Is Rachel Madow working for Trump??????????????

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
After all she did prove that Trump pays taxes, so either she is working for Trump or is insane

LOL

I do wish she did not fall for Trump's trick. Oh and I wish he would still be sitting and wondering why she isn't showing it, the one year he probably paid taxes.

• Banned
I do wish she did not fall for Trump's trick. Oh and I wish he would still be sitting and wondering why she isn't showing it, the one year he probably paid taxes.
She is being paid by Trump, it's obvious. Or she is retarded

Yea, the "TRUMP NEVER PAID ANY TAXES" crowd seems to have finally SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Are they ever correct?

upload_2017-3-26_14-14-48.jpeg

I hope the networks don't pull her too soon. Conservatives need a few more years of unwitting service out of her.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Last edited:
After all she did prove that Trump pays taxes, so either she is working for Trump or is insane

LOL

The 2 pages of his 2005 tax return are stamped client copy, which means they were leaked by Donald Trump himself.

LOL
When I was catching the news on Fox last night around 7 o'clock, there was a little ad box in the corner of the screen saying "Bombshell on Justice with Jeanine at 9 p.m." Are you SURE that was the bombshell? Her opinion on Ryan?
Trump tweeted that in the same vein that Kellyanne plugged Ivanka's clothes. Just a good natured plug for a buddy.

LOL

The 2 pages of his 2005 tax return are stamped client copy, which means they were leaked by Donald Trump himself.

Also a leaker would of sent something more than showing he paid taxes, but what we need to take is the ATM and the effects on the wealthy tax payers bill.

It proves he pays taxes and the IRS agrees because they leave him alone

Yea, the "TRUMP NEVER PAID ANY TAXES" crowd seems to have finally SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Are they ever correct?

EXACTLY who said "trump never paid any taxes"?

Please be specific and provide links.

(Liar)

Noe, think on this as long as you can. Shouldn't take longer than a moment or two. What that showed is that he lied. You're right that there's nothing new about that but look at the dollar amounts.

He cannot have made that amount, with the amount he showed as a loss and what he sowed as tax paid.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Are they ever correct?

EXACTLY who said "trump never paid any taxes"?

Please be specific and provide links.

(Liar)

Noe, think on this as long as you can. Shouldn't take longer than a moment or two. What that showed is that he lied. You're right that there's nothing new about that but look at the dollar amounts.

He cannot have made that amount, with the amount he showed as a loss and what he sowed as tax paid.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Hillary Clinton said that silly
Flashback: Hillary Suggested Trump Paid No Taxes

So were you born stupid or did you perfect it at Harvard

New Topics

Forum List

Back