Who are the Palestinians? An Arab Invention.

• Thread starter Deleted member 61768
  • Start date
14462893_1135747149846177_7350550757696783058_n.jpg

So what?

As the native people of Palestine, their armed struggle to regain their homeland, with or without attacks on civilians, is at least 1000 times more legitimate than the revolution led by a bunch of white invaders from England that created your country 240 years ago.

Last edited:

So what?

As the native people of Palestine, their armed struggle to regain their homeland is at least 1000 times more legitimate than the revolution led by a bunch of white invaders from England that created your country 240 years ago.

So why do the Palestinians keep rejecting every proposal made to them for peace and a separate country? And by "native people" what do you mean exactly? That they are related to the Canaanites of 5000 years ago? That's a myth.

BTW, please don't save this post I just made and then release it in 5 years' time. You personally have done that to me in the past and it's kinda creepy. It's like you're obsessed with me or stalking me. In fact, this is the first post you've made in awhile that didn't have something to do with me directly. Thanks for that, at least.

So what?

As the native people of Palestine, their armed struggle to regain their homeland, with or without attacks on civilians, is at least 1000 times more legitimate than the revolution led by a bunch of white invaders from England that created your country 240 years ago.
What homeland? I see a map of Israel which has been the homeland of the Jews (sans exiles) for over the past 4,000 years! As the headline of this thread points out, the Palestinians are an Arab invention. Is the land of Israel the long lost homeland of Arabs? No way, Jose'.

Originally posted by FY
So why do the Palestinians keep rejecting every proposal made to them for peace and a separate country?

For the same reason native americans continued to fight the white invaders against all odds well into the 20th century when the last bands of renegade apache warriors finally surrendered to the US army.

Native americans wanted the peace of their american homeland, not the peace of the reservations.

Just like Palestinians who want the peace of their homeland, not the peace of the arab ethnic enclaves of Gaza and the WB, the handouts given by europeans of jewish faith who didn't even have a right to be there in the first place let alone "offer" them a piece of their own homeland.

Originally posted by FY
BTW, please don't save this post I just made and then release it in 5 years' time. You personally have done that to me in the past and it's kinda creepy. It's like you're obsessed with me or stalking me. In fact, this is the first post you've made in awhile that didn't have something to do with me directly. Thanks for that, at least.

LOL.

I have been doing this to just about the entire board. Coyote, Rocco, Tinmore, Montelatici... you name it... so I would argue you're not as important as you think you are.

If you had paid attention you'd have seen I wasn't even talking to you... I was addressing Eloy... is this some kind of indirect stalking or something?

And the only reason I can think of for you to ask me this is that you are somewhat ashamed of your own opinions and in this case the problem is your opinions themselves and not my quotations.

Originally posted by Book of Jeremiah
What homeland? I see a map of Israel which has been the homeland of the Jews (sans exiles) for over the past 4,000 years! As the headline of this thread points out, the Palestinians are an Arab invention. Is the land of Israel the long lost homeland of Arabs? No way, Jose'.

Why do the people who inhabited the region of Palestine had to become Palestinians for the region to become their historical homeland, Jerry?

The region was their homeland regardless of what they called the region as well as themselves in the past, Ottoman Empire = Ottomans, Southern Syria = Syrians, Levant = Levantines or just generic arabs.

America was the homeland of the Apache people in 1200 when they had no concept of United States and did not consider themselves Americans as much as it is today when they all know they live in a big tribe named US and at least some of them consider themselves Americans.

The idea that you have to call the place where you live a specific name for it to become your legitimate homeland is beyond insane.

Last edited:
So why do the Palestinians keep rejecting every proposal made to them for peace and a separate country?
Because every proposal has required the Palestinians to surrender, cede land, and give up their rights.
How could the arabs-moslems surrender or cede land controlled by the Ottoman Turks who relinquished all rights and title to the Brits?

How does anyone surrender or cede land they don't own?

