They were in Uganda Promoting Therapy, NOT Execution...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
They were in Uganda Promoting Therapy, NOT Execution... Could the Left be More Dishonest?

Enough of the Lies already, Liberals...

Uganda debates death penalty for gays - Africa - msnbc.com

The measure was proposed in Uganda following a visit by leaders of U.S. conservative Christian ministries that promote therapy for gays to become heterosexual. However, at least one of those leaders has denounced the bill, as have some other conservative and liberal Christians in the United States.

^I want Quotes of ANY of these Americans Promoting the Death Penalty for being Homosexual.

As for what Uganda is Actually Debating:

The Ugandan legislation in its current form would mandate a death sentence for active homosexuals living with HIV or in cases of same-sex rape. "Serial offenders" also could face capital punishment, but the legislation does not define the term. Anyone convicted of a homosexual act faces life imprisonment.

^That's Slightly Different than being Executed for simply being a Homosexual.

Either way, it's WAY Wrong, but the Left Needs to Stop being Dishonest on these Issues.

What IS is Bad Enough, you don't have to Lie about it.

The AP has Made a Deliberate Insinuation in the First Paragraph that I Quoted...

Can they Quote ANY American that Visited who was there Advocating for the Death Penalty for Homosexuals?

Seems the AP PWNED itself when it Conceded they were there Promoting Therapy.

Fucking Shameless.

:)

peace...

Last edited:
I hope my Idi Amin Dada oppostion party meat basket arrives before Christmas.

The Christian Ministries may as well be advocating the death penalty.

Their "therapy" for gayness opens the door for punishment if you are still gay after their "please god ..make me straight" therapy

They were in Uganda Promoting Therapy, NOT Execution... Could the Left be More Dishonest?

The measure was proposed in Uganda following a visit by leaders of U.S. conservative Christian ministries that promote therapy for gays to become heterosexual. However, at least one of those leaders has denounced the bill, as have some other conservative and liberal Christians in the United States.

^I want Quotes of ANY of these Americans Promoting the Death Penalty for being Homosexual.

The Ugandan legislation in its current form would mandate a death sentence for active homosexuals living with HIV or in cases of same-sex rape. "Serial offenders" also could face capital punishment, but the legislation does not define the term. Anyone convicted of a homosexual act faces life imprisonment.

Either way, it's WAY Wrong, but the Left Needs to Stop being Dishonest on these Issues.

The AP has Made a Deliberate Insinuation in the First Paragraph that I Quoted...

Can they Quote ANY American that Visited who was there Advocating for the Death Penalty for Homosexuals?

Fucking Shameless.

peace...

the left are pigtards,, honest isn't in their vocabulary, only butt fucking.

Fucking Shameless.

peace...

Your conveniently "forgot" a few parts. Like a 7 year prison sentence for defending gay rights, a 3 year prison sentence for knowing someone who is gay and not “turning them in” and a "life" sentence for someone with HIV. Of course, in prison, no one is going to get the proper care, so a "life" sentence is most definitely a "death" sentence.

As far as the therapy goes, last night, Richard Cohen was on Rachel Maddow. Mr. Cohen is the man whose books this legislation is based on. In one of his books, he listed such nuggets as, "gays were 12 times more likely to molest children" and "gay teachers were 7 times more likely to molest their students" plus an entire long list that I didn't write down. Also, he gave a the reasons for being gay, among others, divorce, race, religion and about 4 or 5 more I can't remember.

Rachel asked him about the sources for these allegations and he said all that stuff will be taken out of the next edition of his book because it's all been discredited and the person where he got the info has been drummed out of the American Medical Assoc, the American psychiatric assoc, the Canadian Medical Assoc and the Canadian psychiatric assoc as well as stripped of any license, accreditation or certificates.

Richare Cohen himself, the man whose books this legislation is based on, admitted that he himself has no license, accreditation or certificate of any type. In fact, his "therapy" has been ridiculed by American Medical Assoc and the American psychiatric assoc. So much for "just therapy".

