Who Are The Five Worst Presidents In American History?

Let's check:
  • Under Trump gasoline was about $1.80 a gallon….but you voted against that
  • Under Trump we were energy independent….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump 80% of illegal alien were kept in Mexico….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump inflation was 1.4%….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump crime was far lower, as were homicides….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump Iran was kept in a box….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump America had an airbase near both China and Iran….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump our President wasn’t on China’s payroll….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump cartels weren’t free to operate….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump government didn’t favor racism, CRT, gender mutilation….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have confiscatory tax policy….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have a government working with big tech to end free speech….but you voted against that.

• You have proven to be one of the America-hating 5th columnists. Proud?
I only got as far as your claims of $1.89 gas under Trump

Gas fell to $1.89 because of COVID lockdowns stopping interstate travel, people not driving to work, all parks, malls and entertainment shut down….caused a glut of unused gas

Hardly an achievement

The most respected rankings come from Siena College who has been doing them for years and years. Here is their take. I agree.

IMG_0626.jpeg

Let's check:
  • Under Trump 80% of illegal alien were kept in Mexico….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump crime was far lower, as were homicides….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump America had an airbase near both China and Iran….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump our President wasn’t on China’s payroll….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump government didn’t favor racism, CRT, gender mutilation….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have confiscatory tax policy….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have a government working with big tech to end free speech….but you voted against that.

Derp.

Gas prices when everyone was locked in their basement with Trump telling them to inject disinfectant. Yea.. lets go back to that.

The only thing you got right was “you voted against that”. He was voted out. At least you dont suffer from election denial delusions.

My favorite…the nexus of politics and history! And in today’s listicle, the work of one of the most astute and eruite intellects, Ben Shapiro. I came upon his piece of that title, Five Worst Presidents, and just had to share it!

The fifth worst President was Jimmy Carter, who did amazingly good job of damaging America given that he only lasted four years.

• Stagflation- high levels of inflation and stagnation.
  • Huge unemployment rates
  • Gasoline lines
  • The Iranian Revolution and the Hostage Crisis
  • Said he would reverse our “inordinate fear of communism,” followed by the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan
  • After his presidency he hung out with Hamas, and wrote speeches for Yasir Arafat
  • Brokered the North Korean deal that led to North Korea having nuclear weapons
That was from Ben, but let me add Carter’s lie about being a nuclear scientist.

I’d be remiss if I didn’t point out Carter’s party…..the Democrats.

And be sure to pay attention to the party affiliation of each of the next four Worst Presidents.
I tend to agree with Oddball that Carter was a good guy who was totally incompetent as President. I do believe he loved America and Americans and wanted to do good things but was clueless as to how to do that. As a result he failed miserably to lead or proactively find solutions for the problems we had. President Trump was the absolutely genius more than any other as a problem identifier, solver, and possessing the courage to do what needed to happen to solve the problem.

So my list might change with more thought, but off the top of my head, with 1 being worst. . .

1. Biden hands down for being not only incompetent but dangerously anti-American in his policies and actions.
2. LBJ for the most far reaching and lasting damage of the modern era
3. Obama for the third most damaging with far reaching and lasting damage
4. George W. Bush who did some favorable things economically but as a closet leftist set the GOP back decades as the champion of individual liberty, options, choices, national security, opportunity.
5. Abraham Lincoln who was no doubt a remarkable man but whose policies and decisions did nothing to repair inequities and injustices imposed on the southern states and his campaign rhetoric fueled fears among southerners that the federal government would impose unacceptable requirements on them and triggered the secession and Civil War.

Let's check:

I don’t vote you silly twit.
Under Trump and with his blessings Faucist and Brix ran rampant, closing down the country over a bad case of the flu, tanking the economy. Riots broke out around the country with no response. Trillions were handed out with little to no oversight setting the stage for Carter level inflation.

IMG_0817.jpeg

Last edited:
Unfortunately, according to just about every legitimate historian, only Johnson is in that Worst category.
The rest are solidly in the middle of the pack or in the top 10...Sorry. :)
We listen to people only in their politics now. That list can be different depending on what political persuasion they are.

