white loser lol

It is up to you, because you made the declaration that it needs to be done, so it is reasonable for me to ask what you think should be done.

I also think each person needs to be taken as an individual, and these conversations tend to make sweeping generalizations on both sides.

Does racism still exist in this country? Yes, it does, I won’t argue that. But many problems faced by black communities are caused by multiple and complex factors, which in some cases may not be racism but the legacy of racism perpetuated by economic disparities.

I agree with your statements on AA, that it wasn’t only blacks that benefited. The point I was making is people who use that argument completely minimize the contribution of merit, as if that person could not possibly have accomplished what he did on the basis of merit. And that same argument can be made for white privilege.

If you were to ask ME, as a white person, what “white people” should do, I would have a difficult time answering, because I am not seeing it through the same lens you do exactly.

I see a problem such as this for example: many poor neighborhoods tend to be lacking in good infrastructure, good schools, safe programs for youth, and they tend to be the places where industrial dumps and landfills get located, and other sorts of things that affect health and quality of life. Often these areas are predominately black, but not always. The people living there lack political power and funding. So...racism could be playing a role here but how would you address the issues? And the issues themselves faced by many poor communitees. Do you address it from the aspect of race? Or, do organize, publicize, attract attention and investment from a community perspective?

.I agree, but it is still unfair to make statements about white privalege not merit, being the main driving factor.
See, IM2. This demonstrates what I have been explaining elsewhere.

Coyote is hardly someone I would call a right-wing white nationalist. The approach is everything. It can't be a blanket statement "you're white, therefore privileged" or a statement that white kids have an advantage just because they are white. What they see and experience will tell them otherwise, and you are left with more resistance, rather than cooperation.

But it can be Bootney, because it is true. You can resist all you want but this is a macro level discussion because what was done and what continues to be done does not just apply to one person. And this is the stumbling block that keeps getting in the way. Blacks are arguing with WE and whites argue with I.

And therein lies the problem. And it forces stereotyping and generalizing.

I think of myself as I....not a member of “the white community”

Coyote you cannot solve a problem without considering what caused it. You can consider yourself I all you want but I does nothing alone in life. We all get help from places, meaning the stronger WE are, the stronger I will be. We are interdependent and not independent. So WE have to work together to make things better.
Now THIS is the message that will work. This is a message we can all get behind.
:beer:

You can only get behind a message if it ignores what you don't want to hear. Whites need to understand that for everyone to be strong they drop the selfish I first attitude which currently dominates the thinking in many white communities.

Because you erroneously believe whites lose something by our demands for equality.

Coyote is hardly someone I would call a right-wing white nationalist. The approach is everything. It can't be a blanket statement "you're white, therefore privileged" or a statement that white kids have an advantage just because they are white. What they see and experience will tell them otherwise, and you are left with more resistance, rather than cooperation.

But it can be Bootney, because it is true. You can resist all you want but this is a macro level discussion because what was done and what continues to be done does not just apply to one person. And this is the stumbling block that keeps getting in the way. Blacks are arguing with WE and whites argue with I.

Coyote you cannot solve a problem without considering what caused it. You can consider yourself I all you want but I does nothing alone in life. We all get help from places, meaning the stronger WE are, the stronger I will be. We are interdependent and not independent. So WE have to work together to make things better.
Now THIS is the message that will work. This is a message we can all get behind.
:beer:

You can only get behind a message if it ignores what you don't want to hear. Whites need to understand that for everyone to be strong they drop the selfish I first attitude which currently dominates the thinking in many white communities.

Because you erroneously believe whites lose something by our demands for equality.
You claim to be more successful and have more than a lot of whites on these forums, what is it that you don't have that whites have?

But you are trying to make things better for you and yours, at the expense of me and mine.

We will resist you forever.

Is it really a zero sum equation? Maybe that view is the real problem here.

When lefties assume that any discrepancy is the result of white racism, (and they do),

and their solutions involve either taking limited resources and spending them on minorities, or by punishing whites for the supposed racism, (broadly speaking)

it may not be a classic "zero sum game" but the result is advancing blacks at the expense of whites.

But you are trying to make things better for you and yours, at the expense of me and mine.

When lefties assume that any discrepancy is the result of white racism, (and they do),

and their solutions involve either taking limited resources and spending them on minorities, or by punishing whites for the supposed racism, (broadly speaking)

it may not be a classic "zero sum game" but the result is advancing blacks at the expense of whites.

