Who are the Palestinians? An Arab Invention.

• Thread starter Deleted member 61768
  • Start date
The UN documents are falsified because the UN has an agenda against Israel.

Prove it.
Gladly. The UN Chief admits UN bias and discrimination against Israel. UN General Assembly President openly show his bias against Israel. The UN record proves it's bias against Israel. The World continues to ignore it. The facts and evidence do not lie. The UN has an agenda against Israel...

Right, where were we? Oh yes

6be9573837110995fd9df2c87d9dd193.jpg

Hasbara spin. What Ban Ki-moon actually said,
"Decades of political maneuvering have created a disproportionate number of resolutions, reports and committees against Israel. In many cases, instead of helping the Palestinian issue, this reality has foiled the ability of the UN to fulfill its role effectively. Israel needs to understand the reality that a democratic state which is run by the rule of the law, which continues to militarily occupy the Palestinian people, will still generate criticism and calls to hold her accountable."

un-general-assembly-president-peter-thomson-wearing-a-palestinian-flag-8216432.png

Well, the scarfe was handed to him at the UN Palestine Solidarity Day event that occurs annually and keeps focus on the continuing Zionist oppression of the Palestinian people, good for him! International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People - 29 November
Hardly disespectful. Perhaps the Zionist Israeli ambassador can hand him an Israeli scarf at the next pro-Israel function at the UN? I'm sure he'll be only to pleased to wear it. Was Zionist Israel represented at the UN Palestine Solidarity Day event?

un-resolutions-against-israel.png

This one's funny and presents the usual unscourced, unattributable, skewed picture so beloved by the Hasbara brigade. When you factor in the time involved in each conflict, taken over time, Congo received 4 per year, Yugoslavia received an average of 6 resolutions each year, Cambodia, 3 per year, Sudan 2 per year, Rwanda 38 per year and Israel, 3 per year. Never mind Israel, look at the UN bias against Rwanda! (No idea about the USSR and China figures, could refer to any conflict in those countries or could just be made up, no way of telling)

Yea I don't really think you're a white supremacist

But you need to be some sort of bigot to suspend your belief that Palestinians have rights.

I suspect you're a Jew who just thinks the holocaust or something gives Jews special rights to be assholes in Palestine because you were indoctrinated into a ridiculous religion/culture*

When you come to think about it, it's really strange. I'm Jewish and I have the right to move to Dallas or Paris or Rio. Yet some people would deprive me of the right to move to Hebron, the one place where Judaism was actually born. Very ironic.

What the fuck does your religion have to do with your right to live in a certain land?

It's blood that gives you rights to land, not religion.

I'm a brahmin by birth, we claim to be directly descended from a sage. 2,000 fucking years, and we have been in teh same place with the same people since the patriarchs walked the earth, so it's a lot more believable than some Euro thinking he's descended from the patriarchs.

In our religion we do patrilineal descent. But if my descendants breed with everyone but Indians for generations we no longer have a blood claim to teh land.

Even if technically my descendants are practicing members of caste and the males share my Y, by religions standards full members of caste. My clan can't go marching to reseat themselves in the shadow of the Himalayas on "our" land. I don't feel that would be appropriate and I'm only the first generation removed from Indian blood with my father being born there. How could you be so pompous?

So how in your mind does your insignificant connection to the land give you any right to it? You can't prove you're descended from the patriarchs. You can't trace your line back at all, you've been living as a minority in a society a world away.

You think you have a claim to Palestine relative the people descended from those who stayed? What?

Even if you were a Tunisian, you were breeding with Tunisians not Palestinians. And I doubt you're descended from Tunisians and Jews. I suspect mostly Europeans with some real semite ancestors long ago

I'm not "pompous", I was just stating the irony. I'm a kohen with a certain DNA that only kohanim have. Why are ppl who have a foul, potty mouth, so angry all the time? You on the Palestinian side and a guy from the Zionist side are always so angry, and say obscenities all the time. So I guess it has nothing to do with being right or wrong, since you're both on different sides.

I just explained to you why there was no irony

The reason you think you have a right to their land is you're a Jewish supremacist and a bigot

Or maybe just a white plain old supremacist I don't know, bigotry is the only way to explain your original statement though. You'd have to think the Palestinians are somehow lesser that you are being "denied" what is by right theirs.

Pompous
Calling FOREVERYOUNG436 names will not persuade him to change his views.

Neither will presenting him with evidence or facts...

