Who called TEA Party people the fringe? Whoops

Yeah, Connecticut a democratic stronghold....and an Independent (ex democrat) comes back and wins his state. He wasn't in poor standing with his constituants, just the democrats.

Joe won because the Republican was such a fuckup. Hell, the guy refused to step down with requests from his own party. Republicans voted for the person who was less of a Democrat, that being Joe.

If the Republican was such a "fuckup" why didn't the Democrat win? doyathink? :eusa_whistle:

who's "we"? You have a mouse in your pocket?

Or are you psychotic and think you're more than one person?

Cause you sure aren't representative of any military person i've ever known, loser.

we're sure a camp follower like you knew a lot a vets right ???

you mean besides my father and grandfather? Father-in-law and uncles? You really are psychotic, aren't you?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Dogbert, what I'm trying to get across is that the dems didn't want Joe anymore....that is my point. You can give whatever excuse you want, but they didn't want him.

It wasn't the fact that the Dems didn't want him any more. They found what they considered a more suitable candidate. If Ned had never ran, Joe would of won and still be a Democrat to this day.

It was 2006, you couldn't keep supporting Bush and still expect to stay in office. Haven't you noticed that excluding Maine now a days, the North East is empty when it comes to Republicans in these sort of seats?

because you fought for a tyranny where only the right wing loons get to have opinions, right, freak?

for someone who claims to have fought for democracy, you seem to be one of the most anti-american people i've ever seen.

we don't fight for shitbags like you

Thank You for your service! I am forever grateful!

for you its my pleasure. for these moron libs it should be the shark tank

Dogbert, what I'm trying to get across is that the dems didn't want Joe anymore....that is my point. You can give whatever excuse you want, but they didn't want him.

It wasn't the fact that the Dems didn't want him any more. They found what they considered a more suitable candidate. If Ned had never ran, Joe would of won and still be a Democrat to this day.

It was 2006, you couldn't keep supporting Bush and still expect to stay in office. Haven't you noticed that excluding Maine now a days, the North East is empty when it comes to Republicans in these sort of seats?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

They didn't want him because of his stand on the war, Dogbert. A lot of democratic money was spent to beat his ass....the writing was on the wall.
They thought he was all of that when he was kerry's running mate a few years earlier.

So the "Tea Party" is just going to replace the GOP in the coming years maybe. What a surprise. :rolleyes:

More of the same coming right up. Especially if any of them call people like Sarah Palin "Fiscal Conservatives." That always gives me a good laugh.

Dogbert, why don't you back up what you just stated about Palin not being a fiscal conservative. Wanna show me a link or some actual truth and fact or was that just another one of your statements that you can not back up.

Be careful though, I have read her book that has been fact checked by 11 different associated press journalists and I have all kinds of evidence that will prove that you not only distort the truth you downright lie about it.

Last edited:
Yeah, Connecticut a democratic stronghold....and an Independent (ex democrat) comes back and wins his state. He wasn't in poor standing with his constituants, just the democrats.

Joe won because the Republican was such a fuckup. Hell, the guy refused to step down with requests from his own party. Republicans voted for the person who was less of a Democrat, that being Joe.

ummmmmmmm...was that before or after he got up to speak at the republican convention?

i haven't seen Chris Shays around much lately.

XXXXXXXXXXXX.
Look, thank you for serving, but please stop it.

You're so nice, Si.
But Jill can give as good as she gets. Besides, she has enough rep power to demolish those who offend her.

Believe me, I know whereof I speak.

he's an animal, allie...just because he's a right wingnut, doesn't mean you have to defend him.

and as i recall, you got pos rep from me last. :eusa_whistle:

XXXXXXXXXXXX.

You're so nice, Si.
But Jill can give as good as she gets. Besides, she has enough rep power to demolish those who offend her.

Yes, Jillian is a very capable woman in many ways. I'm looking out more for him as he is not being a good representative of the military I know with things that he says, IMO.

Dogbert, why don't you back up what you just stated about Palin not being a fiscal conservative. Wanna show me a link or some actual truth and fact or was that just another one of your statements that you can not back up.

Be careful though, I have read her book that has been fact checked by 11 different associated press journalists and I have all kinds of evidence that will prove that you not only distort the truth you downright lie about it.

And here comes her worshipper now from the Palin flock. :lol:

Palin must really be YOUR Messiah.

Palin has mixed record as fiscal conservative - USATODAY.com

However, while running for office, her views are not really Conservative.

Do you not remember this for example?

"Unfortunately, that is the road that America may find itself on. Not necessarily this, as it's been proposed, has to pass or we're going to find ourselves in another Great Depression." - Sarah Palin (on the $700 billion bailout.)

Last edited:

You're so nice, Si.

he's an animal, allie...just because he's a right wingnut, doesn't mean you have to defend him.

I do remember!
And I'm not defending him though my disgusting side finds it a little funny, I'm just saying you can defend yourself.

I think that makes me pos rep eligible. In my twisted mind, anyway. I wish I could pos rep myself.

You're so nice, Si.

I do remember!
And I'm not defending him though my disgusting side finds it a little funny, I'm just saying you can defend yourself.

I think that makes me pos rep eligible. In my twisted mind, anyway. I wish I could pos rep myself.

you know, in some very weird way, i actually understand and appreciate that. :lol:

Forum List

Back