Limited resources are typically allocate to communities based on economic reasons primarily. Many of those communitees are disproportionatlely minority.

Do you oppose that?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Limited resources are typically allocate to communities based on economic reasons primarily. Many of those communitees are disproportionatlely minority.

Do you oppose that?

Correll is an idiot that is pushing a white victimhood narrative. He's fine with whites continuing to benefit at the expense of blacks.

Do you oppose that?

There are rules against overtly targeting laws and/or programs at people based on race. This quite often leads to such programs being created for one reason, yet written with a different STATED reason, yet the impact being,

as I said, to reallocate limited resources to benefit black people at the expense of white people.

THe moral and political justification being, that assumption that any discrepancy in outcome, by race, must be because of white racism.

This is my position, along with my concern about whites being punished for this supposed racism.

Are you going to address it now?

Do you oppose that?

Correll is an idiot that is pushing a white victimhood narrative. He's fine with whites continuing to benefit at the expense of blacks.

You are a liar and a race baiter.

The "privileged" are those getting the free shit - by either government handouts, looting or mugging.
Yep, white people.

Don’t ever see you commenting on anything else is the news, like your brother in Philadelphia. Nice to see your people taunting and assaulting police, and posting it on social media. You gutless punk. But you start your bullshit victim threads all day every day. By your failure to dismiss violence and inappropriate behavior, you by your own definition promote racism. You don’t give a fuck? No one gives a fuck about your opinions either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The "privileged" are those getting the free shit - by either government handouts, looting or mugging.
Yep, white people.

Don’t ever see you commenting on anything else is the news, like your brother in Philadelphia. Nice to see your people taunting and assaulting police, and posting it on social media. You gutless punk. But you start your bullshit victim threads all day every day. By your failure to dismiss violence and inappropriate behavior, you by your own definition promote racism. You don’t give a fuck? No one gives a fuck about your opinions either.

There are no rules saying what I must discuss. I do not dismiss any violence. But you have dismissed all the things that could have led to this mans actions. His actions were certainly wrong, but as long as cowards like you want to focus on the end result while denying all contributing factors, such as white racism and police murders of unarmed blacks, you will see this kind of behavior from time to time.

You and other punks like you want to try dictating what I say. I am now required to denounce the actions of this black man while your trifling white ass denies anything that pertains to white racism even with supporting fact.

So fuck you.

Last edited:
Yep, white people.

There are no rules saying what I must discuss. I do not dismiss any violence. But you have dismissed all the things that could have led to this mans actions. His actions were certainly wrong, but as long as cowards like you want to focus on the end result while denying all contributing factors, such as white racism and police murders of unarmed blacks, you will see this kind of behavior from time to time.

Police murders?! Hee hee hee.

You so funny.

ezq8m.jpg

Yep, white people.

You and other punks like you want to try dictating what I say. I am now required to denounce the actions of this black man while your trifling white ass denies anything that pertains to white racism even with supporting fact.

So fuck you.

You are perceived as one of those disgruntled people in the crowd, taunting police and showing your ignorance. Black racist, that strives to be a pseudo celebrity like mega fuck ups Sharpton and Farrakhan. No one wants to dictate what you say, just maybe something other than your continued loop of bullshit. This man and others, take their cues from people just like you. Unfortunately, children need to be educated about and protected from people with your mindset. They are not safe. Except you are nothing more than a joke of a cartoon character.

Yep, white people.

So fuck you.

You are perceived as one of those disgruntled people in the crowd, taunting police and showing your ignorance. Black racist, that strives to be a pseudo celebrity like mega fuck ups Sharpton and Farrakhan. No one wants to dictate what you say, just maybe something other than your continued loop of bullshit. This man and others, take their cues from people just like you. Unfortunately, children need to be educated about and protected from people with your mindset. They are not safe. Except you are nothing more than a joke of a cartoon character.

I don't give a damn about what you ignorant bastards perceive. I know what I am. That man takes no cues from people like me, but your blame shifting will continue to allow you to ignore the root cause. I think the many children who are now grown that thank me for showing them things they found to be true as they became men and women, tell me that you're a dumb ass white jerk running his mouth.

Yep, white people.

So fuck you.

I don't give a damn about what you ignorant bastards perceive. I know what I am. That man takes no cues from people like me, but your blame shifting will continue to allow you to ignore the root cause. I think the many children who are now grown that thank me for showing them things they found to be true as they became men and women, tell me that you're a dumb ass white jerk running his mouth.

Fuck you Rerun.

Forum List

Back