So far NO MEMBERS OF THE FAMILY OR RICK WARREN have refuted nor condemned this legislation. In fact, Rich Warren has gone so far as to say, “We can’t tell others how to live”, even while evangelisizing and, get this, “telling others how to live”.

It amazes me when people try to defend something so odious. When you belong to an organization and members of the organization you personally belong to, your good friends, do something this awful, SILENCE IS MOST DEFINITELY CONSENT AND SUPPORT. You can't have it any other way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Their "therapy" for gayness opens the door for punishment if you are still gay after their "please god ..make me straight" therapy

Illustrate your Assertion with More than just your Simplistic Assertion.

peace...

Pastor Rick Warren Responds to Proposed Antigay Ugandan Legislation - The Human Condition Blog - Newsweek.com

"But Warren won't go so far as to condemn the legislation itself. A request for a broader reaction to the proposed Ugandan antihomosexual laws generated this response: "The fundamental dignity of every person, our right to be free, and the freedom to make moral choices are gifts endowed by God, our creator. However, it is not my personal calling as a pastor in America to comment or interfere in the political process of other nations.""

Last edited:

Illustrate your Assertion with More than just your Simplistic Assertion.

peace...

Pastor Rick Warren Responds to Proposed Antigay Ugandan Legislation - The Human Condition Blog - Newsweek.com

"But Warren won't go so far as to condemn the legislation itself. A request for a broader reaction to the proposed Ugandan antihomosexual laws generated this response: "The fundamental dignity of every person, our right to be free, and the freedom to make moral choices are gifts endowed by God, our creator. However, it is not my personal calling as a pastor in America to comment or interfere in the political process of other nations.""

Doesn't Back your Original Assertion...

Conclusion: FAIL.

peace...

WHO released $623,000 from its emergency fund to finance the action...
icon6.png

WHO: Rapid Action Brings Quick End to Marburg Outbreak in Uganda
December 08, 2017 — Rapid action prevented the spread of the deadly Marburg virus just weeks after it was first detected in Uganda, the World Health Organization reports.
The first case of the disease in the African country was confirmed October 17, when laboratory tests found the death of a 50-year-old woman was due to the Marburg virus. "Within 24 hours of being informed by the Ugandan health authorities in early October, WHO deployed a rapid response team to the remote mountainous area and we have financed the immediate support and scaled up the response in Uganda and Kenya," said World Health Organization spokeswoman, Fadela Chaib. WHO released $623,000 from its emergency fund to finance the action.

57D84C55-89E3-4507-9BED-338FC6038482_cx0_cy4_cw0_w1023_r1_s.jpg

A medical worker wearing full protective equipment decontaminates a cup used by a man being quarantined after coming into contact in Uganda with a carrier of the Marburg virus, a hemorrhagic fever from the same family as Ebola, at the Kenyatta National Hospital in Nairobi, Kenya​

Marburg is a highly fatal disease caused by a virus from the same family as that of Ebola. It can be transmitted from person to person by bodily fluids, and can cause bleeding, fever, vomiting, diarrhea and other symptoms. This was the fifth outbreak of Marburg virus in a decade, and lessons have been learned from those outbreaks, as well as from the West African Ebola epidemic that killed more than 11,000 people. "Marburg is very infectious," Chaib said. "It was also important to trace all the contacts of this first case and to follow them for a period of 21 days, plus 21 days just to make sure that there [are] no other cases being detected."

WHO reports three people died over the course of the outbreak, which affected two districts in eastern Uganda near the Kenyan border. Surveillance and contact tracing on the Kenyan side of the border by the Kenyan Ministry of Health and its partners also prevented cross-border spread of the disease, according to WHO.

WHO: Rapid Action Brings Quick End to Marburg Outbreak in Uganda

Forum List

Back