Who called TEA Party people the fringe? Whoops

anti-intellectual, angry, government hating....and the rabid religious right.

And if you're not one of them, you're not a real American. Is that who is the average person in these tea parties? :eusa_think:

i can only judge by the people on this board. most yes...a few no.

and i left out sore losers who can't stand that they lost the election and have been trying to undermine this country ever since.

You mean kinda like the Democrats did in 2004? Wherever did the sore losers of today get that idea??:lol:

They're just jealous that they didn't think of organizing. Figured they had the media on their side so there was no reason to assemble peacefully.

I suspect when the details of the final healthcare bill come out those teaparty numbers will double. Then amnesty and cap and tax... Whoa baby!

They're just jealous that they didn't think of organizing. Figured they had the media on their side so there was no reason to assemble peacefully.

I suspect when the details of the final healthcare bill come out those teaparty numbers will double. Then amnesty and cap and tax... Whoa baby!
And in the past when they organized, they managed willfully destroy property and to be violent. That always wins folks over. :rolleyes:

Granted there are crazies at those tea parties like the LaRouche people. But they wouldn't allow a few bad apples destroy the whole purpose. Shows a whole lot more courage methinks.

to get rid of your ass of course

because you fought for a tyranny where only the right wing loons get to have opinions, right, freak?

for someone who claims to have fought for democracy, you seem to be one of the most anti-american people i've ever seen.

we don't fight for shitbags like you
Real soldiers fight for all Americans. You're either a phony or a traitor. Piss off.

because you fought for a tyranny where only the right wing loons get to have opinions, right, freak?

for someone who claims to have fought for democracy, you seem to be one of the most anti-american people i've ever seen.

we don't fight for shitbags like you
Real soldiers fight for all Americans. You're either a phony or a traitor. Piss off.

I wasn't a soldier. connect the dots. and i got a loooong PM about and you and some other traitor on here.

Forum List

Back