Because every proposal has required the Palestinians to surrender, cede land, and give up their rights.
How could the arabs-moslems surrender or cede land controlled by the Ottoman Turks who relinquished all rights and title to the Brits?

How does anyone surrender or cede land they don't own?
The British did not acquire title and rights. They held Palestine in trust on the behalf of the Palestinians.

So what?

As the native people of Palestine, their armed struggle to regain their homeland is at least 1000 times more legitimate than the revolution led by a bunch of white invaders from England that created your country 240 years ago.

So why do the Palestinians keep rejecting every proposal made to them for peace and a separate country? And by "native people" what do you mean exactly? That they are related to the Canaanites of 5000 years ago? That's a myth.

Because they have never been offered a separate sovereign country. The Israelis have always insisted that the IDF would continue to occupy the Palestinian territory, that Israel would have control of Palestine's borders and that the Israel would have sovereignty over the settlements and security zones around the settlements. The latter would total to about 40% of Palestine.

Yes, the Palestinians are the closest descendants of the Canaanites. It isn't a myth, it's a fact. In fact in terms of racial/ethnic ancestry, the Palestinians are far closer genetically to the ancient Jews than the European and Spanish Jews who are descendants of European converts to Judaism for the most part.

Most Palestinians Are Descendants Of Jews
AUGUST 21, 2016, 10:07 AM

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/most-palestinians-are-descendants-of-jews/

Originally posted by Montelatici
Because they have never been offered a separate sovereign country.

I would argue that what you understand as a separate, sovereign palestinian country comprising Gaza and the WB would be understood by the palestinian people as a base from which they could launch new attacks against the jewish racial dictatorship so that they could return to Acre, Askhelon and Haifa.

Originally posted by Montelatici
Because they have never been offered a separate sovereign country.

I would argue that what you understand as a separate, sovereign palestinian country comprising Gaza and the WB would be understood by the palestinian people as a base from which they could launch new attacks against the jewish racial dictatorship so that they could return to Acre, Askhelon and Haifa.

Perhaps, perhaps not. Maybe with a sovereign state and the ability to trade with whoever they want, including Israel, the Palestinians would develop their economy through trade and the offshore gas assets that would be theirs if they had control of their territorial sea. Other income would accrue from other sources, e.g. overflights, income that now accrues exclusively to Israel.

Because they have never been offered a separate sovereign country. The Israelis have always insisted that the IDF would continue to occupy the Palestinian territory, that Israel would have control of Palestine's borders and that the Israel would have sovereignty over the settlements and security zones around the settlements. The latter would total to about 40% of Palestine.

Not true. Offers have always been for a separate sovereign nation. In the Olmert Plan, the IDF and Jordan would monitor the border, not control it. And land swaps would trade about 6% of Area A to Israel (Gush Etzion, Ma'ale Adumin, Ariel), in exchange for other land to Palestine (Lachish, Afula Tirat Tzivi, Har Adar and surrounding Gaza), also 6%. Olmert also offered to give up sovereignty of the Temple Mount and provide a secure corridor from Gaza to WB and incorporate 5000 Palestinian refugees into Israel.

It was an astoundingly generous offer. And one that will never come around again.

Originally posted by FY

For the same reason native americans continued to fight the white invaders against all odds well into the 20th century when the last bands of renegade apache warriors finally surrendered to the US army.

Native americans wanted the peace of their american homeland, not the peace of the reservations.

Just like Palestinians who want the peace of their homeland, not the peace of the arab ethnic enclaves of Gaza and the WB, the handouts given by europeans of jewish faith who didn't even have a right to be there in the first place let alone "offer" them a piece of their own homeland.

Originally posted by FY

LOL.

I have been doing this to just about the entire board. Coyote, Rocco, Tinmore, Montelatici... you name it... so I would argue you're not as important as you think you are.

If you had paid attention you'd have seen I wasn't even talking to you... I was addressing Eloy... is this some kind of indirect stalking or something?

