Blacks and Brown people of color more likely to identify as LBGT !!!

masculinity dying out in minorities !! and will this in tern effect their population growth ??Gallup Poll Finds People Of Color More Likely To Identify As LGBT | HuffPost
masculinity dying out in minorities !! and will this in tern effect their population growth ??Gallup Poll Finds People Of Color More Likely To Identify As LGBT | HuffPost
i wonder why this is spreading through the black community at a higher rate ??is this the reason dems want open borders to replace blacks that cant be born in homosexual LGBTQ communities ????

Of course we are supposed to think this is what is going on, but in reality the lies of the left and their Marxist way, many blacks and browns are still very Christian and dont believe in the ways of Satan. I know my fellow coworker who was a I hate Donald Trump person, but hated LBGTQWXYZ123 even more, because it goes against nature and her beliefs. Dont fall for this guys, the breaking point is coming soon.

Of course we are supposed to think this is what is going on, but in reality the lies of the left and their Marxist way, many blacks and browns are still very Christian and dont believe in the ways of Satan. I know my fellow coworker who was a I hate Donald Trump person, but hated LBGTQWXYZ123 even more, because it goes against nature and her beliefs. Dont fall for this guys, the breaking point is coming soon.
the stats speak for themselves !! republicans are not encouraging black males to join the LBGTQ community ! and yrs ago Oprah had a controversial show on the topic called [THE DOWN LOW] that stated nearly 50% of black males have had sex with other males !

Not in Africa,homosexuality is still illegal, punishable by a death sentence or years in Prison. Homosexuality is legal in all of Europe though, and Canada and the U.S. Wherever there is a predominant European population. So I don't know what point you are trying to make.?

Not in Africa,homosexuality is still illegal, punishable by a death sentence or years in Prison. Homosexuality is legal in all of Europe though, and Canada and the U.S. Wherever there is a predominant European population. So I don't know what point you are trying to make.?
Africa ??? whos talking about Africa ?? im talking about minorities in America !

Forum List

Back