Who are the Palestinians? An Arab Invention.

• Thread starter Deleted member 61768
  • Start date
By "well into" I meant the mid-20's, Teddy.

Right or wrong, I think I work miracles here everyday for someone who's not a native speaker. :biggrin:

March 20–23, 1923, Posey War in Utah between Ute and Paiute natives against Mormon colonists.

In 1924, both the Renegade period and the Apache Wars, which had begun decades earlier, ended and brought the American Indian Wars to a close.

American Indian Wars - Wikipedia

Which mid 20's? It is almost 2020 in a couple of years. The 1920's are not "well into" the 20th century, at least for me I would infer that "well into" would be more than half way.

Just poking a bit of semantic fun. Thank you for the information as I obviously thought that the "Indian" wars ended well into the 19th century.

Last edited:
So, you believe that Hasbara maps many published in 2005 have any relevance? Trans-Jordania was the name the British gave to the westernmost district of the Arab Kingdom of Syria. The Hashemites (Bedouins) after losing the kingdom's capital Damascus to the French escaped to what is now Trans-Jordania. It was a separate territory that had been part of a sovereign state. It had nothing to do with Palestine as a territory. But then, historical fact is an alien concept for Zionists. The territory continued to be ruled by the Hashemites and the British simply assisted in the administration, unlike Palestine.

Hahaha, monti, you are really melting down now. As usual when cornered you resort to what you consider derogatory terms (name calling) as I bolded in your post that I quoted. Furthermore, how can Trans-Jordan be the westernmost portion of Syria, when it is south of Syria?

Now, to address your claim that those maps are all 'Hasbara' and mostly published in 2005, let me see you refute this picture I took in the Kishle.

To save you the trouble of what the Kishle was:

During the period of the British mandate, it was used as a police station and prison where some members of the Jewish underground were also incarcerated.

Link: Tower of David | The Kishle - Herod's Palace in Jerusalem

That will date the carving in my picture to well before 2005 and any 'Hasbara'.

Originally posted by teddyearp
Thank you for the information as I obviously thought that the "Indian" wars ended well into the 19th century.

You and the rest of the world.

Everybody has the impression that the conflict ended between 1870 and 1890 .

BTW, the third to last and the very last conflict of the 300 year war happened near you, in your state.

January 9, 1918, Santa Cruz County, Arizona: The Battle of Bear Valley was fought in Southern Arizona. United States Army forces of the 10th Cavalry engaged and captured a band of Yaquis, after a brief firefight.

March 20–23, 1923, Posey War in Utah between Ute and Paiute natives against Mormon colonists.

In 1924, both the Renegade period and the Apache Wars, which had begun decades earlier, ended and brought the American Indian Wars to a close.

American Indian Wars - Wikipedia

The last Apache raid into the United States occurred as late as 1924 when a band of natives stole some horses from Arizona settlers. This is considered to be the very end of the American Indian Wars.

Renegade period - Wikipedia

So, you believe that Hasbara maps many published in 2005 have any relevance? Trans-Jordania was the name the British gave to the westernmost district of the Arab Kingdom of Syria. The Hashemites (Bedouins) after losing the kingdom's capital Damascus to the French escaped to what is now Trans-Jordania. It was a separate territory that had been part of a sovereign state. It had nothing to do with Palestine as a territory. But then, historical fact is an alien concept for Zionists. The territory continued to be ruled by the Hashemites and the British simply assisted in the administration, unlike Palestine.

Hahaha, monti, you are really melting down now. As usual when cornered you resort to what you consider derogatory terms (name calling) as I bolded in your post that I quoted. Furthermore, how can Trans-Jordan be the westernmost portion of Syria, when it is south of Syria?

Now, to address your claim that those maps are all 'Hasbara' and mostly published in 2005, let me see you refute this picture I took in the Kishle.

To save you the trouble of what the Kishle was:

During the period of the British mandate, it was used as a police station and prison where some members of the Jewish underground were also incarcerated.

Link: Tower of David | The Kishle - Herod's Palace in Jerusalem

That will date the carving in my picture to well before 2005 and any 'Hasbara'.

You will note that Jordan would be the western most point of a unified Arab Kingdom of Syria.