You are too funny. You use made up propaganda from Zionist or partisan websites that try to contradict the facts based on scientific surveys undertaken by professionals. Why would the UN lie about who owned the land when it was they that were planning to steal the land from the Muslims and Christians to give it to people living in Europe? Think about it. But the UN map is not alone in defining who owned the land. There is the Survey of Palestine vol. 2, undertaken by the Anglo-American Committee on behalf of the UN in 1946.

View attachment 114045

A Survey of Palestine Volume 2 | Berman Jewish Policy Archive @ Stanford University

Or, para. 164 of the supplement to the UN partition resolution itself:

UNITED
NATIONS
A

0.3CAE

• General Assembly
ecblank.gif

ecblank.gif
ecblank.gif
A/364
3 September 1947
OFFICIAL RECORDS OF THE SECOND SESSION OF
THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

SUPPLEMENT No. 11

UNITED NATIONS
SPECIAL COMMITTEE
ON PALESTINE

REPORT TO THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

VOLUME 1

"164. The Arab population, despite the strenuous efforts of Jews to acquire land in Palestine, at present remains in possession of approximately 85 per cent of the land. "

A/364 of 3 September 1947

This report, itself, says that all land which was not owned by Jews was categorized as "Arab land". It did not differentiate between land privately owned by Arabs, land not owned but cultivated by Arabs and Crown land. The land was not "in possession of Arabs" but was primarily land belonging to the Crown, which title of sovereignty passed to Israel. It does not, therefore, support your argument -- but actually works against it. You've been informed of this numerous times, by myself and now by Jeremiah.

It doesn't say anything of the sort. It says:

"164. The Arab population, despite the strenuous efforts of Jews to acquire land in Palestine, at present remains in possession of approximately 85 per cent of the land. "

You people crack me up with your alternate facts.
I hardly think that is what has caused you to crack up. More likely it has something to do with unresolved anger, hatred, jealousy of Israelis who are not moved by the failed propaganda tactics of your Arab brethren. After losing 6 wars to the Israeli's and failing in the current propaganda war, it might be time to reconsider the direction in which you are headed.

I have no Arab brethren, I am of Western European extraction and a Roman Catholic, I just present facts.
When can we expect to see any of those facts? All I've seen is propaganda films, articles and lies protecting terrorist organizations such as Hamas. Here's a fact for you in living color:

Human-Shield-areas.jpg

Really? How do you know it was a rocket? How do you know Hamas launched it? What was the context of the photo? Pictures are worthless without answering these types of questions, it's called critical thinking; the objective analysis and evaluation of an issue in order to form a judgement.

You are too funny. You use made up propaganda from Zionist or partisan websites that try to contradict the facts based on scientific surveys undertaken by professionals. Why would the UN lie about who owned the land when it was they that were planning to steal the land from the Muslims and Christians to give it to people living in Europe? Think about it. But the UN map is not alone in defining who owned the land. There is the Survey of Palestine vol. 2, undertaken by the Anglo-American Committee on behalf of the UN in 1946.

View attachment 114045

A Survey of Palestine Volume 2 | Berman Jewish Policy Archive @ Stanford University

Or, para. 164 of the supplement to the UN partition resolution itself:

UNITED
NATIONS
A

0.3CAE

• General Assembly
ecblank.gif

ecblank.gif
ecblank.gif
A/364
3 September 1947
OFFICIAL RECORDS OF THE SECOND SESSION OF
THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

SUPPLEMENT No. 11

UNITED NATIONS
SPECIAL COMMITTEE
ON PALESTINE

REPORT TO THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

VOLUME 1

A/364 of 3 September 1947

This report, itself, says that all land which was not owned by Jews was categorized as "Arab land". It did not differentiate between land privately owned by Arabs, land not owned but cultivated by Arabs and Crown land. The land was not "in possession of Arabs" but was primarily land belonging to the Crown, which title of sovereignty passed to Israel. It does not, therefore, support your argument -- but actually works against it. You've been informed of this numerous times, by myself and now by Jeremiah.

It doesn't say anything of the sort. It says:

You people crack me up with your alternate facts.
I hardly think that is what has caused you to crack up. More likely it has something to do with unresolved anger, hatred, jealousy of Israelis who are not moved by the failed propaganda tactics of your Arab brethren. After losing 6 wars to the Israeli's and failing in the current propaganda war, it might be time to reconsider the direction in which you are headed.

I have no Arab brethren, I am of Western European extraction and a Roman Catholic, I just present facts.
Great infomercial:

Vatican-Pope-Iran_Horo-1-e1453821256337.jpg

You could be on to something here...

a-look-at-the-brilliance-behind-trumps-make-america-great-again-hats.jpg

The British stole the land from the native inhabitants and facilitated its transfer to the European Zionists, who were not native to the land.

