Who is up for an Anti-Protest???

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Looking for board members who would be interested in joining me in NYC for an anti-protest!!! I am dead serious on this!!

PM me if interested.........we pick a date.......meet in the city ( I know it well ) at a good Irish bar and then go stand right the fuck in the faces of these limpwristed assholes and say what we need to say!!! It'll be a hoot............

I got plenty of people out here on Long Island what are also part of Long Island Firearms.com who would join us in half a heartbeat.

Fuck these America-hating race baiting assholes.......PM me if you are willing to make the trip. Will make the date for a weekend..........

No thanks but go for it.

Just as people have the right to protest against police brutality, RWs have the right to protest in favor of it.

Equal rights for ALL.

I am the ultimate anti-protester! :beer:

My credentials: Back in late 80's I was at a basketball game at UIUC in Champaign, IL. When "The Chief" came to the floor during halftime, dancing his Native American routine, a lady stood up shouting "BAN THE CHIEF! RACIST SYMBOL!"

I walked up to her and began to shout her down. "Who are you to deny this school's tradition? What is your problem, lady? Sit down and shut up! Are YOU Native American? Why do YOU feel offended by this? Native Americans themselves are not!"

Soon, an elderly Alumni was standing on the other side of her, singing the U of I Alma Mater. It was quite a scene - SHE shouting in protest, ME shouting in anti-protest, and HE singing the School Song. :lol:

Along came an usher, who told us "every one of you sit down or I'll kick you out".

We sat down.

Phase Two (in which Doris gets her oats)...

John Mellencamp concert- circa 1993.

He stops his concert mid-stride and begins to lecture the 15,000 attendees (who each paid $40 for a ticket) about the environment, while a video is playing on the megatron behind him.

I stood up and shouted as loud as I could "SHUT UP AND PLAY YOUR MUSIC! DRILL ANWR! AMERICA NEEDS AMERICAN OIL!"

There are more... many more.

Looking for board members who would be interested in joining me in NYC for an anti-protest!!! I am dead serious on this!!

PM me if interested.........we pick a date.......meet in the city ( I know it well ) at a good Irish bar and then go stand right the fuck in the faces of these limpwristed assholes and say what we need to say!!! It'll be a hoot............

I got plenty of people out here on Long Island what are also part of Long Island Firearms.com who would join us in half a heartbeat.

Fuck these America-hating race baiting assholes.......PM me if you are willing to make the trip. Will make the date for a weekend..........

Toss in some free liquor and I'll protest whatever you like. Nothin better than a good ol' throw down

Toss in some free liquor and I'll protest whatever you like. Nothin better than a good ol' throw down
Cool. Let's meet there and I'll throw you down.

Hey, wait a minute. Libtard protestors in California were getting paid $14 an hour for an 8-hour day six years ago, plus one meal, plus a bail slush fund, plus guaranteed legal representation if they got arrested, plus free bus transportation. You don't think the left could get thousands of protesters otherwise do you? Santa Cruz is their Mecca.

Here's another - from the early 90's... 4th of July parade.

Anti-war Anti Bush paraders. Chanting "kill some more, no more war".

I was ok with that until my 3 year old picked up on it and kept repeating "kill some more, no more war".

That's when I stepped out into the parade route and told those 'tards to their face "fuck you mother fucker".

Fuck you, indeed. :fu:

I was ok with that until my 3 year old picked up on it and kept repeating "kill some more, no more war".

That's when I stepped out into the parade route and told those 'tards to their face "fuck you mother fucker".

I LOVE the fourth of July Parade! I get there early, on as conspicuous a corner as I can find, then when the Democrat and Infanticiders come by, I stand up and turn my back to 'em... it's cool to see how many people figure it out and join in.

Last edited:

Cool. Let's meet there and I'll throw you down.

Shut up ya weasel

If interested, shoot me a PM and I will get back to you.............have about 15 interested parties from local community forums so far and just since this past weekend, some already with some good banner idea's.

If interested, shoot me a PM and I will get back to you.............have about 15 interested parties from local community forums so far and just since this past weekend, some already with some good banner idea's.
Don't forget your hoods and cameras, Loser!
pic19.gif

And remember to smile this time:ack-1:

I have a HUGE problem with "counter protests."

People have a right to protest, if you're going to do this, at least try to educate the people that you disagree with as to WHY YOU BELIEVE THEM TO BE WRONG.

I have the sneaking suspicion, that you are incapable of such civility.

Don't forget your hoods and cameras, Loser!
pic19.gif

And remember to smile this time:ack-1:
Those two are the whitest looking black guys I've ever seen.

Last edited:

I LOVE the fourth of July Parade! I get there early, on as conspicuous a corner as I can find, then when the Democrat and Infanticiders come by, I stand up and turn my back to 'em... it's cool to see how many people figure it out and join in.

That sounds REALLY pathetic....

Please make a video, I can't wait to see you get your ass kicked by a Liberal!

Forum List

Back