<------West East --------->

syria_jordan3.jpg

You forgot to mention that the Dome of the Rock was originally a Jewish synagogue and later it was transformed into a Cathedral and then later when the land was conquered and taken over by Muslims it was converted from a church into a Mosque. So as a Mosque, no it didn't stand there for 1300 years. Only in your confused mind.

Well I never mentioned any of the above because there's no evidence that the Dome of the Rock was ever a Jewish synagogue, having been built in 691CE by the Ummayids, that's highly unlikely. Yes, the Crusaders turned it into a church while they ruled Jerusalem and then it was re-converted back into a Mosque when Jerusalem was reconquered ans has remained a mosque ever since. My mind isn't confused, unlike some.
It was a Jewish synagogue (notice the dome and the link / information posted about early synagogue structures and domes) which the Romans later turned into a cathedral and later on when the Muslims came in and took it over it was turned it into a Mosque. Is there any land, any building, anything the Moslems didn't steal from other people by conquest or terrorism? Pakistan was carved out of India too. Mohammad was born in 570 A.D. so look sometime before 600 A.D. for who the original occupants were of lands, etc. As for the Jews? They were in Israel thousands of years before Mohammad was even a twinkle in his mothers eye and afterward as well. AND THERE WERE NO MOSQUES THEN EITHER.

Your Koran identifies Israel as given to the Jews by God. There is no mention of Jerusalem or Palestinians in your Koran. There is no religious connection between Israel and Islam. You've got one Muslim Cleric who even went on record stating there as no religious significance to Muslims connected to Israel or Jerusalem and that the Palestinians were an "Arab Invention." The cat is out of the bag. Could this be the sequel to the tale of the rat in the hat?
Dirtbags Became Duststorms

Even Medina was Jewish before the predatory desert savages swarmed into it.

So? The Dome of the Rock was never a synagogue.

But it WAS Herod's Temple, where a 12-year-old Jesus taught grown men, according to the NT.

Was it? Many archaeologists consider that Herod's temple never stood on what is now called the Temple Mount, but was situated further south of the city. The Temple mount and "wailing wall" had no significance to Jewish people both in- and outside Palestine until the 16th century. The current academic view is that the Temple Mount, was in fact a Roman fortress.

Originally posted by FY
So why do the Palestinians keep rejecting every proposal made to them for peace and a separate country?

For the same reason native americans continued to fight the white invaders against all odds well into the 20th century when the last bands of renegade apache warriors finally surrendered to the US army.

Native americans wanted the peace of their american homeland, not the peace of the reservations.

Just like Palestinians who want the peace of their homeland, not the peace of the arab ethnic enclaves of Gaza and the WB, the handouts given by europeans of jewish faith who didn't even have a right to be there in the first place let alone "offer" them a piece of their own homeland.

Originally posted by FY
BTW, please don't save this post I just made and then release it in 5 years' time. You personally have done that to me in the past and it's kinda creepy. It's like you're obsessed with me or stalking me. In fact, this is the first post you've made in awhile that didn't have something to do with me directly. Thanks for that, at least.

LOL.

I have been doing this to just about the entire board. Coyote, Rocco, Tinmore, Montelatici... you name it... so I would argue you're not as important as you think you are.

If you had paid attention you'd have seen I wasn't even talking to you... I was addressing Eloy... is this some kind of indirect stalking or something?

And the only reason I can think of for you to ask me this is that you are somewhat ashamed of your own opinions and in this case the problem is your opinions themselves and not my quotations.

Jews have a PERFECT right to be there. You have most certainly never been to Israel. The place is FULL of Jewish history and historical sites. Masada shall never fall again.

I am not ASHAMED of my views. I've evolved over time. The fact that I now support 2 states instead of just one Eretz Yisroel is evolution, not shame.

I don't know if you stalk others or not, I just remember what you've done to me, and it creeps me out. I remember how you once wrote some posts which were PAGES long (not exaggerating) about how I personally, ForeverYoung436, am not a real Jew but only think that I am. Bug off, Wierdo!

You forgot to mention that the Dome of the Rock was originally a Jewish synagogue and later it was transformed into a Cathedral and then later when the land was conquered and taken over by Muslims it was converted from a church into a Mosque. So as a Mosque, no it didn't stand there for 1300 years. Only in your confused mind.

