White privilege

Although I am a Conservatarian, I do subscribe to the belief that an African-American in a "white" society cannot be "racist."

S/he can hate white people all s/he wants, but it is meaningless. White people hold all the cards. Impotent racism is self-neutering, because it means nothing. If a Black supervisor at Dick's won't hire you because you are white, it is meaningless because you can go a thousand other places and get a comparable position.
Check the demographic changes, moron.

In less than 50 years "minorities" will have nearly all the power by virtue of demographics alone, and there will be no relevant anti-racist initiatives to combat any of what happens.

Ever notice that the whole concept of white privilege is the same racist idea that white people are superior and better than other races. The only difference between white privilege and traditional racism is they encourage guilt instead of pride.
You obviously have no understanding of what the term white privilege is about. Try doing a little homework. You don't have to agree but at least try and understand both sides of an argument before you engage
There isn't another side of the argument.

"White privilege" is complete idiocy and nonsense.
Easy to say that when you have ZERO understanding of what it is
You clearly don't understand how easy it is to debunk the entire notion of "white privilege".
You clearly can't debunk it since you've posted two responses to my statement without making any points

But the underlying question remains the same: Is racism - now called "white privilege" - a significant impediment to individual "Black" Americans in their "pursuit of happiness"?

And the answer is, "Not necessarily." As I mentioned in my post above, if a "Black" person truly wants to achieve success and is willing to pay a reasonable price, s/he has many avenues to that success, not the least of which is entrepreneurship - that neutralize the impact of racism. So to blame racism, or "white privilege" for one's lack of success, or - worse - to pre-emptively say that "My chances of achieving success are doomed by White Privilege," and just give up, is totally bogus and not justified by reality.
I agree with you. I think personal responsibility should be promoted. But let's not deny the existence of what history has provided for the various races in our country. Whites have had a much easier path to success than other groups

Although I am a Conservatarian, I do subscribe to the belief that an African-American in a "white" society cannot be "racist."

S/he can hate white people all s/he wants, but it is meaningless. White people hold all the cards. Impotent racism is self-neutering, because it means nothing. If a Black supervisor at Dick's won't hire you because you are white, it is meaningless because you can go a thousand other places and get a comparable position.

In less than 50 years "minorities" will have nearly all the power by virtue of demographics alone, and there will be no relevant anti-racist initiatives to combat any of what happens.
Numbers don't equal power you dumbshit. If a husband and wife own 10 slaves are you saying the slaves hold all the power?

Numbers don't equal power you dumbshit. If a husband and wife own 10 slaves are you saying the slaves hold all the power?
More ridiculously stupid analogies....

Ever notice that the whole concept of white privilege is the same racist idea that white people are superior and better than other races. The only difference between white privilege and traditional racism is they encourage guilt instead of pride.
You obviously have no understanding of what the term white privilege is about. Try doing a little homework. You don't have to agree but at least try and understand both sides of an argument before you engage
There isn't another side of the argument.

"White privilege" is complete idiocy and nonsense.
Easy to say that when you have ZERO understanding of what it is
You clearly don't understand how easy it is to debunk the entire notion of "white privilege".
You clearly can't debunk it since you've posted two responses to my statement without making any points
You are the one claiming white privilege exists.

List some reasons why it does and I will be happy to dismantle all of them for you.

More empty responses that fail to make or dispute a point

Yep, as I've heard from MSMedia and Government and Academia all my life, there is nothing wrong with being a racist bigot ... unless you are a white one, ... then it is real bad.

As for black racism being "meaningless" ... tell that to the two women who survived being shot by Nkosi Thandiwe who said he learned to hate whites IN COLLEGE.

But you can't tell anything to the third young white wife that he shot that day ... cause he killed her.

Last edited:

Yep, as I've heard from MSMedia and Government and Academia all my life, there is nothing wrong with being a racist bigot ... unless you are a white one, ... then it is real bad.

As for black racism being "meaningless" ... tell that to the two women who survived being shot by Nkosi Thandiwe who said he learned to hate whites IN COLLEGE.

But you can't tell anything to the third young white wife that he shot that day ... cause he killed her.
That article is 4 years old...how log did it take you to find it? Evidently you are browsing a lot looking for his kind of freakish shit!

That article is 4 years old...how log did it take you to find it? Evidently you are browsing a lot looking for his kind of freakish shit!

Because, shit for brains, seldom do ******* claim they learned to hate whites IN COLLEGE

White Privilege does exist, and there is a real, though slight, benefit to being "white," just as there is something of a detriment to being something other than "white" in our society. Old prejudices die hard.

But for better or for worse, there are myriad avenues where non-"whites" can flip that White Privilege on its head. For example, employment in the public sector, in academe, and in many industries actually FAVORS "minorities," especially those who can accumulate appropriate credentials - comparable to what a "white" person would have to have for the position, promotion, award, or what have you. In those areas, Minorities have a BETTER chance of getting that job, promotion, school admission, etc., than a "white" person with comparable credentials.

But ultimately, cultural factors and personal decisions are vastly more important in determining one's chances for success in our society. Consider one fact (according to the U.S. Census Bureau): A "white" child being raised by a single parent is THREE TIMES MORE LIKELY to be raised in poverty than a black child who is raised in an intact family. The white child's "privilege" is nowhere near advantageous enough to overcome his mother's decision (if it was that) to have a child outside marriage.

The wretched state of "minorities" in this country (lower income, less wealth, lower average education attainment, higher unemployment, etc.), is determined to a much greater extent by cultural factors than it is by the vestiges of racism - which cannot be denied or eliminated altogether

Single parenthood, dropping out of school, engaging in criminal activity, declining to pursue and retain opportunities for employment, substance abuse, and on and on and on. Indeed, any American who wants to minimize his chances of living in long-term poverty has to do only three simple things: (1) graduate from high school, (2) don't have children out of wedlock, and (3) get a job - any job, and keep it. Refraining from criminal activity is also nice. Not a high bar, is it?