Donald Trump, James Buchanan, Franklin Pierce, Andrew Johnson, and Warren G Harding all occupy the bottom.

Warren G. Harding was a tremendous President, if you'll look at his speech on civil rights in Far Left Birmingham in 1921.

Pierce and Buchanan were libs, but they kept us out of war. Andrew Johnson was tremendous at initiating reconstruction after the War of Northern Aggression.

My favorite…the nexus of politics and history! And in today’s listicle, the work of one of the most astute and eruite intellects, Ben Shapiro. I came upon his piece of that title, Five Worst Presidents, and just had to share it!

The fifth worst President was Jimmy Carter, who did amazingly good job of damaging America given that he only lasted four years.

• Stagflation- high levels of inflation and stagnation.
  • Huge unemployment rates
  • Gasoline lines
  • The Iranian Revolution and the Hostage Crisis
  • Said he would reverse our “inordinate fear of communism,” followed by the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan
  • After his presidency he hung out with Hamas, and wrote speeches for Yasir Arafat
  • Brokered the North Korean deal that led to North Korea having nuclear weapons
That was from Ben, but let me add Carter’s lie about being a nuclear scientist.

I’d be remiss if I didn’t point out Carter’s party…..the Democrats.

And be sure to pay attention to the party affiliation of each of the next four Worst Presidents.

I don’t think he was worst. Frankly I think he did as good of a job as anyone could under the circumstances.

The energy crisis began during Nixon’s administration. So blaming Carter for that is hardly fair. I give him credit for doing what he advised. He turned the heat down and put a sweater on. So he wasn’t a do as I say but not as I do guy. It’s hard to say a man who leads by example is worst.

So what is the one thing that most complain about? The hostage rescue and the failed rescue attempt.

The Desert One plan was drawn up by the best minds in the Military. One of the lead planners was Charles Beckworth, and there simply wasn’t a Special Forces officer who was more respected.

We had some ignorance. We had some bad luck. And we had a failure. In baseball terms, we went down swinging. We failed.

We learned from that failure and still made mistakes in the future.

I give Carter credit for having the guts to go with the plan to rescue the hostages. That took balls.

Worst? Hardly, but Jimmy was a pretty bad President. Very likable guy, and I still like him, more and more, the further from his presidency. Having a good 4 years for the country as a president, can depend on luck, circumstance and how handled. Jimmy was the unluckiest president since I was born. Circumstances internationally played against him, and he did not handle well, for somebody, supposedly a very smart man. I like him as a human being, as I said, but I figure he would easily rate in the top 10 of worst presidents.

Good to see Chic back. I rarely agreed, but liked her writing.
Do you do "reading for comprehension"?

Warren G. Harding was a tremendous President, if you'll look at his speech on civil rights in Far Left Birmingham in 1921.

Pierce and Buchanan were libs, but they kept us out of war. Andrew Johnson was tremendous at initiating reconstruction after the War of Northern Aggression.
A guy who holds poker night at the WH is a champ.

1. Wilson
2. FDR
Those 2 set our path to govt can spend on anything they please.

3. Biden sucks Hairy Balls
4 Carter for starting the BS we have even today on Iran.
5. Obama for KEEP THE CHANGE.

1. James Bychanan
2. Shitlips biden
3. carter
4. Woodrow
5. lbj

Carter wouldn’t make my top 5 worst. His mistake was largely that he assumed people were decent and well intended.

Carter also developed some of the best weapons in the US arsenal

@Oddball’s lists those who inflicted the most permanent, lasting damage: Wilson, FDR, LBJ, Lincoln and the CIA Bush Boys. Probably Obama/Biden are only slightly behind #5

My number 1 happens to be a Republican. But for a great reason. Abe Invaded a state declaring his reason was to reunite us.
Actually, the USA was attacked on April 12, 1861.

In response, Lincoln opened up a can of whoop ass on the Democrat bastards.

Do you do "reading for comprehension"?
Oh, fully understood you did not believe he should be near the top of the worst president's list and was just giving my reasoning, but I would not count him among the better presidents, either.

Forum List

Back