US denies visa to Ugandan MP who called for homosexual castration

When your kind insist on shoving your fucked-up sexual perversions in our faces, and demanding that we approve of them, it becomes our business.

And when your kind are going after children, it becomes everyone's business.

Listen to yourself. I'm not a pervert or a sexual deviant. I've raised some fine children. Yet you continue to foam at the mouth with hysteria.

Listen to yourself. I'm not a pervert or a sexual deviant.

You've certainly not be at all shy about taking the side of perverts, against that of human beings.

Be known by the company that you choose to keep. If you choose to take the side of faggots, trannies, childfuckers, or other fucked-up perverts, then that is how you shall be known.

You've certainly not be at all shy about taking the side of perverts, against that of human beings.

Be known by the company that you choose to keep. If you choose to take the side of faggots, trannies, childfuckers, or other fucked-up perverts, then that is how you shall be known.
bob is a "christian" who wants to kill millions of people. Like Jesus would.

bob is a "christian" who wants to kill millions of people. Like Jesus would.

That false accusation come from a subhuman piece of shit that openly advocates the actual murder of thousands of innocent children every day, over a million every year, via abortion.

And that is so damn stupid that it thinks it needs to post everything in bold, just to make it harder for normal people to read.

That false accusation come from a subhuman piece of shit that openly advocates the actual murder of thousands of innocent children every day, over a million every year, via abortion.

And that is so damn stupid that it thinks it needs to post everything in bold, just to make it harder for normal people to read.
I demean myself talking to a psychopath like you.

You know that your sort of weirdo is dying out ? You know that dont you ?

I don't know about that. The continent that is really growing is the Tremendous Continent of Africa, where the people are sick of all the sodomy going on. Maybe I'll retire to Lusaka or some place else on the dark continent, where people aren't interested in traveling the Hershey Highway.

I demean myself talking to a psychopath like you.

You openly take the side of depraved, fucked-up sexual perverts, against that of human beings; and you call me a “psychopath” for rightfully condemning these same perverts, and for condemning you for taking their side.

If one of us is truly a psychopath, then it is very clear which one, and it is not I.

Why should innocent School Children in Florida, or any where, be subjected to lectures praising the violation of men's buttholes by other men?
You know that your sort of weirdo is dying out ? You know that dont [sic] you ?

You mean “weirdos” that do not support the sexual abuse of children? That kind of “weirdos”?

I think we should leave gay people in peace. They are human beings.. and apparently God made them too.

Do you think God makes mistakes? 🤔

You openly take the side of depraved, fucked-up sexual perverts, against that of human beings; and you call me a “psychopath” for rightfully condemning these same perverts, and for condemning you for taking their side.

If one of us is truly a psychopath, then it is very clear which one, and it is not I.

You must be thinking you're God. Your righteousness won't save you.

Post a link to government persecution of gays in The United States.

You think we should cut ties with Palestine?

Gays live and work in Arab countries... They are sons and brothers etc. Usually there isn't a problem. But, they are real hard on molesters like Dennis Hassert and coach Jerry Sandusky.

Gays live and work in Arab countries... They are sons and brothers etc. Usually there isn't a problem. But, they are real hard on molesters like Dennis Hassert and coach Jerry Sandusky.
Homosexuality is illegal in most Muslim countries. Gaza is one of those countries.

Forum List

Back