• Highway Thru Hell

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Trailer Park Boys

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
I enjoy several of these, which have you seen and what do you think of them?

I was late into watching Stranger Things, but I enjoyed it. I guess when I see a show with kids as the main actors I assume it's a kid's show, but I finally watched it and was pleasantly surprised. Great story, great actors and geared towards a broad age range.

Chopped. That is the only one of those shows that I've seen. I don't know where people find the time to watch all of these shows anyways. Get a life! :2up:
Hey that's not nice.

A life can include watching quality tv programs...no?

Seriously though, I've been watching a show on the travel channel with Philippe Cousteau and his wife. They go to different locations looking for buried/hidden treasure, lost cities, etc. Very interesting. I like things like that, not only for the adventure factor but to see these awesome locations and to hear about the histories of these places.

Chopped. That is the only one of those shows that I've seen. I don't know where people find the time to watch all of these shows anyways. Get a life! :2up:
Hey that's not nice.

There are TWELVE different shows listed up there! Who has the time for all of that?
I don't think anyone suggested watching ALL of the them.

I have seen both Chopped and Shark Tank, but I don’t watch them. My wife does.

Stranger things is a great show.

Ozark was recommended to me by a friend because I liked Breaking Bad. I am on the 4th episode and the only reason I haven’t quit watching it is because he assures me it will get better. It’s kind of dragging right now. But Breaking Bad did that too so I’ll stuck with it. For this season anyway.

I watched one episode of Mindhunters, but since I really like Criminal Minds, I didn't think it quite measured up.
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/criminal_minds/

When I catch up to the current season of Criminal Minds I will give Mindhunters another go. Two of my favorite shows are not listed in the poll - Blue Bloods and Blacklist.
The Blacklist

Most of dramas I binge watch on Netflix - got into Lost and The 100 that way.

Hey that's not nice.

There are TWELVE different shows listed up there! Who has the time for all of that?
I don't think anyone suggested watching ALL of the them.

Most of them probably suck anyways. :2up:

Seriously though, I've been watching a show on the travel channel with Philippe Cousteau and his wife. They go to different locations looking for buried/hidden treasure, lost cities, etc. Very interesting. I like things like that, not only for the adventure factor but to see these awesome locations and to hear about the histories of these places.

I watch that show and I also watch Josh Gates show for the same reason, the great locations and learning about the different culture's. :)

I also like Expedition Unknown. I don't believe in Big Foot and stuff, but aside from those types of things, the show itself is pretty interesting and I do like Josh Gates. He's pretty funny. The last episode I watched was about Captain Kid the Pirate! He said it had an ARRRRRRR rating. :lol:

I watch that show and I also watch Josh Gates show for the same reason, the great locations and learning about the different culture's. :)

Ha! That is so funny that we both were thinking of Expedition Unknown. Good show. :)

I like the tree house show too. The host is a riot. I've never seen anyone who loved trees and tree houses as much as he does, and the tree houses they make are absolutely incredible. They sure put a lot of effort and time into creating them.

Some people multitask and watch TV while reading and posting to USMB.

Posting thousands of posts on USMB is sign to get a life also :)

Forum List

Back