who speaks for the democrat party?

psssssssssst........your opinion became logic when i inserted your other arrogant posts. apparently you think that this thread and your statement in this thread alone compromises "nik is always right"......

don't ever think you're the man on logic games buddy

Oh? My opinions became logic? Why don't you try to explain that. This should be rich.

nik is always right for starters.....

that you don't see the logic "games" and fail on your part is truly sad.

I am? I didn't know that I was always right.

See, I thought we were talking about MY logic. I don't quite see how you can claim that MY logic is bad through a series of statements YOU made about ME.

Oh? My opinions became logic? Why don't you try to explain that. This should be rich.

See, I thought we were talking about MY logic. I don't quite see how you can claim that MY logic is bad through a series of statements YOU made about ME.

obtuse

stupid

narrow minded

For giving those "soaring" speeches in close quarters, like beer halls, now there's the helmet-prompter!!

obamahelmet.jpg

obtuse

stupid

narrow minded

tsk tsk. Continue on with that and Liberty will start railing about you name calling and stuff. Well, no, prolly not that seems to be something exclusively he has a problem with liberals doing :lol:

If you are going to respond to the point, do it. Otherwise, don't make me waste my time reading your trash.

Is it Rush's problem that Michael Steele is a spineless milquetoast wimp, like 99% of the rest of his party man brethren??

No, it isn't Rush's problem but he has a lot of power. I would say he speaks for a majority of Republicans.
Rush has no power that wimpy candy asses like Steele don't give him.

Little wonder that republutards are even worse at standing up to demotards.

Well they're worse right now. The pendulum will swing back at some point when they get smarter conservatives willing to stand up against idiots like Rushbo.

tsk tsk. Continue on with that and Liberty will start railing about you name calling and stuff.
Yeah I would except for the fact that he described your typical behavior and attitude to a TEE.

Thank you for playing...... :eusa_angel:

Well, at least someone gets it. :)

I'd at least be cool with the prez standing up there with some notes in hand, that HE WROTE. I don't mind seeing the prez look down at some scribble to keep up. But to have your whole speech written out for you and fed to you through adjacent teleprompters? It's like some shit out of 1984.

How do you get fired up over a speech that's literally FED to the president?

Just another reason why I liked Ron Paul. Not the greatest orator, but every word was via his own thoughts.

You would not be cool with it. Besides, you Repubs don't get to decide, you had your chance as the deciders and screwed it up. If he wants to use a teleprompter, that's the way it is going to be.
yes Sara....we understand....Teleprompter it is....

You would not be cool with it. Besides, you Repubs don't get to decide, you had your chance as the deciders and screwed it up. If he wants to use a teleprompter, that's the way it is going to be.
I'm not a republican, and you know it.

And even though Shrubbie wasn't anything to brag about in the public speaking arena, he didn't carry out any pretense that he was.....Unlike the current occupant of the WH.

Not only is Obama a good speaker, he's very informed and thoughtful. It's insulting to him that you would even attempt to make the comparison.

I didn't think you were a repub but sometimes you seriously come across that way.

actually Dude is a NEO-CON....just ask Bobo....

n.

I didn't think you were a repub but sometimes you seriously come across that way.

Just out of curiosity, how so? I get the impression from Dude's posts that he has just as much disdain for the Republicans as he does for the Democrats and I have not detected any inconsistancy in that attitude, can you explain your assertion in more detail?

You can look through some of his posts if it is important to you. He hates Democrats a lot more than Republicans, imo.

so.....lots of people do....he probably hates Nazis more too...

n.

Just out of curiosity, how so? I get the impression from Dude's posts that he has just as much disdain for the Republicans as he does for the Democrats and I have not detected any inconsistancy in that attitude, can you explain your assertion in more detail?

You can look through some of his posts if it is important to you. He hates Democrats a lot more than Republicans, imo.
I hate nobody.

And you know damned well that I spent the last several years ripping dopey, overspending, bureaucracy bloating republicans.

tsk tsk. Continue on with that and Liberty will start railing about you name calling and stuff.
Yeah I would except for the fact that he described your typical behavior and attitude to a TEE.

Thank you for playing...... :eusa_angel:

Lmao. Of course. So your problem isn't with insults, its just if you disagree with them:lol:

My, what rank hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back