The British STOLE the land? You know better than that.
Of course we did; we took it off the Ottomans and instead of giving it to the Palestinians like we declared we would, we kept it for ourselves and called it a "mandate".

The British stole the land from the native inhabitants and facilitated its transfer to the European Zionists, who were not native to the land.

Of course we did; we took it off the Ottomans and instead of giving it to the Palestinians like we declared we would, we kept it for ourselves and called it a "mandate".

The British won the land in a war. And it was before the Geneva Conventions.

And, as you have seen, when finally cornered, they will stoop to name calling. Hasbara is one of their favorites. Why is there no 'name' for the Pro-Pali propaganda?

This is straight out of the "how to spot a Hasbara troll" article, thanks for confirming you are one, Teddy. Why is there no 'name' for the Pro-Pali propaganda? Simple, because the Palestinian narrative is far more fact based than the Zionist myth-history, they've been spouting for the last century.

And, as you have seen, when finally cornered, they will stoop to name calling. Hasbara is one of their favorites. Why is there no 'name' for the Pro-Pali propaganda?

This is straight out of the "how to spot a Hasbara troll" article, thanks for confirming you are one, Teddy. Why is there no 'name' for the Pro-Pali propaganda? Simple, because the Palestinian narrative is far more fact based than the Zionist myth-history, they've been spouting for the last century.
Ahh, the Pal'istanian narrative

The Avalon Project : Hamas Covenant 1988

Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory).

That's a lovely narrative.

The British won the land in a war. And it was before the Geneva Conventions.

So? The British and French declared they weren't fighting the Ottomans to expand their Empire in 1917 and they agreed to hand the lands conquered from the Ottomans to the Arabic peoples of the area; they reneged on that promise.

When you come to think about it, it's really strange. I'm Jewish and I have the right to move to Dallas or Paris or Rio. Yet some people would deprive me of the right to move to Hebron, the one place where Judaism was actually born. Very ironic.

What the fuck does your religion have to do with your right to live in a certain land?

I'm a brahmin by birth, we claim to be directly descended from a sage. 2,000 fucking years, and we have been in teh same place with the same people since the patriarchs walked the earth, so it's a lot more believable than some Euro thinking he's descended from the patriarchs.

In our religion we do patrilineal descent. But if my descendants breed with everyone but Indians for generations we no longer have a blood claim to teh land.

Even if technically my descendants are practicing members of caste and the males share my Y, by religions standards full members of caste. My clan can't go marching to reseat themselves in the shadow of the Himalayas on "our" land. I don't feel that would be appropriate and I'm only the first generation removed from Indian blood with my father being born there. How could you be so pompous?

So how in your mind does your insignificant connection to the land give you any right to it? You can't prove you're descended from the patriarchs. You can't trace your line back at all, you've been living as a minority in a society a world away.

You think you have a claim to Palestine relative the people descended from those who stayed? What?

Even if you were a Tunisian, you were breeding with Tunisians not Palestinians. And I doubt you're descended from Tunisians and Jews. I suspect mostly Europeans with some real semite ancestors long ago

I'm not "pompous", I was just stating the irony. I'm a kohen with a certain DNA that only kohanim have. Why are ppl who have a foul, potty mouth, so angry all the time? You on the Palestinian side and a guy from the Zionist side are always so angry, and say obscenities all the time. So I guess it has nothing to do with being right or wrong, since you're both on different sides.

The reason you think you have a right to their land is you're a Jewish supremacist and a bigot

Or maybe just a white plain old supremacist I don't know, bigotry is the only way to explain your original statement though. You'd have to think the Palestinians are somehow lesser that you are being "denied" what is by right theirs.

Pompous
Who are the Palestinians?

The native indigenous people of Palestine, do keep up.

The Jewish people do not feel that. The Jewish people believe they have a right to return to their homeland. The Jewish people believe they have a right to self-determination in their ancestral lands. Now, you may think that we are wrong about that, and that's fine. But you don't get to decide what we "feel" or what our narrative is.

You almost got that right, but it should read,

"Zionists do not feel that. Zionists believe they have a right to return to their so called "homeland". Zionists believe they have a right to self-determination in their so called "ancestral lands". Now, you may think that we are wrong about that, and that's fine. [I do, thank you] But you don't get to decide what we "feel" or what our narrative is."

No we don't, but then don't complain when you are vilified throughout the world for those misguided beliefs and that innocent Jewish people everywhere are tarred with the same brush.

Pompous
Who are the Palestinians?

The native indigenous people of Palestine, do keep up.
No kidding. So, Mongol invaders, Christian Crusaders and Turkish conquerors have magically become indigenous Arabs?

Forum List

Back