
Reagan
Bush
Bush

vs

Truman
Kennedy
Johnson
Clinton
Obama

Del, comon now...

Why did you omit Carter and put Truman in?

Nixon
Ford
Reagan
Bush
Bush

vs

Truman
Kennedy
Johnson
Clinton
Obama

Del, comon now...

no worries, sarah.

no worries, sarah.

:lol: Don't mind me.

Well, at least someone gets it. :)

I'd at least be cool with the prez standing up there with some notes in hand, that HE WROTE. I don't mind seeing the prez look down at some scribble to keep up. But to have your whole speech written out for you and fed to you through adjacent teleprompters? It's like some shit out of 1984.

How do you get fired up over a speech that's literally FED to the president?

Just another reason why I liked Ron Paul. Not the greatest orator, but every word was via his own thoughts.

It's all about the image, the persona, da man. He doesn't listen to what he says; he just says what he's fed.

Oh? My opinions became logic? Why don't you try to explain that. This should be rich.

nik is always right for starters.....

that you don't see the logic "games" and fail on your part is truly sad.

as crazy as those who think rush speaks for the repubs

No Rush really does speak for them. Look at how he pushed Steele around.
Is it Rush's problem that Michael Steele is a spineless milquetoast wimp, like 99% of the rest of his party man brethren??

No, it isn't Rush's problem but he has a lot of power. I would say he speaks for a majority of Republicans.

Is it Rush's problem that Michael Steele is a spineless milquetoast wimp, like 99% of the rest of his party man brethren??

No, it isn't Rush's problem but he has a lot of power. I would say he speaks for a majority of Republicans.
Rush has no power that wimpy candy asses like Steele don't give him.

Little wonder that republutards are even worse at standing up to demotards.

I don't know that he speaks for the "majority of Republicans", I think he might speak for the majority of the most vocal Republicans... most of the traditional (i.e. "Paleo") conservative republicans that I know personally barely know who Rush Limbaugh is, let alone listen to him regularly, I can say the same thing for those Republicans I know personally that label themselves "Social Conservatives".. subjective I know but I suspect it's a fairly accurate cross section.

Forum List

Back