What does it take to be a good President?

What will make someone a good President?

• Leadership skills, administrative talent, executive experience, international experience, etc.

• I agree with their politics

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hint: BL is askeered of brown people.
Have you seen the data? Why aren’t you askeered of brown people Gustavo?
IMG_0764.jpeg

I'm not talking about abstaining from voting. I'm talking about voting for decent candidates, regardless of whether or not the media tells you they are likely to win.

You're equating voting for someone not endorsed by the two shit parties with not voting. That point of view is driving us further and further into a hole. Nothing will change until we summon the courage to say "no", and stop falling for the fear mongering.
It’s such a no-brainer that Lib-Lite-Tarians can’t sell their message to more than 73 people…huh?

It’s such a no-brainer that Lib-Lite-Tarians can’t sell their message to more than 73 people…huh?
I'm not even talking about Libertarians. I'm talking about breaking out of the two-party death spiral. Ranked Choice Voting is what we really need, but that won't happen as long as we're letting the two shit parties control things.

I'm not talking about abstaining from voting. I'm talking about voting for decent candidates, regardless of whether or not the media tells you they are likely to win.
Okay - fair enough

So since when did the GOP or the Democrats ask about your "opinion" (or anyone else) as to which candidates they propose for you to vote on?

How are you - the individual voter, going to "insist" that party candidates need to fulfill a "political-economic" proficiency? aka just like any dude who is "selected" to be the CEO of a company? Even though many of those "qualified" CEO's screw up on the job - at least the necessity and "requirements" for a "qualification" has been realized by those non-political institutions.

I'm not even talking about Libertarians. I'm talking about breaking out of the two-party death spiral. Ranked Choice Voting is what we really need, but that won't happen as long as we're letting the two shit parties control things.
I don’t disagree with rank choice voting

Okay I don't really want petty, petulant, defensive, obnoxious in my President, but I'll take that any day to get:

--proven skill set
--intuitive instinct
--ability to identify what the problem is and actually find a solution for it
--courage to fail and try again and again until a difficult solution is found
--love for America and Americans and courage to protect them from enemies without and within
--appreciation for peace through strength that gave us the closest thing to world peace any of us have ever experienced
--ability to think outside the box, go against the conventional wisdom, do what the more timid say cannot be done or lacked the courage to do
--promoting liberty, security, fairness, innovation, ability for all to prosper in a vision of a free, strong, secure, prosperous America that nobody dares mess with but is an asset to the world.

Do you at least ask for their STD results first?

Because this has worked out sooo well in the past 50 years? You are a dreamer.

If so - where e.g. would be the respective governments "reaction" and "consideration" towards these "objections" - aka "speaking up"?

According to your flawed logic - only the respective hardliners would vote - and IMO those harboring right-wing and conservative thoughts in the USA, are far stronger then those of the left. Therefore abstaining from voting - will ensure the election for a right-wing radicals dominated USA, then free to manipulate the Majority of Americans that IMO are conservatives.

And this IMO poses a far greater threat to a fake US democracy - then those lefties who have been manipulating foremost the Democrats.
one major problem is you can't manipulate a Democrat... one example of many ...Lyndon Johnson ... Lyndon johnson couldn't understand why the Democrats were against him over the Vietnam war ... that's one reason he refused to run for the presidency his second time ... he felt the people had lost faith in him ...this is what makes a democrat different from a republican ... contrary to what republicans think of us we don't not follow the parties plans for the government to be 100% ... if they are trying to pass something that we democrats in whole, don't agree with, we will vote for a different democrat in the primaries to get what we believe how the government should be run ... republicans don't do this... they will follow the party right off the cliff .... example the best of many example ... trumps first impeachment the man was guilty as hell you republicans here will disagree ... they presented all of the things he had committed...they voted for him to stay in power ... then the fool tried to steal the election... we had all of the crimes that he had committed... we even had republicans come out and tell us how horrible these crimes he commited were terrible ... they then turn around and try not to impeach him they will tell you how horrible he was but just because he is a republican they voted to keep him ... democrats wouln't do this... it was democrats who actually got Nixion elected ...why did democrats vote for him ??? he said he would pull the troops out of vietnam ... but like all lying republicans he didn't do that .. he increased the number of troops in vietnam until the democrats who control the purse strings took the money away from him forcing the troops out of Vietnam... so when it is said dems and republicans are same ... i will disagree with you 100%

