To those who condemn Israel for any innocent deaths in Gaza, a question…

Explain to me this:

How exactly were the allies supposed to not kill civilians. You seem to have an impossible standard, it’s entirely ideological with no possible way for it to happen.. like the idea of a utopian society

But I’m all ears. How would you have taken down Hitler without killing German civilians
These people don't live in the real world. They also have "standards" they never apply to the aggressor barbarians

Explain to me this:

How exactly were the allies supposed to not kill civilians. You seem to have an impossible standard, it’s entirely ideological with no possible way for it to happen.. like the idea of a utopian society

But I’m all ears. How would you have taken down Hitler without killing German civilians
The standard isn't to kill no civilians, it's to not kill civilians needlessly and callously. To that end the threat posed to Israel from Hamas isn't the same threat the Nazis posed to the rest of the world.

Explain to me this:

How exactly were the allies supposed to not kill civilians.
By not killing them.
You seem to have an impossible standard, it’s entirely ideological with no possible way for it to happen.
See above.
. like the idea of a utopian society
See above.
But I’m all ears.
Are you?

See above.
How would you have taken down Hitler without killing German civilians
See above.

Make your case for America's crimes against humanity and the slaughter of civilians. You're going to have a cooperative audience here.

You could also mention the slaughter of Vietnamese children and invent your own justifications!
Name the wars throughout history in which large numbers of civilians weren't killed in the process. It's war and it's brutal. At this time the most volatile and bloodthirsty force is actually Islam. It will never rest until it conquers the world through any means necessary.

Israel can do whatever it feels it needs to do. My feeling is in regard to America, I don't want us to finance the killing of innocent lives.

Israel's Islamic neighbors teach hatred of Jews in their classrooms. Likely they'll use Israels retaliation to incite further hate. If that is the situation the Jews wish to live with it's up to them. Personally I'd welcome any of them to America with genuine Christian love. Not the kind that shoves "we're a Christian country" down their throats.

Incorrect.

By not killing them.

Don't kill them; refrain from this; abstain.

What do you think?

See above.

The only way to have No casualties is to let Hitler run wild.

So you’d be on the “get out of the Nazi’s way” train. Very immoral

So you have no answers.
You have no rational questions.

It would seem you fancy yourself a wise and educated sort; perhaps if you learned more about logic and fallacy, this self-perception would be more accurate.

In the meantime and beyond, murder is wrong.

See human history for more details.

The only way to have No casualties is to let Hitler run wild.

So you’d be on the “get out of the Nazi’s way” train. Very immoral
Your Hitler analogy is silly. Hamas does not have the same capability to inflict harm as the Nazis did. You don't have to bomb a hospital full of children to kill a handful of guys who barely have any offensive capability and only managed to pull off a successful surprise attack because of the IDFs own complacency.

You have no rational questions.

It would seem you fancy yourself a wise and educated sort; perhaps if you learned more about logic and fallacy, this self-perception would be more accurate.

In the meantime and beyond, murder is wrong.

See human history for more details.
So How would you have attacked Germany in WW2?

You’re the allied commander, Hitler is expanding. His men and units occupy major cities. They are bombing your position, killing civilians and your fellow troops. What do you do?

So How would you have attacked Germany in WW2?
You seem confused by your own topic.

And you're presuming many things.

This was your question:

Was it evil for the allies to bomb Germany into oblivion during WW2? Tons of German civilians died.

I've answered it.
You’re the allied commander, Hitler is expanding. His men and units occupy major cities. They are bombing your position, killing civilians and your fellow troops. What do you do?
See above.

This was your question:

Was it evil for the allies to bomb Germany into oblivion during WW2? Tons of German civilians died.

I've answered it.
You gave an “answer”, but No, you didn’t answer the question.

It’s a yes or no question.

And if it is evil, you own giving Hitler space and allowing him to kill.

There is no “Be aggressive enough to squash Hitler while not killing a single German civilian” option. That’s what you appear to be counting on.

Forum List

Back