‘Who are YOU again’? Ben Shapiro TROUNCES Hillary Clinton in one, tweet

'Who are YOU again'? Ben Shapiro TROUNCES pandering Hillary Clinton in one, snarky tweet

Indeed, Hillary Who, perhaps in a vain attempt to stay relevant she will pose nude in playboy

Who is he, had to look him up, a Russian jew genealogy.

Now who is Clinton, a 2 time first lady of Arkansas, an attorney, a First Lady of the US for 8 years, a US Senator of NY for 8 years and a SOS for 4, and twice ran for POTUS and got the maj vote the last time she ran.

Who is he again??
Shapiro is easily the most polished, intelligent, well reasoned, well researched, well documented speaker I've heard in many years. I've watched him in debates many times and I've yet to see any one on the left not get hammered. I would love to watch Shapiro in an unrehearsed debate with any presidential candidate in the last few decades. He would eat Hillary.

Never heard of him and I doubt most people have. He is a nobody who wants to be somebody.

You've never heard of Ben Shapiro?
So what else common information in the political world do you lack?
It leaves one wondering.....

She is Red Helmet Special, she thinks you can "gerrymander" a Presidential Election.

'Who are YOU again'? Ben Shapiro TROUNCES pandering Hillary Clinton in one, snarky tweet

Indeed, Hillary Who, perhaps in a vain attempt to stay relevant she will pose nude in playboy

Now who is Clinton, a 2 time first lady of Arkansas, an attorney, a First Lady of the US for 8 years, a US Senator of NY for 8 years and a SOS for 4, and twice ran for POTUS and got the maj vote the last time she ran.

Who is he again??
And pretty much failed at all of them.

No she didn't, not at all, except for the right wing propaganda. She is much more of a winner than the loser who is President now, who won by the skin of his teeth, Russia and gerrymandering.
She failed as first lady. She couldn't do her healthcare, couldn't keep the president satisfied he had to go to other women, heck she landed under sniper fire with a child on the runway. Senator, she had to move to a state where she knew she would win, and her accomplishment as a senator. I think made the place where Woodstock happened, became a monument or something. As SOS she got that gig because she got screwed out of the presidency. She lost 4 Americans because of her incompetence and gave classified information to our enemies. You consider that successful?

Who is he again??

LOL, she is a nobody that had ride a man's coat tails to get anywhere.

Behind every good man is a strong woman.

He is not a good man and she is a psychopathic bitch.

Compared to who, Trump, and she is a bitch compared to who?

Who is he again??

No she didn't, not at all, except for the right wing propaganda. She is much more of a winner than the loser who is President now, who won by the skin of his teeth, Russia and gerrymandering.
She failed as first lady. She couldn't do her healthcare, couldn't keep the president satisfied he had to go to other women, heck she landed under sniper fire with a child on the runway. Senator, she had to move to a state where she knew she would win, and her accomplishment as a senator. I think made the place where Woodstock happened, became a monument or something. As SOS she got that gig because she got screwed out of the presidency. She lost 4 Americans because of her incompetence and gave classified information to our enemies. You consider that successful?

and Bush lost the twin towers, and I hear the raid in Yemen was very badly planned. She has nothing to do with the raid in Benghazi, and frankly since Clinton plan was rejected, and nothing was done in the Bush Admin, finally another Dem president did it. I call that slow progress, but the GOP blocks everything that might benefit the working poor class.
Now onto women, I do not believe all those stories, and even if he had an affair with Flowers, he may of, that is on Bill not Hillary, do you want to talk about Gingrich and his aide now???
The rest of it is propaganda from the right men and women who never amounted to beans and their jealousy rears its ulgy head.

Who is he again??

and Bush lost the twin towers, and I hear the raid in Yemen was very badly planned. She has nothing to do with the raid in Benghazi, and frankly since Clinton plan was rejected, and nothing was done in the Bush Admin, finally another Dem president did it. I call that slow progress, but the GOP blocks everything that might benefit the working poor class.
Now onto women, I do not believe all those stories, and even if he had an affair with Flowers, he may of, that is on Bill not Hillary, do you want to talk about Gingrich and his aide now???
The rest of it is propaganda from the right men and women who never amounted to beans and their jealousy rears its ulgy head.
Okay, lol.

Who is he again??

LOL, sure thing honey. Good lord.

Who is he again??

Want to talk about Gingrich and his aide, or how Melania felt when the Hollywood video came out when Trump stated he grabs women in the pussy.

Want to talk about Gingrich and his aide, or how Melania felt when the Hollywood video came out when Trump stated he grabs women in the pussy.

You really think that just spouting silly shit and never stringing even one coherent thought with another is a winning strategy? Hell woman, stop, breathe, and try again. You look pretty damn stupid here. We get it, you love you some Hillary but that doesn't change the fact that is a murderous bitch of a sociopath.

Forum List

Back