US denies visa to Ugandan MP who called for homosexual castration

Homosexuality is illegal in most Muslim countries. Gaza is one of those countries.

Not exactly. They are basically invisible like they were in the US in the 1950s. Plus, in their culture there are no public displays of affection. Where have you lived in the Arab world?

Not exactly. They are basically invisible like they were in the US in the 1950s. Plus, in their culture there are no public displays of affection. Where have you lived in the Arab world?
Yeah, invisible...lol...

"
Indeed, gay and transgender people—both in Gaza and the West Bank—face an extraordinary level of persecution, persecution that may result in a yearslong prison sentence or even death.

In 2016, Hamas militants executed one of their own commanders, Mahmoud Ishtiwi, for allegedly having sex with another man."

The Ugandan MP Sarah Achieng Opendi, who called for homosexuals to be castrated during a parliamentary debate on the world’s harshest anti-LGBTQ+ laws has been denied a visa to attend a UN meeting in New York next week.

Opendi expressed “shock” after the US embassy in Kampala rejected her application to travel to the 68th session of the Commission on the Status of Women , pending “administrative” review.

I am often accused of dissing America. But this is great news. The civilised world should be isolating these bigots. It is the only way to effect change to peoples attitudes.

I would like to see the rest of the world join the US in this effort. I hope that this crazy woman takes time to reflect on her degenerate views.
God Bless America indeed.
Yet xiden welcomed Iran President Raisi…who’s done far worse then say something offensive

The chick is Ugandan, not American. The Ugandan people just really don't go for homosexuality.

1709946262809.png

Yet xiden welcomed Iran President Raisi…who’s done far worse then say something offensive
The US is obligated by law to provide visas for people to come to the UN to speak, dope.

Yeah, invisible...lol...

"
Indeed, gay and transgender people—both in Gaza and the West Bank—face an extraordinary level of persecution, persecution that may result in a yearslong prison sentence or even death.

In 2016, Hamas militants executed one of their own commanders, Mahmoud Ishtiwi, for allegedly having sex with another man."

So you live in Gaza?

The Ugandan MP Sarah Achieng Opendi, who called for homosexuals to be castrated during a parliamentary debate on the world’s harshest anti-LGBTQ+ laws has been denied a visa to attend a UN meeting in New York next week.

Opendi expressed “shock” after the US embassy in Kampala rejected her application to travel to the 68th session of the Commission on the Status of Women , pending “administrative” review.

I am often accused of dissing America. But this is great news. The civilised world should be isolating these bigots. It is the only way to effect change to peoples attitudes.

I would like to see the rest of the world join the US in this effort. I hope that this crazy woman takes time to reflect on her degenerate views.
God Bless America indeed.
This is what it takes to get Liberals excited about rejecting immigrants? Opendi should have gone through Mexico illegally.

Forum List

Back