Votes: 6 27.3%
  • American Horror Story

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Highway Thru Hell

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Trailer Park Boys

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
Chopped. That is the only one of those shows that I've seen. I don't know where people find the time to watch all of these shows anyways. Get a life! :2up:
Some people multitask and watch TV while reading and posting to USMB.

Posting thousands of posts on USMB is sign to get a life also :)

No it isn't. I can post 40 posts in half an hour easily. :D Posting doesn't take nearly as much time as watching a television show. Most of them are going to be an hour long.

Especially true when you post in the games or music threads. Then you can accumulate a ton of posts.

Last edited:
Just finished binge watching Stranger Things and Mindhunter

Now I have to wait a year

Last edited:
These are just the ones we have and/or are watching. Good suggestions added. Didn't leave them off, just have not seen them

I watched one episode of Mindhunters, but since I really like Criminal Minds, I didn't think it quite measured up.
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/criminal_minds/

When I catch up to the current season of Criminal Minds I will give Mindhunters another go. Two of my favorite shows are not listed in the poll - Blue Bloods and Blacklist.
The Blacklist

Most of dramas I binge watch on Netflix - got into Lost and The 100 that way.
I watched Blacklist for a while but got bored

Criminal Minds is ok but can be strange and too graphic at times. Its pretty formulaic. Mindhunter is about the beginnings of the BAU

I enjoy several of these, which have you seen and what do you think of them?
I try not to watch TV.....because of several reasons.....one being I don't like patronizing television stations that colluded with the Democrats to rig our elections.
Another reason is I don't enjoy watching 5 mins of a show intermixed with 15 mins of commercials.
The primary reason is I don't like being preached to nor do I like the social engineering they're doing in our media.

I try not to watch TV.....because of several reasons.....one being I don't like patronizing television stations that colluded with the Democrats to rig our elections.
Another reason is I don't enjoy watching 5 mins of a show intermixed with 15 mins of commercials.
The primary reason is I don't like being preached to nor do I like the social engineering they're doing in our media.
Many of these are commercial free. We hate commercials too...some have them but you can FFW thru them

I watched Blacklist for a while but got bored

So did I eventually - sometime during or after the 4th season.

Criminal Minds is ok but can be strange and too graphic at times. Its pretty formulaic. Mindhunter is about the beginnings of the BAU

I think that Mindhunters is a 'prequel' take-off on Criminal Minds due to it's popularity. CM is definitely not a show to watch while 'dining' lol. When finished (am on season 11) I will give Mindhunters another try - hard to fully appreciate a show after just one episode.

I can't watch 'Walking Dead' because it's too graphically 'juicy' for me.

I have seen both Chopped and Shark Tank, but I don’t watch them. My wife does.

Stranger things is a great show.

Ozark was recommended to me by a friend because I liked Breaking Bad. I am on the 4th episode and the only reason I haven’t quit watching it is because he assures me it will get better. It’s kind of dragging right now. But Breaking Bad did that too so I’ll stuck with it. For this season anyway.

It does get better, but it is a little draggy through the whole season

I can't handle commercials either.
Streaming media is your friend.

Chopped. That is the only one of those shows that I've seen. I don't know where people find the time to watch all of these shows anyways. Get a life! :2up:

No it isn't. I can post 40 posts in half an hour easily. :D Posting doesn't take nearly as much time as watching a television show. Most of them are going to be an hour long.

Especially true when you post in the games or music threads. Then you can accumulate a ton of posts.
So 40 posts is approximately the same as watching a half hour of TV. 80 posts equates to an hour program.

Ozark was recommended to me by a friend because I liked Breaking Bad. I am on the 4th episode and the only reason I haven’t quit watching it is because he assures me it will get better. It’s kind of dragging right now. But Breaking Bad did that too so I’ll stuck with it. For this season anyway.

I remember how Breaking Bad was. I binge watched the whole series AFTER the final had already aired. If I had watched it in real time I would have quit somewhere in the 3rd season. I can be patient with Ozark.

I remember how Breaking Bad was. I binge watched the whole series AFTER the final had already aired. If I had watched it in real time I would have quit somewhere in the 3rd season. I can be patient with Ozark.
At least you don't have to deal with 20 minutes of commercials throughout it.

None. Which should have been a choice on the poll.

TV watching isn't mandatory yanno. Break out of that.

I watch (in order of importance to me):

1. Stranger Things
2. The Curse of Oak Island
3. The Orville
4. Forensic Files
5. Seinfeld reruns

Ones I watch but aren’t currently running:

1. The Expanse
2. Game of Thrones

That’s all the TV I have time for.

So 40 posts is approximately the same as watching a half hour of TV. 80 posts equates to an hour program.

I don't usually spend more than a couple of hours here a few times per week. So whatever.

I guess you must have taken my comment (made in a joking manner) quite seriously. Sorry to have hurt your snowflake feelings. :D

Forum List

Back