‘Who are YOU again’? Ben Shapiro TROUNCES Hillary Clinton in one, tweet

'Who are YOU again'? Ben Shapiro TROUNCES pandering Hillary Clinton in one, snarky tweet

Indeed, Hillary Who, perhaps in a vain attempt to stay relevant she will pose nude in playboy

Who is he, had to look him up, a Russian jew genealogy.

Now who is Clinton, a 2 time first lady of Arkansas, an attorney, a First Lady of the US for 8 years, a US Senator of NY for 8 years and a SOS for 4, and twice ran for POTUS and got the maj vote the last time she ran.

Who is he again??

LOL, she is a nobody that had ride a man's coat tails to get anywhere.

Behind every good man is a strong woman.

He is not a good man and she is a psychopathic bitch.

'Who are YOU again'? Ben Shapiro TROUNCES pandering Hillary Clinton in one, snarky tweet

Indeed, Hillary Who, perhaps in a vain attempt to stay relevant she will pose nude in playboy

Now who is Clinton, a 2 time first lady of Arkansas, an attorney, a First Lady of the US for 8 years, a US Senator of NY for 8 years and a SOS for 4, and twice ran for POTUS and got the maj vote the last time she ran.

Who is he again??

Melania.

Melania, the woman who refuses to be the First Lady. Who has managed to use his election to the Presidency as a strategy to get the Trump Tower apartment for her. Love her, can't stand him.

Who is he again??

Melania.

Melania, the woman who refuses to be the First Lady. Who has managed to use his election to the Presidency as a strategy to get the Trump Tower apartment for her. Love her, can't stand him.
Prove it.

Who is he again??

Melania.

Or she is keeping her son in the same school instead of moving him to washitington

Who is he again??
Shapiro is easily the most polished, intelligent, well reasoned, well researched, well documented speaker I've heard in many years. I've watched him in debates many times and I've yet to see any one on the left not get hammered. I would love to watch Shapiro in an unrehearsed debate with any presidential candidate in the last few decades. He would eat Hillary.

No one cares what anyone stupid enough to vote for the Donald thinks.

I look forward to the sociopath being dragged out of the White House in a straight jacket or handcuffs.

Imbecile
You care plenty what Trump thinks

You care even more what I think

Who is he again??
Shapiro is easily the most polished, intelligent, well reasoned, well researched, well documented speaker I've heard in many years. I've watched him in debates many times and I've yet to see any one on the left not get hammered. I would love to watch Shapiro in an unrehearsed debate with any presidential candidate in the last few decades. He would eat Hillary.
Nobody eats Hillary except Huma

Who is he again??
Nobody eats Hillary except Huma
She gets it through the HUMA-DOOR.

Who is he again??
And pretty much failed at all of them.

No she didn't, not at all, except for the right wing propaganda. She is much more of a winner than the loser who is President now, who won by the skin of his teeth, Russia and gerrymandering.

Who is he again??

No she didn't, not at all, except for the right wing propaganda. She is much more of a winner than the loser who is President now, who won by the skin of his teeth, Russia and gerrymandering.
Hillary elected Trump

Who is he again??

Never heard of him and I doubt most people have. He is a nobody who wants to be somebody.

17028674_1281586711933124_1915324867_n.jpg

Who is he again??

Never heard of him and I doubt most people have. He is a nobody who wants to be somebody.
They know him on a lot of college campuses, they protest him constantly. He's eaten a few too many of their humanities profs.

Who is he again??

You don't even know what a dumbass you are. You can't "gerrymander" a Presidential Election, good fucking god American's are idiots.

Who is he again??

You sure put a lot of stock in being married to a politician.....
Last time I checked all that entailed was marrying one.

Who is he again??

You've never heard of Ben Shapiro?
So what else common information in the political world do you lack?
It leaves one wondering.....

Forum List

Back