Who are the Palestinians? An Arab Invention.

• Thread starter Deleted member 61768
  • Start date
It was an attempt to get the Palestinians to formally agree to permanent military occupation with the permanent presence of Israel occupation troops and agree that Israel would control the land borders, air space and territorial sea forever. There was never any offer to grant sovereignty to the Palestinians.

It was a terrible offer, it would have allowed Israel to occupy Palestine forever with the formal agreement of the Palestinians.

Palestinian Mentality.

Abbas: Give me everything I ask for.

Olmert: Okay, here you go.

Abbas: What a terrible offer!

The Olmert plan gave full sovereignty to Palestine, gave generous and eqaul land swaps, removed Israeli presence from the Jordan valley, reliquished Israel sovereignty over the Temple Mount, gave Palestine half of Jerusalem.

upload_2017-3-1_11-51-1.jpeg

It was an attempt to get the Palestinians to formally agree to permanent military occupation with the permanent presence of Israel occupation troops and agree that Israel would control the land borders, air space and territorial sea forever. There was never any offer to grant sovereignty to the Palestinians.

It was a terrible offer, it would have allowed Israel to occupy Palestine forever with the formal agreement of the Palestinians.

Palestinian Mentality.

Abbas: Give me everything I ask for.

Olmert: Okay, here you go.

Abbas: What a terrible offer!

The Olmert plan gave full sovereignty to Palestine, gave generous and eqaul land swaps, removed Israeli presence from the Jordan valley, reliquished Israel sovereignty over the Temple Mount, gave Palestine half of Jerusalem.

View attachment 114862

The Palestinians didn't even act like grown-up, professional negotiators. I read that the night after he met with Olmert, Abbas grabbed a napkin at a cafe to draw out the map of Israel and Palestine that was offered to him. Is this a serious negotiator? Abbas also said he couldn't accept Olmert's offer because Olmert's gov't was shaky. That's not your concern, Abbas. It's an internal Israeli matter. Perhaps if Abbas had accepted the offer, Olmert's gov't would not have fallen.

Originally posted by FY
I read that the night after he met with Olmert, Abbas grabbed a napkin at a cafe to draw out the map of Israel and Palestine that was offered to him.Is this a serious negotiator?

Abbas might just as well have drawn it on a roll of toilet paper instead of a napkin.

As far as the palestinian people is concerned, any agreement signing away a single inch of Palestine and butt paper have about the same value.

Last edited:
But if the description fits, it is not name calling, it is a statement of fact. How else would one call someone that felt that because of one's religion it was justified to expropriate the inhabitants of a place of a different religion to make room for people of one's own religion?

The Jewish people do not feel that. The Jewish people believe they have a right to return to their homeland. The Jewish people believe they have a right to self-determination in their ancestral lands. Now, you may think that we are wrong about that, and that's fine. But you don't get to decide what we "feel" or what our narrative is.
It's not a matter of feeling but one of fact.
In no sense are Ukrainian Jews returning to a homeland in the Middle East which they have never been to before.
They are if we pay their airfare!
New Organization Helps Ukrainian Jews Make Smooth Aliyah to Israel

Palestinian blood.

Please describe where this country of Palestine ever existed, with it's own language, currency, etc. and therefore what would qualify as "Palestinian blood" you mother fucking idiot dimwit trog.

p.s. Only threw in the name calling because you seem to think it's quite OK and therefore a language you will understand.

Last edited:
Challenger at the core of his portion of the narrative, will give you the conspiracy theory that the world is controlled by Jews.

Wait...what? Kindly point out to me where I've said the world is controlled by "Jews"

I am not going to waste my time for you, you know that at the root of your conspiracy theorist type posts, it is always the fault of the Jews. See your post #366.

For the same reason native americans continued to fight the white invaders against all odds well into the 20th century when the last bands of renegade apache warriors finally surrendered to the US army.

Wait, well into the 20th century? That would imply at the earliest 1960 or 1970. I thought Geronimo surrendered in 1886.

For the same reason native americans continued to fight the white invaders against all odds well into the 20th century when the last bands of renegade apache warriors finally surrendered to the US army.

Wait, well into the 20th century? That would imply at the earliest 1960 or 1970. I thought Geronimo surrendered in 1886.

By "well into" I meant the mid-20's, Teddy.

Right or wrong, I think I work miracles here everyday for someone who's not a native speaker. :biggrin:

March 20–23, 1923, Posey War in Utah between Ute and Paiute natives against Mormon colonists.

In 1924, both the Renegade period and the Apache Wars, which had begun decades earlier, ended and brought the American Indian Wars to a close.

American Indian Wars - Wikipedia

Palestinian blood.

Please describe where this country of Palestine ever existed, with it's own language, currency, etc. and therefore what would qualify as "Palestinian blood" you mother fucking idiot dimwit trog.

p.s. Only threw in the name calling because you seem to think it's quite OK and therefore a language you will understand.

I've never understood this Zionist fascination with whether or not a nation state of Palestine existed. Many of the post WW1 former Turkish never existed as individual nation states and were provinces or administrative districts of larger empires, Roman, Ottoman etc. The inhabitants were always there and were identified by the name of the district, province etc. Inhabitants of the Roman province of Palestina were Palestinesi, for example.

You forgot to mention that the Dome of the Rock was originally a Jewish synagogue and later it was transformed into a Cathedral and then later when the land was conquered and taken over by Muslims it was converted from a church into a Mosque. So as a Mosque, no it didn't stand there for 1300 years. Only in your confused mind.

