White Singers With Black Soul

Why does her color matter?

Because he's a racist. The facts are MANY singers, of ALL colors, have "soul". Stevie Wonder was shocked to learn that George Michael was white. What is sad is even now, after all of this so called "progress", white and black racists still exist.
Stevie Wonder was being sarcastic. Its pretty obvious GM is white. A blind person would know that instantly since they have a heightened sense of hearing.

No one can control the color skin that they are born in. What matters is to sing from the heart. to believe it in one's own self, and have the expertise to make one's audience sing along, and make them laugh and cry. It's not a matter of skin color, it's a matter of possessing the human spirit and expressing it from deep within.

No one can control the color skin that they are born in. What matters is to sing from the heart. to believe it in one's own self, and have the expertise to make one's audience sing along, and make them laugh and cry. It's not a matter of skin color, it's a matter of possessing the human spirit and expressing it from deep within.
Hence why there are some white singers that have the ability to do this.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

Hello, Sassy. I believe Dr. Shelby Steele, Ph.D, intelligently explains why large numbers of black or American citizens of African descent continue focusing on their blackness, instead of focusing on their ability to succeed and prosper in an ever-evolving American society.

"Black Americans Difficulty With Freedom n Liberty"

Peace.

_Belinda Pittman-McGee Oprah Winfrey_02.jpg

Popek fits the bill, no?

That sucks ass and swallows. Never heard of the guy.

It sounds like gangster Black rap music.

No. It sounds like shit. Way worse than any gangsta Black rap.

Yeah, sure.

BTW. Whites invented Rap music.

Yeah, sure :laugh:

I made a new thread, about how Whites invented Rap, and Polish perfected Rap, clearly Blacks take the credit.

Whites invented Rap, Polish perfected Rap, Blacks take all the credit.

Yeah, sure.

I made a new thread, about how Whites invented Rap, and Polish perfected Rap, clearly Blacks take the credit.

Thank you. I may visit it later when I am bored and in need of amusement.

Because he's a racist. The facts are MANY singers, of ALL colors, have "soul". Stevie Wonder was shocked to learn that George Michael was white. What is sad is even now, after all of this so called "progress", white and black racists still exist.
Stevie Wonder was being sarcastic. Its pretty obvious GM is white. A blind person would know that instantly since they have a heightened sense of hearing.

No, he wasn't. There is an excellent documentary on George Michael. I suggest you watch it so you don't make a mistake like that again.

Yeah, sure.

This is one of the influences for the rappers...

No, he wasn't. There is an excellent documentary on George Michael. I suggest you watch it so you don't make a mistake like that again.
Actually he was being sarcastic. I know youre white but you cant possibly be that out of touch with Black sarcasm can you? :laugh:

Hell these guys are white and they got it but you didnt? Wow West!

Stevie Wonder has TV viewers giggling with cheeky joke: 'George Michael is white?' - Smooth

One of the stars to appear was George's good friend Stevie Wonder, who left us in stitches with his tongue-in-cheek quip that he didn't realise George was white (watch the clip in full above).

Speaking on the 90-minute special, Stevie jokingly said: "You mean George is white? Are you serious? Oh my God!"

Last edited:
#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

the-godfather-logo.png

This is one of the influences for the rappers...

Hello Westwall. Sadly, many rappers born in the late 60s and 70s who were raised by irresponsible, apathetic, emotionally troubled child abusing single or married mothers, grew up witnessing America@Large praising The Godfather as a great movie.

"The Godfather" is a movie depicting real life thieving, dope peddling, suic!dal, homic!dal thinking organized crime wiseguys.

Unfortunately, this flick about emotionally or mentally ill, psychopathic American people thieving, peddling dope and killing each other on American, as well as New York streets, was lauded by American media and society.

Unfortunately, abused, maltreated and neglected American kids like Shawn Carter (born 1969) Biggie (born 1972) Tupac (born 1971) Curtis Jackson III (born 1975) Nasir Jones (born 1973) adopted their own organized crime lifestyle by engaging in anti-social 'people and community harming behaviors' that I observed during the near-12 years I provided uniform and investigative police services to Brooklyn's Bedford Stuyvesant and surrounding communities.

I do not condone anti-social behaviors, I try to understand them.

Peace.

Nasir 'Nas' bin Olu Dara Jones.jpg

obama_carter_mack_millis_02.jpg
Curtis James Jackson III oprah winfrey dr nadine burke harris.jpg

I first heard of Joss Stone about 5 years ago. At the time I had no clue she was white. I was stunned to find out she was white. To date she is the only white singer to fool me into thinking she was Black.

Would you call her 'a credit to her race'?

I have to admit she is a credit to the white race. In fact she is a credit to the human race.

I think you over praise her. She isnt that great a singer in my humble opinion.

I'm not the only Black person that thinks she is a great singer. The older Black generation says the same thing. She has been invited to sing with some of the greatest Black legends of all time.

Ive been giving this some thought so i could explain to you why you are wrong.
The best I can come up with is that I just dont believe her. She was 17 when she made her first album and I dont think that she had enough life experience to carry it off. Maybe she would fare better today having been through a bit.

I first heard of Joss Stone about 5 years ago. At the time I had no clue she was white. I was stunned to find out she was white. To date she is the only white singer to fool me into thinking she was Black.

Would you call her 'a credit to her race'?

I have to admit she is a credit to the white race. In fact she is a credit to the human race.

I think you over praise her. She isnt that great a singer in my humble opinion.

I'm not the only Black person that thinks she is a great singer. The older Black generation says the same thing. She has been invited to sing with some of the greatest Black legends of all time.

Ive been giving this some thought so i could explain to you why you are wrong.
The best I can come up with is that I just dont believe her. She was 17 when she made her first album and I dont think that she had enough life experience to carry it off. Maybe she would fare better today having been through a bit.

You dont believe that she has been invited to sing with Black legends or you dont "feel" her when she sings?

Forum List

Back