What does it take to be a good President?

What will make someone a good President?

• Leadership skills, administrative talent, executive experience, international experience, etc.

• I agree with their politics

Results are only viewable after voting.
3) your kind of talk shows people how ignorant you are there here we help people establish a place into this country to work and then eventually become working citizens... where you call these people who are trying to get a start in this country that's why you and your types are called deplorables... again there is no free lunches everybody pays taxes immigrants, illegals, yes illegals, pay taxes one way or another ...you have been brainwashed by the republicans you deserver in what you have or haven't ...
Yes, your kind of talk shows how uber intelligent you are….because intelligent people $33T in debt with Veterans pissing, shitting and dying in their streets think we should be a dumping ground for the worlds most degenerate, most illiterate and most desperate.
Intelligent people believe productive Americans should be forced to fund the lives and opportunities of blood sucking parasitic thirdworlders who never amount to shit.
Intelligent people believe Humberto making $20 per hour under the table with Guadalupe and a litter of six children at home is a positive contributor becuase he buy a case of Modello and 9lbs of carne asada every week.

you have been brainwashed by the republicans you deserver in what you have or haven't ...
IMG_1178.jpeg

What do they ever contribute to the treasury?
Meanwhile here we sit…A divided citizenry like nowhere in the world, $33 TRILLION in debt, a homeless population the size of some nations, 50 million illegal unvetted brown human cockroaches among us, an all but destroyed healthcare system, a worthless as fuck public education system, blue collar trade work destroyed by 21st century slaves, a middle class that can’t save a dime or get ahead, a bankrupting ponzi scheme in social security….and you bleeding heart globalist continue to insist that we import the worlds filth by the millions….but but but…we got our pet human Mexicans so who cares….right?
Face it, the Not So Great Experiment has failed miserably.

Hahaha…it’s come to this…the new standard….but but but…”they pay sales tax!”Look, NOBODY gives two-shits about the sales tax your pet humans are paying…they aren’t buying enough carne asada, Tapatio or Dodgers merch to make a difference…all they’re really doing is putting the cash they stole from other people via welfare back into the pot. What are they contributing to social security, social services, education, healthcare, infrastructure, military and the like?

They almost never contribute…the majority of your pets enjoy an effective tax rate of 0% their entire life.
The point I was making every thing a person buys in this country pays a federal and state tax on what they buy …you implied it was free stuff … I assured you it’s not free stuff it’s paid for by taxes that they pay … some immigrants pay federal taxes too … but again nothing is free all tax money goes into the general fund … where they draw from to pay for their welfare and other needs … it’s not free say what you want but facts are facts and you can’t change them ..

Yes, your kind of talk shows how uber intelligent you are….because intelligent people $33T in debt with Veterans pissing, shitting and dying in their streets think we should be a dumping ground for the worlds most degenerate, most illiterate and most desperate.
Intelligent people believe productive Americans should be forced to fund the lives and opportunities of blood sucking parasitic thirdworlders who never amount to shit.
Intelligent people believe Humberto making $20 per hour under the table with Guadalupe and a litter of six children at home is a positive contributor becuase he buy a case of Modello and 9lbs of carne asada every week.

View attachment 881380
The one that are brain washed are the republicans … they haven’t any ability for free thinking … it’s a fact that you can’t deny … why ??? You don’t have the ability to think you’re just led around by your nose rings right off the cliff of clear thinking …

The one that are brain washed are the republicans … they haven’t any ability for free thinking … it’s a fact that you can’t deny … why ??? You don’t have the ability to think you’re just led around by your nose rings right off the cliff of clear thinking …
IMG_1178.jpeg

We can express our opinion of their candidates by not voting for them. And they will notice. It doesn't take much. If even ten percent of voters voted for a third party candidates, the two major parties will be desperate to know why. When the country is so closely divided, independents make the difference. If we vote for neither party, they'll be wondering why, and they'll change their tune to try to attract those voters.

If, on the other hand, we simply roll over and continue to give them our votes, they have no reason at all to change. And they won't.
Again, you are way beyond reality - the typical traits of a radical, independent of left or right.