But minorities have found and are clinging to the phenomenon of "White Privilege" to excuse their profound lack of success, blaming that ethereal, unmeasurable curse rather than the more substantive factors that CAN BE CONTROLLED by good decision-making and personal diligence.
We call that having an external locus of control. It is not limited to minorities, but it is the root cause of all people who fail to produce results.

You haven't made a point, dumb fuck.

I explained "white privilege" and even used a basic analogy so pea brains like yourself could understand. Not my fault that it went over your head. You haven't refuted with anything of substance , so I can only assume that you got nothing.

I explained "white privilege" and even used a basic analogy so pea brains like yourself could understand. Not my fault that it went over your head. You haven't refuted with anything of substance , so I can only assume that you got nothing.
You repeated a bullshit narrative, and used an embarrassingly stupid analogy to attempt to justify blindly following that narrative.

You repeated a bullshit narrative, and used an embarrassingly stupid analogy to attempt to justify blindly following that narrative.
Instead of calling my position bullshit and stupid how about you refute any of my points or make points of your own that pose a rational counterargument. You don't seem capable, which only tells me that you lack any substance in your arguments. Keep the insults coming if you want, they are meaningless.

See how long you've drawn out this conversation with your empty/petty responses? Had you simply responded to my argument with an intelligent counterargument, we would be much further along.

Instead of calling my position bullshit and stupid how about you refute any of my points or make points of your own that pose a rational counterargument. You don't seem capable, which only tells me that you lack any substance in your arguments. Keep the insults coming if you want, they are meaningless.

See how long you've drawn out this conversation with your empty/petty responses? Had you simply responded to my argument with an intelligent counterargument, we would be much further along.
Are you seriously so stupid as to think you have provided substance in any of your posts on this subject? Comparing an ever growing non-white population that has full Constitutional rights with slaves is "substance" now?

All I have to do is point out the birth rate disparity between white people and the rest of America and I have 100 times more "substance" than you ever will for your pathetic narrative.

Are you seriously so stupid as to think you have provided substance in any of your posts on this subject? Comparing an ever growing non-white population that has full Constitutional rights with slaves is "substance" now?

All I have to do is point out the birth rate disparity between white people and the rest of America and I have 100 times more "substance" than you ever will for your pathetic narrative.
So you either didn't read or you didn't understand my statement. I didn't say anything about slavery. Blacks couldn't even vote let alone have a fair chance to prosper in this country until the civil rights act in 1964, that wasn't very long ago. And this isn't something that you just snap you fingers and everything is better. Combine that with the generations of oppression that happened before the civil rights movement. How many blacks can say they are third generation lawyers or doctors or college grads? How much wealth and businesses have been passed down through generations of white families because they held the power over the passed 250 years, how about blacks?. All of these SUBSTANTIVE POINTS that I'm making explain an undeniable imbalance. Like my basketball analogy, the rules may now be fair, but you have an imbalance in the teams. At the very least these facts should be acknowledged, not dismissed by nitwits like yourself

So you either didn't read or you didn't understand my statement. I didn't say anything about slavery. Blacks couldn't even vote let alone have a fair chance to prosper in this country until the civil rights act in 1964, that wasn't very long ago. And this isn't something that you just snap you fingers and everything is better. Combine that with the generations of oppression that happened before the civil rights movement. How many blacks can say they are third generation lawyers or doctors or college grads? How much wealth and businesses have been passed down through generations of white families because they held the power over the passed 250 years, how about blacks?. All of these SUBSTANTIVE POINTS that I'm making explain an undeniable imbalance. Like my basketball analogy, the rules may now be fair, but you have an imbalance in the teams. At the very least these facts should be acknowledged, not dismissed by nitwits like yourself
You said that "numbers don't matter" and blatantly equated an almost certain non-white majority in the future to 10 slaves outnumbering their master and his family. Your basketball analogy also did nothing but illustrate a widely known opinion and dogma.

You said that "numbers don't matter" and blatantly equated an almost certain non-white majority in the future to 10 slaves outnumbering their master and his family. Your basketball analogy also did nothing but illustrate a widely known opinion and dogma.
yeah, the slave example was to prove that numbers don't matter when it comes to power. You brought up the "numbers" point in one of your sidetracks...

What exactly do you mean by "a widely known opinion and dogma. You see AGAIN you fail to articulate a point... whats wrong with you?

yeah, the slave example was to prove that numbers don't matter when it comes to power. You brought up the "numbers" point in one of your sidetracks...

What exactly do you mean by "a widely known opinion and dogma. You see AGAIN you fail to articulate a point... whats wrong with you?
Numbers DO matter when it comes to power, you twit. We live in a Democratic society, "numbers" are damn near EVERYTHING. Without the "numbers" the "Clinton days"(as Van Jones recently remarked about)never would have happened, and modern Democratic politics would actually not exist with HW Bush being president(and by extension, Reagan) for 4 more years, instead of Clinton for 8. Without the "numbers", Obama does as well in 2008 or 2012 as Jesse Jackson did in his run(hint: this is partly why I brought up "birth rates" before).

It should be obvious what I meant when I described "white privilege" as a widely known opinion and dogma. Analogies are only used to simplify what you are talking about to people who can't comprehend the information you are giving at face value, not to rub your point in the face of those who claim they know what you are talking about and are straight up telling you that you are wrong. I know far more about arguments in favor of "white privilege" than you ever will, and I have a direct counter to all of them.

Forum List

Back