Have you seen the data? Why aren’t you askeered of brown people Gustavo?
View attachment 881188
your graph is so full of bull shit it's from a right-wing site try again hers why do get welfare you have to be a citizen ... to get food stamps you have to be a citizen naturalized citizens are citizens you dummy ...they are allowed ... plus your graph is from 2014 little bit old... I would say native citizens are people who were born here in this country they are entitled to get these programs if needed ... what you don't have here is the dollar amount of the budget this goes to... it's just the percentage of that money that is allocated to these plans ... it says nothing to the citizen ... the national budget that goes to these programs is 19% ... if you look at it as a percentage of the budget that goes to these programs is 4.5% ... 4.5% of your tax dollar goes to these programs ... see how ridiculous your post is ... you at told that majority of your tax dollar is going to the illegals and people who refuse to work ... they got to get you all riled up to make you believe the majority of your tax dollars is going to dead beats

Last edited:
Ok. Here is a list of the American Founding Fathers. Please identify the ones who were merchants. Please also identify any and all who weren't politicians.

Andrew Adams
John Adams
Samuel Adams
Thomas Adams
Abraham Baldwin
John Banister
Josiah Bartlett
Richard Bassett
Gunning Bedford Jr.
John Blair Jr.
William Blount
Carter Braxton
David Brearley
Jacob Broom
Pierce Butler
Charles Carroll
Daniel Carroll
Samuel Chase
Abraham Clark
William Clingan
George Clymer
John Collins
Francis Dana
Jonathan Dayton
John Dickinson
William Henry Drayton
James Duane
William Duer
William Ellery
William Few
Thomas Fitzsimons
William Floyd
Benjamin Franklin
Elbridge Gerry
Nicholas Gilman
Nathaniel Gorham
Button Gwinnett
Lyman Hall
Alexander Hamilton
John Hancock
John Hanson
Cornelius Harnett
Benjamin Harrison V
John Hart
John Harvie
Joseph Hewes
Thomas Heyward Jr.
Samuel Holten
William Hooper
Stephen Hopkins
Francis Hopkinson
Titus Hosmer
Samuel Huntington
Richard Hutson
Jared Ingersoll
William Jackson
Thomas Jefferson
Daniel of St. Thomas Jenifer
William Samuel Johnson
Rufus King
John Langdon
Edward Langworthy
Henry Laurens
Francis Lightfoot Lee
Richard Henry Lee
Francis Lewis
Philip Livingston
William Livingston
James Lovell
Thomas Lynch Jr.
James Madison
Henry Marchant
John Mathews
James McHenry
Thomas McKean
Arthur Middleton
Thomas Mifflin
Gouverneur Morris
Lewis Morris
Robert Morris
John Morton
Thomas Nelson Jr.
William Paca
Robert Treat Paine
William Paterson
John Penn
Charles Pinckney
Charles Cotesworth Pinckney
George Read
Joseph Reed
Daniel Roberdeau
Caesar Rodney
George Ross
Benjamin Rush
Edward Rutledge
John Rutledge
Nathaniel Scudder
Roger Sherman
James Smith
Jonathan Bayard Smith
Richard Dobbs Spaight
Richard Stockton
Thomas Stone
George Taylor
Edward Telfair
Matthew Thornton
Nicholas Van Dyke
George Walton
John Walton
George Washington
John Wentworth Jr.
William Whipple
John Williams
William Williams
Hugh Williamson
James Wilson
John Witherspoon
Oliver Wolcott
George Wythe
well said ...

