Ex-conservative brutally blasts Trump as worst president in U.S. history

Abe was so involved in war you can't name a thing he did that actually was a major change. Don't say after 2 years he shit out the emancipation proclamation since it only dealt with states not in the union.

I used to think Abe was awesome. Till i realized what happened killed over 630,000 people and was not necessary.

This reminds me of teaching CRT. The REAL truth of American history. Systemic racism, white privilege, treating poor blacks different than we do poor whites. It's all real but not what they teach in school.

I'm sure besides having the balls to stop slavery, Abe was a mid president. This is called martyrdom. He's got it. Kennedy too.

This reminds me of teaching CRT. The REAL truth of American history. Systemic racism, white privilege, treating poor blacks different than we do poor whites. It's all real but not what they teach in school.

I'm sure besides having the balls to stop slavery, Abe was a mid president. This is called martyrdom. He's got it. Kennedy too.
I cautioned you not to make it about race. But you did it anyway.

Say it was about slavery. Abe would have declared his war was to eradicate slavery and not claim it was to restore the union. A union absent over 630,000 humans that he did not have to have killed.

Doesn't matter, he is right.
Apparently Jennifer Rubin was a labor and employment lawyer and worked on the Kerry campaign she has never been a Conservative and as soon as she tried to identify as an "ex" one she invalidated everything she said. Just the typical whiny liberal pretending to be something else to make a point that no one but other loons will listen to, people like yourself.

Abe was so involved in war you can't name a thing he did that actually was a major change. Don't say after 2 years he shit out the emancipation proclamation since it only dealt with states not in the union.

I used to think Abe was awesome. Till i realized what happened killed over 630,000 people and was not necessary.
13th amendment was a big deal....and you know, saving the Union.

Not according to historians

Each respondent was asked to grade current and former presidents on 10 characteristics, including administrative skills, moral authority and economic management.

Joe ranked 14th

Trump did get top marks in one category, though, ranking number one among "most polarizing" presidents.
Historians are all leftwing propagandists on the government payroll.

Historians are all leftwing propagandists on the government payroll.
Until this month, House Republicans referred to information provided by a “highly credible” FBI informant as the core of their case to impeach President Biden. This week, they quietly deleted any mention of that source from official documents. This one small move speaks volumes about an ill-founded GOP crusade that seems finally to be reaching an embarrassing denouement.

You're such an idiot to be defending Trump but wanting Biden impeached. LOL

Until this month, House Republicans referred to information provided by a “highly credible” FBI informant as the core of their case to impeach President Biden. This week, they quietly deleted any mention of that source from official documents. This one small move speaks volumes about an ill-founded GOP crusade that seems finally to be reaching an embarrassing denouement.

You're such an idiot to be defending Trump but wanting Biden impeached. LOL
Nope. Biden is a criminal. Trump as broken no laws.

So Mexican's can't come here and we can't go there?

In exchange for deporting 20 million illegal aliens? Deal!!!

I think you are confused. Deporting illegals means when you catch them here in America working and living, you throw them out. Who's doing that?

I thought we were talking about the border. That's something else. Trump put the cabosh on a plan the GOP had because he wants to keep it a campaign issue. Because it's the only issue he has. Biden's killing it.

What you want to do is play wack a mole with illegal workers. Kick them out they'll just come back. No wall will stop them. Why don't you talk about illegal employers? If the illegal worker won't tell you who he was working for cut off a finger.

I think you are confused. Deporting illegals means when you catch them here in America working and living, you throw them out. Who's doing that?

I thought we were talking about the border. That's something else. Trump put the cabosh on a plan the GOP had because he wants to keep it a campaign issue. Because it's the only issue he has. Biden's killing it.

What you want to do is play wack a mole with illegal workers. Kick them out they'll just come back. No wall will stop them. Why don't you talk about illegal employers? If the illegal worker won't tell you who he was working for cut off a finger.

Trump put the cabosh on a plan the GOP had

The entire GOP had that plan? Are you sure?

had because he wants to keep it a campaign issue.

It's a pretty big issue, right?

Biden's killing it.

I know, that's why he's losing. His border disaster is killing it.
Even black Chicagoans are pissed.

Trump put the cabosh on a plan the GOP had

The entire GOP had that plan? Are you sure?

had because he wants to keep it a campaign issue.

It's a pretty big issue, right?

Biden's killing it.

I know, that's why he's losing. His border disaster is killing it.
Even black Chicagoans are pissed.

It's actually not a big issue. Unemployment is at near zero and we have 9 million unfilled jobs. It's the only issue you have. Biden was going to sign the GOP's border bill and Trump said DON'T. I need it to be a campaign issue!

So clearly it's not a big issue because it can wait till next year to be fixed.

It's actually not a big issue. Unemployment is at near zero and we have 9 million unfilled jobs. It's the only issue you have. Biden was going to sign the GOP's border bill and Trump said DON'T. I need it to be a campaign issue!

It's actually not a big issue.

Broke cities spending money they don't have on illegal aliens is a big issue.
Probably the biggest issue in Biden's impending loss.

Biden should run on the idea that it's not a big issue.
Send Mayorkas around the country to say the border is secure.

It's actually not a big issue.

Broke cities spending money they don't have on illegal aliens is a big issue.
Probably the biggest issue in Biden's impending loss.

Biden should run on the idea that it's not a big issue.
Send Mayorkas around the country to say the border is secure.
What do you care about big cities run by democrats?

Funny how this is your only issue and you think you're going to win on it. How cute.

U.S. job growth totaled 275,000 in February​

When you're gone America will be great again.

But then you'll just have to take out the UK next. Who do you hate more Brits or Russians?

A British judge ordered former President Donald Trump to pay legal fees of $382,000 to a company he unsuccessfully sued in London over the infamous “Steele Dossier” that came to light after his 2016 election.

The memos, among other things, contained allegations that Trump had participated in sex parties in Russia.

Trump strongly denied those and other allegations in the Steele Dossier, which was prepared at the request of a company called Fusion GPS for opposition research.

But then you'll just have to take out the UK next. Who do you hate more Brits or Russians?

A British judge ordered former President Donald Trump to pay legal fees of $382,000 to a company he unsuccessfully sued in London over the infamous “Steele Dossier” that came to light after his 2016 election.

The memos, among other things, contained allegations that Trump had participated in sex parties in Russia.

Trump strongly denied those and other allegations in the Steele Dossier, which was prepared at the request of a company called Fusion GPS for opposition research.
The British have a left, much like our democrats.

Forum List

Back