Well I never mentioned any of the above because there's no evidence that the Dome of the Rock was ever a Jewish synagogue, having been built in 691CE by the Ummayids, that's highly unlikely. Yes, the Crusaders turned it into a church while they ruled Jerusalem and then it was re-converted back into a Mosque when Jerusalem was reconquered ans has remained a mosque ever since. My mind isn't confused, unlike some.
It was a Jewish synagogue (notice the dome and the link / information posted about early synagogue structures and domes) which the Romans later turned into a cathedral and later on when the Muslims came in and took it over it was turned it into a Mosque. Is there any land, any building, anything the Moslems didn't steal from other people by conquest or terrorism? Pakistan was carved out of India too. Mohammad was born in 570 A.D. so look sometime before 600 A.D. for who the original occupants were of lands, etc. As for the Jews? They were in Israel thousands of years before Mohammad was even a twinkle in his mothers eye and afterward as well. AND THERE WERE NO MOSQUES THEN EITHER.

Your Koran identifies Israel as given to the Jews by God. There is no mention of Jerusalem or Palestinians in your Koran. There is no religious connection between Israel and Islam. You've got one Muslim Cleric who even went on record stating there as no religious significance to Muslims connected to Israel or Jerusalem and that the Palestinians were an "Arab Invention." The cat is out of the bag. Could this be the sequel to the tale of the rat in the hat?
Dirtbags Became Duststorms

Even Medina was Jewish before the predatory desert savages swarmed into it.

So? The Dome of the Rock was never a synagogue.

Challenger at the core of his portion of the narrative, will give you the conspiracy theory that the world is controlled by Jews.

Wait...what? Kindly point out to me where I've said the world is controlled by "Jews"

I am not going to waste my time for you, you know that at the root of your conspiracy theorist type posts, it is always the fault of the Jews. See your post #366.

OK, I'll take that as you made that up in a pathetic attempt at character assassination, so typical of a Hasbara troll. As for post #366, what's wrong with critical thinking; the objective analysis and evaluation of an issue in order to form a judgement?

Are you sure? Have you tried to immigrate to Palestine?

Please tell us where this actual country of Palestine is.
In the Levant, just North East of Egypt and South of Lebanon and Syria and to the West of Jordan, no need to thank me.

LOL! Nice dodge. You know what I meant.

Not dodging anything, just relaying the facts, given that your geography skills are on a par with your history or critical thinking skills...non existant. Happy to help. :)

By "well into" I meant the mid-20's, Teddy.

Right or wrong, I think I work miracles here everyday for someone who's not a native speaker. :biggrin:

March 20–23, 1923, Posey War in Utah between Ute and Paiute natives against Mormon colonists.

In 1924, both the Renegade period and the Apache Wars, which had begun decades earlier, ended and brought the American Indian Wars to a close.

American Indian Wars - Wikipedia

Mexico: Mordida y Mierda

PRESS #1 FOR SPANISH

You forgot to mention that the Dome of the Rock was originally a Jewish synagogue and later it was transformed into a Cathedral and then later when the land was conquered and taken over by Muslims it was converted from a church into a Mosque. So as a Mosque, no it didn't stand there for 1300 years. Only in your confused mind.

Well I never mentioned any of the above because there's no evidence that the Dome of the Rock was ever a Jewish synagogue, having been built in 691CE by the Ummayids, that's highly unlikely. Yes, the Crusaders turned it into a church while they ruled Jerusalem and then it was re-converted back into a Mosque when Jerusalem was reconquered ans has remained a mosque ever since. My mind isn't confused, unlike some.
It was a Jewish synagogue (notice the dome and the link / information posted about early synagogue structures and domes) which the Romans later turned into a cathedral and later on when the Muslims came in and took it over it was turned it into a Mosque. Is there any land, any building, anything the Moslems didn't steal from other people by conquest or terrorism? Pakistan was carved out of India too. Mohammad was born in 570 A.D. so look sometime before 600 A.D. for who the original occupants were of lands, etc. As for the Jews? They were in Israel thousands of years before Mohammad was even a twinkle in his mothers eye and afterward as well. AND THERE WERE NO MOSQUES THEN EITHER.

Your Koran identifies Israel as given to the Jews by God. There is no mention of Jerusalem or Palestinians in your Koran. There is no religious connection between Israel and Islam. You've got one Muslim Cleric who even went on record stating there as no religious significance to Muslims connected to Israel or Jerusalem and that the Palestinians were an "Arab Invention." The cat is out of the bag. Could this be the sequel to the tale of the rat in the hat?
Dirtbags Became Duststorms

Even Medina was Jewish before the predatory desert savages swarmed into it.

So? The Dome of the Rock was never a synagogue.

But it WAS Herod's Temple, where a 12-year-old Jesus taught grown men, according to the NT.

Transjordania was never part of the mandate.

Really? Explain these:

1920-mandate_for_palestine.jpg

mandate1.gif

british_mandate_300.gif

Pal-under-BritishMandate192.gif

Those are just the top four. That was easy.

So, you believe that Hasbara maps many published in 2005 have any relevance? Trans-Jordania was the name the British gave to the westernmost district of the Arab Kingdom of Syria. The Hashemites (Bedouins) after losing the kingdom's capital Damascus to the French escaped to what is now Trans-Jordania. It was a separate territory that had been part of a sovereign state. It had nothing to do with Palestine as a territory. But then, historical fact is an alien concept for Zionists. The territory continued to be ruled by the Hashemites and the British simply assisted in the administration, unlike Palestine.

Forum List

Back