How are you - the individual voter, going to "insist" that party candidates need to fulfill a "political-economic" proficiency?
We can express our opinion of their candidates by not voting for them. And they will notice. It doesn't take much. If even ten percent of voters voted for a third party candidates, the two major parties will be desperate to know why. When the country is so closely divided, independents make the difference. If we vote for neither party, they'll be wondering why, and they'll change their tune to try to attract those voters.

If, on the other hand, we simply roll over and continue to give them our votes, they have no reason at all to change. And they won't.

your graph is so full of bull shit it's from a right-wing site try again hers why do get welfare you have to be a citizen ... to get food stamps you have to be a citizen naturalized citizens are citizens you dummy ...they are allowed ...
The graph shows you that “immigrants” are far more taxpayer dependent than native citizens are.
Gee, I wonder why that FACT hurts your feelings Humberto?
plus your graph is from 2014 little bit old
Yeah, I’m sure in 2023 “immigrants” are far less needy.
I would say native citizens are people who were born here in this country they are entitled to get these programs if needed
Of course native citizens are “entitled” to free shit.
what you don't have here is the dollar amount of the budget this goes to... it's just the percentage of that money that is allocated to these plans
hahaha…That’s a weak and feeble attempt to spin….That doesn’t matter to anyone sane and not a degenerate beggar.

We can express our opinion of their candidates by not voting for them. And they will notice. It doesn't take much. If even ten percent of voters voted for a third party candidates, the two major parties will be desperate to know why. When the country is so closely divided, independents make the difference. If we vote for neither party, they'll be wondering why, and they'll change their tune to try to attract those voters.

If, on the other hand, we simply roll over and continue to give them our votes, they have no reason at all to change. And they won't.
That’s a theory….Most people aren’t willing to sit on their hands doing nothing through X number of voting cycles letting the Obama’s and Biden’s fuck shit up beyond all recognition while they wait to see if the theory proves to be true.

You're equating voting for someone not endorsed by the two shit parties with not voting. That point of view is driving us further and further into a hole. Nothing will change until we summon the courage to say "no", and stop falling for the fear mongering.
this is where you have a problem this is what you are causing... when you think it's a good thing to vote for who you want whether or not they are the party choice in the primary ... this is the reason we have primaries... to make the government to work one party has to have the majority... by you voting against your party pick you will cause that person to lose ... that's why you have the problems you have with getting thigs that you want the government to do ... it won't happen unless you have the party in the majority ... in the senate, you need the super majority to get things done ... this is why so many people whose party I won't say, complain about nothing getting done ... in 2018 2019passed 1,085 ... 2019 2020 passed 1,229 ...2020 2021 1,234 were passed ... 2021 2022 1,341 were passed 2023, 29 bills were passed ...now you tell me whose screwing whom ...

That’s a theory….Most people aren’t willing to sit on their hands doing nothing through X number of voting cycles letting the Obama’s and Biden’s fuck shit up beyond all recognition while they wait to see if the theory proves to be true.
It's not a theory. It's how things work. But you're right that most voters today are too short-sighted and frightened to do what is necessary. Maybe they'll wake up. Maybe they won't.

this is where you have a problem this is what you are causing... when you think it's a good thing to vote for who you want whether or not they are the party choice in the primary ... this is the reason we have primaries... to make the government to work one party has to have the majority... by you voting against your party pick you will cause that person to lose ... that's why you have the problems you have with getting thigs that you want the government to do ... it won't happen unless you have the party in the majority ... in the senate, you need the super majority to get things done ... this is why so many people whose party I won't say, complain about nothing getting done ... in 2018 2019passed 1,085 ... 2019 2020 passed 1,229 ...2020 2021 1,234 were passed ... 2021 2022 1,341 were passed 2023, 29 bills were passed ...now you tell me whose screwing whom ...
I couldn't really track that. Maybe you could try sentences, with capitals and periods and all that. It clarifies your thoughts and makes your posts easier to read.

