INNOCENT, well to do man confronted by police with GUNS

And all because some Darkies stole his car previously and the police database software fucked up and did not update it was recovered. The cops will draw guns anytime they think there is stolen car. I had my silver car painted black and neglected to tell the DMV and a chink cop ran my plate as all cops do at a stop light and noticed the discrepancy. I explained to the chink (or gook or whatever) it was recently painted and after a half hour I was allowed to go.

Last edited:
And all because some Darkies stole his car previously and the police database software fucked up and did not update it was recovered. The cops will draw guns anytime they think there is stolen car. I had my silver car painted black and neglected to tell the DMV and a chink cop ran my plate as all cops do at a stop light and noticed the discrepancy. I explained to the chink (or gook or whatever) it was recently painted and after a half hour I was allowed to go.
.....I had a cop car and van come up to me when I had a toy sword that I painted to look real.....one of them had his hands on his pistol
..I wasn't brandishing it/etc ....and I'm white

Last edited:
And were supposed to trust the government with our rights to firearms? Red flag laws will be abused background checks have been ignored all by the government.

and he's WHITE!!!!!!!!!!
can you believe it?
so!!!!! = it is NOT racial when cops make mistakes/etc
Yankees GM Brian Cashman faces swarm of cops with 'guns drawn' after mistaken for car thief

Damn pigs racially profiling another white person! Discrimination! Better get IM2 onto the case right away with that Masters degree of his!
......whites get all the good jobs also--and we don't even have to go to college or do well in school..........I get any job I apply for

Forum List

Back