Who Are The Five Worst Presidents In American History?

Wow, another mind with nothing in it excpet what the grinder tells it

View attachment 926754
Oh Sweetheart, just save it. :)

Just a surface glance at your list tells me just about everything I need to know about your DEMOCRATS BAD!!! opinion.
Setting aside the Orange Roughy, looking at a list objectively, James Buchanan, Franklin Pierce, and Andrew Johnson all would rank as terrible Presidents for what preceded and then followed the Civil War.

Presidents since 1900

Trump
Bush 43
Hoover
Harding
Carter

What party are those "legitimate" historians in? I bet they are only Democrats. I put no faith on those historians. Carter for some was a great president. As nuts as that is, they still think he was awesome. She gave good reasons why he is ranked low now. By honest livers who lived under his rule.
If they are all Democrats, why do they rate Reagan and Eisenhower in the top 10?

Biden is even worse than George Bush II.
  • Inflation
  • Open borders
  • Trans activists in the elementary schools
  • Corrupt (Hunter Biden & China)
  • Censorship
  • Two stupid wars that don’t serve American interests
A true disaster!

The only mitigating factor is his near total brain fog. He is subordinate to his subordinates.

Last edited:
Biden is even worse than George Bush II.
  • Inflation
  • Open borders
  • Trans activists in the elementary schools
  • Corrupt (Hunter Biden & China)
  • Two stupid wars that don’t serve American interests
A true disaster!

The only mitigating factor is his near total brain fog. He is subordinate to his subordinates.
Lets see Bush

Failed to stop 9-11 attacks
Started two wars
Engaged in torture
Worst economic collapse since the Great Depression

He was my worst till Trump came along

Ask me I will tell you they're all bad. Except Lincoln. He had the guts to see slavery was immoral and illegal. The rest? Pffft. My patriotic stance.

More on the disaster that is the Biden administration:

Last edited:
Carter's not even in the running for worst.

tRump comes in as the third worst though.

I'm certain you've had the need to look up imbecile numerous times.Nor do I mind proving you so....

• Under Trump gasoline was about $1.80 a gallon….but you voted against that
  • Under Trump we were energy independent….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump 80% of illegal alien were kept in Mexico….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump inflation was 1.4%….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump crime was far lower, as were homicides….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump Iran was kept in a box….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump America had an airbase near both China and Iran….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump our President wasn’t on China’s payroll….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump cartels weren’t free to operate….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump government didn’t favor racism, CRT, gender mutilation….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have confiscatory tax policy….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have a government working with big tech to end free speech….but you voted against that.

• You have proven to be one of the America-hating 5th columnists. Proud?

Donald Trump, James Buchanan, Franklin Pierce, Andrew Johnson, and Warren G Harding all occupy the bottom.
Watch how deftly I prove you to be a fool.

• Under Trump 80% of illegal alien were kept in Mexico….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump crime was far lower, as were homicides….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump America had an airbase near both China and Iran….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump our President wasn’t on China’s payroll….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump government didn’t favor racism, CRT, gender mutilation….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have confiscatory tax policy….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have a government working with big tech to end free speech….but you voted against that.

Worst Presidents?
5. Hoover
4. LBJ
3. Nixon
2. Bush 2
1. Trump
Watch how deftly I prove you a dope:

1. Wilson
2. Lincoln
3. Biden
4. LBJ
5. Trump
Let's check:

Carter's not even in the running for worst.

tRump comes in as the third worst though.

Your type represents the end of America.

Worst Democratic Presidents

Andrew Johnson
Woodrow Wilson
Jimmy Carter

Worst Republicans

Donald Trump
George W Bush
Warren Harding
Richard Nixon

Ask me I will tell you they're all bad. Except Lincoln. He had the guts to see slavery was immoral and illegal. The rest? Pffft. My patriotic stance.
Why would anyone ask a traitor like you?

now I have not a patriotic bone in my body

. Of course I will admit I don't have a patriotic bone in my body eventhough i was born in america

The pledge

Mic Fails for National Anthem Singer at NFL Game So the Crowd Takes Over

Forum List

Back