And the only reason I can think of for you to ask me this is that you are somewhat ashamed of your own opinions and in this case the problem is your opinions themselves and not my quotations.
Echoes of a Prehistoric Horror

"Native Americans" indulged in constant intertribal genocide to steal land from tribes who got there before them. They built nothing on the resource-rich land. That alone forfeits all their rights to be here. They are an unevolved species living on borrowed time. Before they lucked into the American hideout, they were driven into Siberia as subhuman criminal fugitives. The same thing can be said for the Paleonasties. They should be driven back into the desert where nature intended them to be.

Not true. Offers have always been for a separate sovereign nation. In the Olmert Plan, the IDF and Jordan would monitor the border, not control it. And land swaps would trade about 6% of Area A to Israel (Gush Etzion, Ma'ale Adumin, Ariel), in exchange for other land to Palestine (Lachish, Afula Tirat Tzivi, Har Adar and surrounding Gaza), also 6%. Olmert also offered to give up sovereignty of the Temple Mount and provide a secure corridor from Gaza to WB and incorporate 5000 Palestinian refugees into Israel.

It was an astoundingly generous offer. And one that will never come around again.

It was an attempt to get the Palestinians to formally agree to permanent military occupation with the permanent presence of Israel occupation troops and agree that Israel would control the land borders, air space and territorial sea forever. There was never any offer to grant sovereignty to the Palestinians.

It was a terrible offer, it would have allowed Israel to occupy Palestine forever with the formal agreement of the Palestinians.

Originally posted by FY

Originally posted by FY

LOL.

Echoes of a Prehistoric Horror

"Native Americans" indulged in constant intertribal genocide to steal land from tribes who got there before them. They built nothing on the resource-rich land. That alone forfeits all their rights to be here. They are an unevolved species living on borrowed time. Before they lucked into the American hideout, they were driven into Siberia as subhuman criminal fugitives. The same thing can be said for the Paleonasties. They should be driven back into the desert where nature intended them to be.

Wouldn't it be easier to send the Jews back to Europe or wherever they came from outside of Palestine and leave the native people in their home?

You forgot to mention that the Dome of the Rock was originally a Jewish synagogue and later it was transformed into a Cathedral and then later when the land was conquered and taken over by Muslims it was converted from a church into a Mosque. So as a Mosque, no it didn't stand there for 1300 years. Only in your confused mind.

Well I never mentioned any of the above because there's no evidence that the Dome of the Rock was ever a Jewish synagogue, having been built in 691CE by the Ummayids, that's highly unlikely. Yes, the Crusaders turned it into a church while they ruled Jerusalem and then it was re-converted back into a Mosque when Jerusalem was reconquered ans has remained a mosque ever since. My mind isn't confused, unlike some.
It was a Jewish synagogue (notice the dome and the link / information posted about early synagogue structures and domes) which the Romans later turned into a cathedral and later on when the Muslims came in and took it over it was turned it into a Mosque. Is there any land, any building, anything the Moslems didn't steal from other people by conquest or terrorism? Pakistan was carved out of India too. Mohammad was born in 570 A.D. so look sometime before 600 A.D. for who the original occupants were of lands, etc. As for the Jews? They were in Israel thousands of years before Mohammad was even a twinkle in his mothers eye and afterward as well. AND THERE WERE NO MOSQUES THEN EITHER.

Your Koran identifies Israel as given to the Jews by God. There is no mention of Jerusalem or Palestinians in your Koran. There is no religious connection between Israel and Islam. You've got one Muslim Cleric who even went on record stating there as no religious significance to Muslims connected to Israel or Jerusalem and that the Palestinians were an "Arab Invention." The cat is out of the bag. Could this be the sequel to the tale of the rat in the hat?
Dirtbags Became Duststorms

Even Medina was Jewish before the predatory desert savages swarmed into it.

Forum List

Back