Who called TEA Party people the fringe? Whoops

didn't the last polls say that only 20% of voters identify as republicans?

so what are we talking about 70% of the 20%?

Pretty much. Unsurprisingly, the same number of Republicans who hold a favorable view of Palin as well.

anti-intellectual, angry, government hating....and the rabid religious right.

Jill.. don't confuse "government hating" with the will to have the government returned to what was intended and to take many more things out of the hands of government that have no business being there...

Government hating would be your rabid lefty professional protesters and your militia whackos waiting to take on government forces who they believe are using invisible black helicopters for surveillance

I love the teaparty movement

Nobody moves voters towards the Democratic candidate like a good teabag rally

How do you know that?

Teabaggers set their sights on Arlen Spector......Spector switches to Democrat

Teabaggers set their sights on Scozafavo in NY23 .......A Democrat wins the district for the first time in 150 years

Gotta love the teabaggers....they keep Republican candidates in line

Real soldiers fight for all Americans. You're either a phony or a traitor. Piss off.

I wasn't a soldier. connect the dots. and i got a loooong PM about and you and some other traitor on here.
How sweet...it's good to know a bunch of lunatics discuss me with an asswipe.

:clap2:

black lunatics to. we had our black neighbors over for dinner last night. i showed them some of your post. my my. long time since i heard the N word used so much. we hit floor laffin about you. their son swears your not black. just another honkey acting like one.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Pilgrim...sadly your thread proved you wrong. Here are your fringe teaparty supporters: namvet, who is exactly what you don't want in the service and Willow Tree who thanks namvet for hating fifty percent of Americans.

conservative have always been main stream America. liberals are the shit god had left over

A Democrat is president, Democrats are in the majority in the Senate, the House, state governorships, and state legislatures. And then even among the Republican minority there are plenty of representatives that the 'real' conservatives, like you, don't think are conservative enough.

That conservative 'mainstream' you're talking about looks more like a piss trickle.

I love the teaparty movement

Nobody moves voters towards the Democratic candidate like a good teabag rally

How do you know that?

Teabaggers set their sights on Scozafavo in NY23 .......A Democrat wins the district for the first time in 150 years

3913967498_fbff8c0e2a.jpg

havin compass problems again ???​

Pilgrim...sadly your thread proved you wrong. Here are your fringe teaparty supporters: namvet, who is exactly what you don't want in the service and Willow Tree who thanks namvet for hating fifty percent of Americans.

how's it feel to be the boards toilet stool ??? when ever we have to take a shit we raise your lid. we're laffin at you. louder every day

how's it feel to be the boards toilet stool ??? when ever we have to take a shit we raise your lid. we're laffin at you. louder every day

Ironically the OP is claiming that the teabagger movement is NOT composed of people like you.

The words "permanant minority" comes to mind.

The tea bag party will kill the republican party.

The words "permanant minority" comes to mind.

The tea bag party will kill the republican party.
Perhaps it will change the party, and make it stronger. Perhaps a strong third party...I don't know. But, it does seem they had influence on the last election, and the polls are showing that the republicans are gaining momentum for the next election.

I'll thank him every day of the week. and just before he spouted off he was told he was un American. I do thank him. He has the balls to fight for America. If not for people like him there would be no America,, and sadly because of people like you there might not be an America.. you voted for "fundamentally changing America. You voted for one who is ashamed of America, and he has a wife who could not find pride in her country til she reached 45 years of age. So yes, I thank him and will continute to thank him each and every day.

I'll thank him every day of the week. and just before he spouted off he was told he was un American. I do thank him. He has the balls to fight for America. If not for people like him there would be no America,, and sadly because of people like you there might not be an America.. you voted for "fundamentally changing America. You voted for one who is ashamed of America, and he has a wife who could not find pride in her country til she reached 45 years of age. So yes, I thank him and will continute to thank him each and every day.

Good post, Willow.

How do you know that?

Thanks Namvet for reminding America what teabagging is all about

Thanks Namvet for reminding America what teabagging is all about

There's a 50/50 chance it was one of your own making the Tea Partyer's look bad. It's not beyond the rabid left.

Forum List

Back