Harrison Butker's Women's Jerseys sell out: Media Frenzy is complete disinformation

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
I heard of this "outrage" through the dishonest channels: social media and mainstream media. Supposedly, Butker made horribly degrading comments about women.

In reality, he supported and exalted motherhood.

In my opinion, this exposes how much our mainstream culture holds a secret contempt for women who love being mothers. Butker is a Catholic, and he was at a Catholic school, talking about how much value and joy a woman can attain from being a mother, in a world where being a mother is merely tolerated and bedgrudingly acknowledged. In our modern culture, women are constantly depicted as world-beating, dominating figures to attempt to social engineer a segement of women against some sort of stigma, despite the stigma being entirely based on factual biology. Butker merely embraced and praised women who choose to use their valued, amazing super-power of having children and nurturing them as only they can.

this has caused the feminist, woke media and culture to have a conniption and claim Butker is demanding women be slaves to men. It's laughable to watch these hysterical media members go to such dishonest ends to attack this guy, and media/leftism is trying to make this a "sexist" thing.

However, Butker's women's jerseys sold out instantly. Tons of women appreciate and support his message. The media will lie and say his words are offensive to ALL WOMEN, but so many women support his completely non-controversial words that it's not about sexism or sex.

This is about a spoiled radical feminist media who are lashing out the message of men and women being different, and accepting women's unique talents in a family. There are many woke leftist groups who need to stomp this notion and maintain that men and women are equal in all ways, and any differences are just societal.

Butker said nothing controversial whatsoever. He was just pointing out the obvious.

Last edited:
I heard of this "outrage" through the dishonest channels: social media and mainstream media. Supposedly, Butker made horribly degrading comments about women.

In my opinion, this exposes how much our mainstream culture holds a secret contempt for women who love being mothers. Butker is a Catholic, and he was at a Catholic school, talking about how much value and joy a woman can attain from being a mother, in a world where being a mother is merely tolerated and bedgrudingly acknowledged. In our modern culture, women are constantly depicted as world-beating, dominating figures to attempt to social engineer a segement of women against some sort of stigma, despite the stigma being entirely based on factual biology. Butker merely embraced and praised women who choose to use their valued, amazing super-power of having children and nurturing them as only they can.

this has caused the feminist, woke media and culture to have a conniption and claim Butker is demanding women be slaves to men. It's laughable to watch these hysterical media members go to such dishonest ends to attack this guy, and media/leftism is trying to make this a "sexist" thing.

However, Butker's women's jerseys sold out instantly. Tons of women appreciate and support his message. The media will lie and say his words are offensive to ALL WOMEN, but so many women support his completely non-controversial words that it's not about sexism or sex.

This is about a spoiled radical feminist media who are lashing out the message of men and women being different, and accepting women's unique talents in a family. There are many woke leftist groups who need to stomp this notion and maintain that men and women are equal in all ways, and any differences are just societal.

Butker said nothing controversial whatsoever. He was just pointing out the obvious.
Yeah, they had like 5 in stock.

He’s a kicker.

He’s about to be an ex-NFL kicker.

You guys....hilarious as always.

He’s a kicker.

Why would he be ex? He's a good kicker and he gave one speech at a Catholic university. Did I miss something? It didn't seem to be so controversial a speech that the NFL will feel compelled to fire him.

Why would he be ex? He's a good kicker and he gave one speech at a Catholic university. Did I miss something? It didn't seem to be so controversial a speech that the NFL will feel compelled to fire him.
It doesn't have to be controversial to be a distraction (see Tim Tebow).

100 percent accurate. Attacking him is terrible. But this is Democrats for you.

He’s a kicker.

He is a valued member of the team. Interesting that you you would belittle his profession for a sincerely held belief that harmed no one.

It doesn't have to be controversial to be a distraction (see Tim Tebow).
Tebow sucked. Butker is a good enough kicker that he could beat his wife up and the Chiefs would find a way to get him out of trouble with the NFL.

In all seriousness, he said nothing that should inspire much controversy, this is a nothing burger.

He is a valued member of the team. Interesting that you you would belittle his profession for a sincerely held belief that harmed no one.
I really do hope he keeps his job. This isn't the way to do that however.

Kaprenick didn't harm anyone either. How'd it work out for him?

Tebow sucked. Butker is a good enough kicker that he could beat his wife up and the Chiefs would find a way to get him out of trouble with the NFL.
Ummm no and no. There are some exceptions to this but the best kicker in the league isn't hugely better than the worst kicker in the league. Like I said there are some exceptions. If you know the kicker's name on a team that you don't follow, it's usually because he failed to do something.

Ummm no and no. There are some exceptions to this but the best kicker in the league isn't hugely better than the worst kicker in the league. Like I said there are some exceptions. If you know the kicker's name on a team that you don't follow, it's usually because he failed to do something.
You don't know how hard it is have a consistently good FG kicker in the NFL. Butker is easily a top 5 kicker in the league.

I really do hope he keeps his job. This isn't the way to do that however.

Kaprenick didn't harm anyone either. How'd it work out for him?
He made his stand at his place of employment, in front of paying customers.

The other did it on his own time, away from his place of employment.

Huge difference. Grow up.

Forum List

Back