Not voting means - you leave the territory to radicals, because they WILL vote, and thus win an election.

If you vote for an independent candidate, then you expressed your "personal point of view- or position" in regards to "boycotting" these mainstream parties. However in the initial phase of a new party - aka an "independent" - those numerous independent candidates need to form a unified party - since laws, and decisions are held/decided by the mainstream parties in the respective State Senates/Congress or US Senate?Congress.

In general, it takes 10-12 years for a new party - to gain sufficient voters, that then have the possibility to "block" decisions coming from mainstream parties. To "block" is simply another word for "stagnant" policies which in turn encourage corruption and manipulation - and again that is a policy that doesn't help for the better of a country. It factually makes things even worse - see all these European countries, that at average have 4-5 parties. Then form coalitions (the core of corruption and manipulation) in order to be the ruling party.

As long as "fake" democracies are in place, nothing will change in general. Thus the only realistic option one has is to vote for the lesser evil.

Last edited:
A good president should keep his hands out of his son's pants, but since Joe is unable to keep his hands to himself, he does not qualify being a good president. :spank:

Again, you are way beyond reality - the typical traits of a radical, independent of left or right.
Why the insult out of the gate? I guess that's a typical trait of the partisan douchebag defending the status quo.

Not voting means - you leave the territory to radicals, because they WILL vote, and thus win an election.
Stop suggesting that I'm advocating "not voting". That's a lie.
Thus the only realistic option one has is to vote for the lesser evil.
Another "typical trait" of partisans. They don't listen.

When I vote, I don't put finger to wind and second guess what everyone else will do. I vote for the candidate I think is the best. Doing otherwise is voter fraud, a corruption of democracy.

You want me to vote for some lesser evil. I'm telling you, on net, it's too close to call. So I'm not going to waste a vote either evil. Clear?

Why the insult out of the gate? I guess that's a typical trait of the partisan douchebag defending the status quo.

Stop suggesting that I'm advocating "not voting". That's a lie.

Another "typical trait" of partisans. They don't listen.

When I vote, I don't put finger to wind and second guess what everyone else will do. I vote for the candidate I think is the best. Doing otherwise is voter fraud, a corruption of democracy.

You want me to vote for some lesser evil. I'm telling you, on net, it's too close to call. So I'm not going to waste a vote either evil. Clear?
I believe that you do not grasp the concept of voting, in a fake democracy.

In theory it is to vote for a party candidate that promises/beholds a policy that fits a voters agenda/believes.
No matter which party - only the one that "rules" has factually a "say" in the political determination/design of a country.

Since in "fake" democracies - the individual voters "wishes" or "ideals" are not taken into consideration by a respective party - one votes for what? Well, simply a party and it's respective "promises". (the latter is worth nothing). Since parties do what THEY want and not some voters.

Unless you are an "active" party member - you have no influence whatsoever, and in order to "survive" as an active party member, the most important requirement is brown nosing. Aka - you won't change anything of importance, that would not meet the interests of a respective party, which factually is it's leadership, if you value your "political career".

As such if you hold the errant belief, that a specific candidate of a party is going to change things - you simply live the dream, they made for you.

"They" are called lawmakers for a good reason - and it is solely the laws that decide onto a countries positive or negative development. And in "fake" democracies no voter, has any "factual influence". Because once 'representatives" have been voted for - they will do whatever the respective party leadership tells them to do.

The fact remains - the only reason to vote, is therefore to prevent a respective party from "reigning", that a voter "believes" to be the bigger evil.

I believe that you do not grasp the concept of voting, in a fake democracy.

In theory it is to vote for a party candidate that promises/beholds a policy that fits a voters agenda/believes.
No matter which party - only the one that "rules" has factually a "say" in the political determination/design of a country.
This the core conceit of the lesser-of-two-evils con. It treats voting as though it were a bet, and tries to convince its marks that if they vote for a losing candidate, the have no "say". That their vote was "wasted". It's nonsense on too many levels to get into.
"They" are called lawmakers for a good reason - and it is solely the laws that decide onto a countries positive or negative development. And in "fake" democracies no voter, has any "factual influence". Because once 'representatives" have been voted for - they will do whatever the respective party leadership tells them to do.

