Who are the Israelites?

Grendelyn

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2014
Certainly not immigrant Germans feigning to be biblical Hebrews, that is for sure!

To avoid confusion, better is, "Certainly not immigrants to Germany feigning to be biblical Hebrews, that is for sure!" ~ Susan

0007.jpg

More shit-stirring directed against Israel by Jew-haters, Israel-haters, and resident Arab butt-buddies.

To avoid confusion, better is, "Certainly not immigrants to Germany feigning to be biblical Hebrews, that is for sure!" ~ Susan
You had better tell your Nazi friends at the next Bund meeting to take DNA tests to make sure their ancestors weren't the Jews who left Israel a couple of thousands year today and landed up in Europe. Many did convert to Lutheranism and Catholicism because it was easier to fit in among the Jew-hating Germans. I know your White Supremacist friends don't like the thought that we all come out of Africa. Pishy hates the Jews so much that she has had no problem with Muslims leaving the Saudi Peninsula and invading the surrounding countries of which were majority Christian such as Egypt and Iraq.

You had better tell your Nazi friends at the next Bund meeting to take DNA tests to make sure their ancestors weren't the Jews who left Israel a couple of thousands year today and landed up in Europe. Many did convert to Lutheranism and Catholicism because it was easier to fit in among the Jew-hating Germans. I know your White Supremacist friends don't like the thought that we all come out of Africa. Pishy hates the Jews so much that she has had no problem with Muslims leaving the Saudi Peninsula and invading the surrounding countries of which were majority Christian such as Egypt and Iraq.

Nonsense, I hate no one; however, I immensely dislike land thieves. If you're looking to fault Nazis, look no further than Israel for her reprehensible actions against the Palestinians is what Nazism is all about. ~ Susan

Nonsense, I hate no one; however, I immensely dislike land thieves. If you're looking to fault Nazis, look no further than Israel for her reprehensible actions against the Palestinians is what Nazism is all about. ~ Susan

Don't see you despising the ISLAMONAZI land thieves much, you know the ones that stole Jewish owned land in Palestine, Jordan, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, Saudi, Yemen, Turkey and Iran. Or do you support that land theft because it was Jewish owned land stolen

Forum List

Back