Well I never mentioned any of the above because there's no evidence that the Dome of the Rock was ever a Jewish synagogue, having been built in 691CE by the Ummayids, that's highly unlikely. Yes, the Crusaders turned it into a church while they ruled Jerusalem and then it was re-converted back into a Mosque when Jerusalem was reconquered ans has remained a mosque ever since. My mind isn't confused, unlike some.
It was a Jewish synagogue (notice the dome and the link / information posted about early synagogue structures and domes) which the Romans later turned into a cathedral and later on when the Muslims came in and took it over it was turned it into a Mosque. Is there any land, any building, anything the Moslems didn't steal from other people by conquest or terrorism? Pakistan was carved out of India too. Mohammad was born in 570 A.D. so look sometime before 600 A.D. for who the original occupants were of lands, etc. As for the Jews? They were in Israel thousands of years before Mohammad was even a twinkle in his mothers eye and afterward as well. AND THERE WERE NO MOSQUES THEN EITHER.

Your Koran identifies Israel as given to the Jews by God. There is no mention of Jerusalem or Palestinians in your Koran. There is no religious connection between Israel and Islam. You've got one Muslim Cleric who even went on record stating there as no religious significance to Muslims connected to Israel or Jerusalem and that the Palestinians were an "Arab Invention." The cat is out of the bag. Could this be the sequel to the tale of the rat in the hat?

Yes it was. That is a historical fact that you cannot get around. When it was built it was a Jewish Synagogue. Much later it was taken by the Romans (invaders) and then after the Muslim invaders came in it was turned into a Mosque and the land was claimed by revisionists claiming it was some sort of holy site for Islam. It never was and although you've got a Muslim Cleric and a Hamas Minister both telling you that there is no such thing as a Palestinian (see videos on this thread), that they are all Arabs, Egyptians.......from other lands originally (except for those who have been there long enough to be born there-but still Arabs) and that there is no religious connection to the land - you won't admit it. It was all by design to take Israel and drive the Jews into the Med. Sea. This too has been admitted by some.

You're probably not going to admit that you know this anytime soon so what is the point in arguing a point that has already been historically proven and admitted as true by Israel's enemies? There isn't one. I have a flower garden to plant. Good bye.

Yes it was. That is a historical fact that you cannot get around. When it was built it was a Jewish Synagogue. Much later it was taken by the Romans (invaders) and then after the Muslim invaders came in it was turned into a Mosque and the land was claimed by revisionists claiming it was some sort of holy site for Islam. It never was and although you've got a Muslim Cleric and a Hamas Minister both telling you that there is no such thing as a Palestinian (see videos on this thread), that they are all Arabs, Egyptians.......from other lands originally (except for those who have been there long enough to be born there-but still Arabs) and that there is no religious connection to the land - you won't admit it. It was all by design to take Israel and drive the Jews into the Med. Sea. This too has been admitted by some.

You're probably not going to admit that you know this anytime soon so what is the point in arguing a point that has already been historically proven and admitted as true by Israel's enemies? There isn't one. I have a flower garden to plant. Good bye.

Oh good grief! Even the Jewish Virtual Library disagrees with you, "the Umayyad Caliph Abd al-Malik built the Dome of the Rock to enshrine the outcrop of bedrock believed to be the place of the sacrifice on Mount Moriah. He (or his son, the Caliph al-Walid I) also built in 1033 the large mosque at the southern end of the Haram, which came to be called al-Aksa after the Koranic name attributed to the entire area.

After the conquest of Jerusalem by the crusaders, the Dome of the Rock was converted into a church and called Templum Domini (the Temple of the Lord) and al-Aksa became a church called Templum Solomonis (Solomon's Temple). They were reconverted into Muslim houses of worship after Saladin's conquest of Jerusalem in 1187 and have remained so ever since. The Temple Mount

I'm not the one who is a stranger to historical facts here.

Originally posted by ForeverYoung436
I don't know if you stalk others or not, I just remember what you've done to me, and it creeps me out. I remember how you once wrote some posts which were PAGES long (not exaggerating) about how I personally, ForeverYoung436, am not a real Jew but only think that I am. Bug off, Wierdo!

