Which of the following spectrums describes the United States political philosophy?

Which spectrum explains American political philosophy?

• A

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • B

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
LOL THEY FOUND TEH TIME MACHINEZ! LOLLLLL.

youre so funny. really. im dying of laughter. no, not really.

seriously, though. the truth has no agenda and this poll shows that at least most of USMB knows it. :)

No, this poll will show, once again, that this board is primarily radical right.

which is the...liberty loving side! I am happy the majority prefer liberty over tyranny.

Stance on abortion?

They were more foolish than history has led us to believe then.

yes plotting against the king was quite foolish indeed! /sarcasm

Explain the partisanship of such a stance.

I don't recall being against the King a political party.

wow you really do need to brush up on your history man. I really don't feel like educating your dumb ass but I will just say most of Americans actually wanted to keep ties with British. The original partisan was the patriot that met in taverns at night and discussed possibility of revolution...look up the definition of the word partisan and you will see an entry for a type of long spear like weapon, and another for a synonym of separation...which is what the revolution was. I really hope you weren't in the air force being this dumb. at this rate you probably don't even understand what your oath of service means do you?

Seems the Volusia 912 project is run by a Florida restaurant lobbyist, I am so shocked.

yes plotting against the king was quite foolish indeed! /sarcasm

wow you really do need to brush up on your history man. I really don't feel like educating your dumb ass but I will just say most of Americans actually wanted to keep ties with British. The original partisan was the patriot that met in taverns at night and discussed possibility of revolution...look up the definition of the word partisan and you will see an entry for a type of long spear like weapon, and another for a synonym of separation...which is what the revolution was. I really hope you weren't in the air force being this dumb. at this rate you probably don't even understand what your oath of service means do you?

Well, considering you don't seem to grasp the concept of the word "rate," I would be hard pressed to consider your gravitation towards being partisan to be rational.

Enjoy your colored lenses.

Seems the Volusia 912 project is run by a Florida restaurant lobbyist, I am so shocked.

yeah those damn business people! We need more unions! Then the country would be better! MUST CRUSH CAP ITAL ISM! ARRRRRGggghhhh! /pirate

Well, considering you don't seem to grasp the concept of the word "rate," I would be hard pressed to consider your gravitation towards being partisan to be rational.

Enjoy your colored lenses.

Thanks.

Stance on abortion?

google "10th amendment" Happy learning!

I rest my case, you lack understanding of liberty. In fact you are just as bad as the extreme left.

Yeah? Fix my logic.

Abortion not mentioned as an issue that can be addressed by federal government in Article 1 Section 8. 10th amendment explains the individual states decide issues not included in Article 1 Section 8. Therefore, States decide on the issue of abortion within their independent States. UNLESS there is an amendment to the Constitution saying the federal government can tackle the issue of abortion. But until then...IT IS NOT LEGAL.

If the l logic is wrong, then fix it. Don't go around pointing fingers and making accusations. That just makes you look inept. Which you are, but still.

Last edited:
google "10th amendment" Happy learning!

I rest my case, you lack understanding of liberty. In fact you are just as bad as the extreme left.

Yeah? Fix my logic.

Abortion not mentioned as an issue that can be addressed by federal government in Article 1 Section 8. 10th amendment explains the individual states decide issues not included in Article 1 Section 8. Therefore, States decide on the issue of abortion within their independent States.

If the l logic is wrong, then fix it. Don't go around pointing fingers and making accusations. That just makes you look inept. Which you are, but still.

You dodged the question because you didn't want to answer it, explain your evasion?

yeah those damn business people! We need more unions! Then the country would be better! MUST CRUSH CAP ITAL ISM! ARRRRRGggghhhh! /pirate

The bottom Graph is not actually a graph but a single line representing political policy running from totalitarianism to anarchism, It lacks the extra dimension of economic policy that the two dimensional compass possesses. B is clearly only representing the traditional inadequate L-R axis. Now that I have stated exactly the problem I have with this graph I will add that a small time lobbyist is hardly someone to look to for any starling new insights in political science analysis.

seems the volusia 912 project is run by a florida restaurant lobbyist, i am so shocked.

yeah those damn business people! We need more unions! Then the country would be better! Must crush cap ital ism! Arrrrrgggghhhh! /pirate

the bottom graph is not actually a graph but a single line representing political policy running from totalitarianism to anarchism, it lacks the extra dimension of economic policy that the two dimensional compass possesses. B is clearly only representing the traditional inadequate l-r axis. Now that i have stated exactly the problem i have with this graph i will add that a small time lobbyist is hardly someone to look to for any starling new insights in political science analysis.

grrrrrrrrrrr capitalism smash! We. Need. Lenin. Communism! Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!! Smash smash! only trust ivy league-ers! No one else! SMASH!

Yeah? Fix my logic.

Abortion not mentioned as an issue that can be addressed by federal government in Article 1 Section 8. 10th amendment explains the individual states decide issues not included in Article 1 Section 8. Therefore, States decide on the issue of abortion within their independent States.

You dodged the question because you didn't want to answer it, explain your evasion?

are you delirious? You never asked a question that I didn't answer but you sure as hell are dodging mine. You asked "what about abortion?" I answered...do what the constitution says and leave it up to the states. What is so fucking difficult for you?

The bottom Graph is not actually a graph but a single line representing political policy running from totalitarianism to anarchism, It lacks the extra dimension of economic policy that the two dimensional compass possesses. B is clearly only representing the traditional inadequate L-R axis. Now that I have stated exactly the problem I have with this graph I will add that a small time lobbyist is hardly someone to look to for any starling new insights in political science analysis.
WHY would anyone make something more complicated as how people are doing in thier lives versus what politicians are doing readily to fuck it up for partisan purposes?

I think your thinking is part of the problem...

WHY would anyone make something more complicated as how people are doing in thier lives versus what politicians are doing readily to fuck it up for partisan purposes?

Yea, political extremism often has problems with people thinking for themselves.

You stated why it is different - but that does not make it wrong
and
You stated another ad hominem argument- but that does not make it wrong

Is it wrong and based on real facts, why?

Last edited:

Not my thinking, it is political neophytes thinking they can reinvent political science to suit temporary political aims, Change the definitions because the traditional ones make them look a lot like historical bad guys who had similar ideas.

Forum List

Back