white privilege

Dogmaphobe

Diamond Member
Sep 22, 2014
Or uh gun
White privilege is the racist doctrine that tells us that these kids are privileged
article_2117997_1242E2C6000005.jpg

While these kids are underprivileged

willsmitjkids.jpg

The kids in the first picture therefore need to be handicapped in order to assist those in the latter picture.

What makes it racist is the way the TRUE meaning of privileged had been divorced from economics and placed upon skin color.

discuss

I will not defend the whole "white privilege" thing. That's a bullshit buzzword designed to piss off white people so democrats can get the desired effect. I will acknowledge distinct advantages that were cause by government overreach in white people's favor, the effects of which still exist today.

Blame it on misuse of government or whatever you want.

Why do liberals blame everything on slavery?

1865 was the last time there were no unemployed blacks.

White privilege is the racist doctrine that tells us that these kids are privileged

willsmitjkids.jpg

The kids in the first picture therefore need to be handicapped in order to assist those in the latter picture.

What makes it racist is the way the TRUE meaning of privileged had been divorced from economics and placed upon skin color.

discuss

Shh! You're making too much sense. The truth burns postmodernists like sunrise beams incinerates vampire flesh.

willsmitjkids.jpg

discuss

Shh! You're making too much sense. The truth burns postmodernists like sunrise beams incinerates vampire flesh.
beating-a-dead-horse-gif-11.gif

I will not defend the whole "white privilege" thing. That's a bullshit buzzword designed to piss off white people so democrats can get the desired effect. I will acknowledge distinct advantages that were cause by government overreach in white people's favor, the effects of which still exist today.

Blame it on misuse of government or whatever you want.

Many people don't realize how crippling to a group of people hundreds of years of suppressing them can be. Not to mention the people who think everything was fine and dandy for blacks the moment slavery ended. While I do agree the black community could do more to help their own neighborhoods, the reason we have this term "black community" is because we helped create them.

Forum List

Back