Lemme see if I understand...

The guy is son of Russian immigrants, believes he's a descendant of an ancient, long vanished semitic people who lived thousands of miles from Eastern Europe and I am the wierdo...

OK, then :rolleyes:

Last edited:

The guy is the son of Russian immigrants, believes he's a descendant of an ancient, long vanished semitic people who lived thousands of miles from Eastern Europe and I am the wierdo...

First of all, I'm not from Russian immigrants, but Polish. Secondly, Jews were exiled from Judea by the Romans and scattered all over the world, just like the Bible predicted would happen. Thirdly, once I take a DNA test, with the special Kohen (priestly) chromosome that I might've inherited, I'll get back to you. (BTW, being Jewish is more than just DNA.) Spending the money on such a test will be worth it. Fourthly, I called you a wierdo because that time you posted on my supposed DNA, it was 3 or 4 pages long--enough material for a book. Anyway, stop referring to me. Thanx.

The guy is the son of Russian immigrants, believes he's a descendant of an ancient, long vanished semitic people who lived thousands of miles from Eastern Europe and I am the wierdo...

First of all, I'm not from Russian immigrants, but Polish. Secondly, Jews were exiled from Judea by the Romans and scattered all over the world, just like the Bible predicted would happen. Thirdly, once I take a DNA test, with the special Kohen (priestly) chromosome that I might've inherited, I'll get back to you. (BTW, being Jewish is more than just DNA.) Spending the money on such a test will be worth it. Fourthly, I called you a wierdo because that time you posted on my supposed DNA, it was 3 or 4 pages long--enough material for a book. Anyway, stop referring to me. Thanx.

Anyway, why is it so hard to believe that Jews from Judea could've ended up in Eastern Europe? The Arch of Titus in Rome depicts Jewish slaves and artifacts from the Temple being brought to Rome. Is it that much distance from Western Europe to Eastern Europe? Challenger just blamed the Jews for not going from Europe to the Holy Land sooner than they did, and he said it was very possible for them to do so.

The place is FULL of Jewish history and historical sites.

It's certainly full of historical sites, true, but not necessarily Jewish.

Masada shall never fall again.

I wouldn't be so sure of that either,

David Stacey, a veteran of the excavation 50 years ago, dismissed the story of mass suicide. "It was completely made up, there was no evidence for it," he said. "Did Yadin pursue this story because he was an ardent nationalist, or because he needed to raise money for his excavation? Yadin was a smart enough operator to know that to succeed, you've got to sell a story. He succeeded."

Israel's Masada myth: doubts cast over ancient symbol of heroism and sacrifice

Jews were exiled from Judea by the Romans and scattered all over the world

Yeah, not so much. There is no evidence of a mass deportation of the population, it's not really a Roman thing to do. The religious fanatics and other unfortunates caught up in Jerusalem when the Romans attacked were slaughtered or sold into slavery in the mines or for the games which was as good as death, just took longer. By the time Bar Kochba turned up the Romans had had enough of Judean monotheism and systematically set out to exterminate the religion and those who practiced it, and they were highly successful. Judaism only survived because there were already traders and other Judean expatriates living throughout the Roman empire, some of whom kept the religion going. Judeans were never exiled from their own province, neither were adhereants of Judaism, one Roman emperor Julian, even ordered that the Temple should be rebuilt but no-one was interested enough to start the project.

You are in for a shock.

"European Women at Root of Ashkenazi Family Tree"

Genes Suggest European Women at Root of Ashkenazi Family Tree

You will note that Jordan would be the western most point of a unified Arab Kingdom of Syria.

<------West East --------->

syria_jordan3.jpg
As usual monti, you dodge and deflect. You never addressed the picture I posted. Very telling. Must mean I gotcha again.

Furthermore, your own map is titled "Syria and Jordan". The Arab Kingdom of Syria lasted only a few months and precedes the Mandate period. If this is the best you've got, go home.

Nothing to explain, these are Zionist wet-dream fantasy maps that bear no relation to the historical facts.

Haha, you and monti. He said basically the same thing. Please refer to my post #422 and the picture it contains. Monti ignored it. Pretty sure you will too.

Forum List

Back