The graph shows you that “immigrants” are far more taxpayer dependent than native citizens are.
Gee, I wonder why that FACT hurts your feelings Humberto?

Yeah, I’m sure in 2023 “immigrants” are far less needy.

Of course native citizens are “entitled” to free shit
hahaha…That’s a weak and feeble attempt to spin….That doesn’t matter to anyone sane and not a degenerate beggar.
1) usually immigrants need money to help them get work in the country... it takes them at least a year and a half to get work permits once they get their work permits they start paying more taxes ... but on the whole, they are in a greater need for help because they aren't able to work until they get their green card ... still they pay taxes in the country with the money they receive nothing is for free ... once they get their green card they start payin income taxes

2) they pay their taxes nothing is free... wherever you get this free shit from is beyond me ...they go to the grocery store, they pay taxes... they go to get their gas for their cars, they pay taxes ... every year they are taxses for the plates I could go on and on there is no free shit ... that's just a conservative talking point that is used to make you think they are getting stuff free ... there is no free things they all pay ... ... even the welfare check they get still is taxed

3) your kind of talk shows people how ignorant you are there here we help people establish a place into this country to work and then eventually become working citizens... where you call these people who are trying to get a start in this country that's why you and your types are called deplorables... again there is no free lunches everybody pays taxes immigrants, illegals, yes illegals, pay taxes one way or another ...you have been brainwashed by the republicans you deserver in what you have or haven't ...

I couldn't really track that. Maybe you could try sentences, with capitals and periods and all that. It clarifies your thoughts and makes your posts easier to read.
no it just says you haven't a response so you go after nonsense ..

Last edited:
i don't waste my time on what you feel I should do... it won't happen... if you can't comprehend it thats your problem ... most ignorant people like you, can't grasp anyway, now can ya

1) usually immigrants need money to help them get work in the country... it takes them at least a year and a half to get work permits once they get their work permits they start paying more taxes ... but on the whole, they are in a greater need for help because they aren't able to work until they get their green card ... still they pay taxes in the country with the money they receive nothing is for free ... once they get their green card they start payin income taxes
What do they ever contribute to the treasury?
Meanwhile here we sit…A divided citizenry like nowhere in the world, $33 TRILLION in debt, a homeless population the size of some nations, 50 million illegal unvetted brown human cockroaches among us, an all but destroyed healthcare system, a worthless as fuck public education system, blue collar trade work destroyed by 21st century slaves, a middle class that can’t save a dime or get ahead, a bankrupting ponzi scheme in social security….and you bleeding heart globalist continue to insist that we import the worlds filth by the millions….but but but…we got our pet human Mexicans so who cares….right?
Face it, the Not So Great Experiment has failed miserably.
2) they pay their taxes nothing is free... wherever you get this free shit from is beyond me ...they go to the grocery store, they pay taxes... they go to get their gas for their cars, they pay taxes ... every year they are taxses for the plates I could go on and on there is no free shit ... that's just a conservative talking point that is used to make you think they are getting stuff free ... there is no free things they all pay ... ... even the welfare check they get still is taxed
Hahaha…it’s come to this…the new standard….but but but…”they pay sales tax!”Look, NOBODY gives two-shits about the sales tax your pet humans are paying…they aren’t buying enough carne asada, Tapatio or Dodgers merch to make a difference…all they’re really doing is putting the cash they stole from other people via welfare back into the pot. What are they contributing to social security, social services, education, healthcare, infrastructure, military and the like?
3) your kind of talk shows people how ignorant you are there here we help people establish a place into this country to work and then eventually become working citizens... where you call these people who are trying to get a start in this country that's why you and your types are called deplorables... again there is no free lunches everybody pays taxes immigrants, illegals, yes illegals, pay taxes one way or another ...you have been brainwashed by the republicans you deserver in what you have or haven't ...
They almost never contribute…the majority of your pets enjoy an effective tax rate of 0% their entire life.

Forum List

Back