The fact remains - the only reason to vote, is therefore to prevent a respective party from "reigning", that a voter "believes" to be the bigger evil.
I disagree. The logic doesn't hold up. Which "respective party" are you supposedly voting "against"? The fact is, our system doesn't allow you to vote against a candidate or party. Voters tell themselves that (or rather, the two-party people tell them that), but it's not true. You can only choose one candidate/party and vote "for" them. If you want to say that not voting for a candidate is voting against them, then you're voting against every other candidate/party equally. Even if you secretly prefer one of them. This is dishonest voting, and it's why our elections are so dysfunctional. In systems like ranked choice voting, you can vote against candidates, by ranking them last. But those systems won't be adopted the vested parties in a serious way. It's not in their interest for voters to vote honestly.

"Strategic voting" is the reason we have a "fake democracy". Nothing will change until we reject it.

The bottom line is, both parties - or rather the candidates they usually nominate, are so far below any sane minimal standards for the office, that I can't care which one wins. My vote is far better used to show support for a candidate/party I do believe in.

Last edited:

View attachment 881380
never seen so much stupidity to date you take the cake ... if you know what you are talking about... you only spew what your republican handlers tell you to think.... good doggie ... now roll over get your tummy rubbed ... big Daddy Donnie wants you to whine some more about how these immigrants are stealing your rights away good boy ...

and you're taking trump who wants to be a dictator as your pick figures the idiots are loose ...
Don’t “dictators” create their own citizenship status like DACA, don’t they use government agencies to persecute political opponents, don’t they champion the suppression of free speech, don’t they collude with a complicit media / social media to win elections and push narratives, don’t they force people to take medicine they don’t want to take, don’t they force people to wear face diapers they don’t want to wear, don’t they forbid people from earning a living and pursuing happiness, don’t they force people to stay in their homes, don’t they oppose the peoples rights granted by our founders, don’t they change voting guidelines in the 11th hour outside of state legislatures and under the guise of “national emergency”, don’t “BIG GUYS” take dirty cash from foreign adversaries through their fucked in the head son?
Are you twisted Libs sure you know what a dictator is?

Are you sure you thought your post through before typing it?

As long as the pots has not one ounce of authoritarian qualities on ANY issue that's the first quality.

Stoic, even keeled, under 50 years of age.

Military service is a huge plus.

Zero skeletons. No mistakes in the past.

you have no idea what woke means ...
Woke is believing people should be forced to pretend America’s worst, weirdest, darkest, most degenerate citizens are America‘s greatest assets.
Woke is believing dark people rape, murder and commit crime like savages because evil whitey.
Woke is believing dark people are poor and dark homes are fatherless because evil whitey.
Woke is ignoring the behavioral attributes of dark people and pretending members of law enforcement are a danger to society.
Woke is ignoring the behavioral attributes of dark people and pretending white supremacists are America’s greatest threat.
Woke is believing people should be forced to believe a man can become a woman by proclamation, forced to believe homosexuality is normal, forced to believe a defended border is a racist border, forced to believe there is no such thing as morality and normality.

I fucking nailed what it means to be woke didn’t I?

Woke is believing people should be forced to pretend America’s worst, weirdest, darkest, most degenerate citizens are America‘s greatest assets.
Woke is believing dark people rape, murder and commit crime like savages because evil whitey.
Woke is believing dark people are poor and dark homes are fatherless because evil whitey.
Woke is ignoring the behavioral attributes of dark people and pretending members of law enforcement are a danger to society.
Woke is ignoring the behavioral attributes of dark people and pretending white supremacists are America’s greatest threat.
Woke is believing people should be forced to believe a man can become a woman by proclamation, forced to believe homosexuality is normal, forced to believe a defended border is a racist border, forced to believe there is no such thing as morality and normality.

I fucking nailed what it means to be woke didn’t I?
You have no idea what woke means … I posted it and you come up with the typical right wing nonsense posts …you have the definition stop making shit up that has nothing to do with what it means …

Forum List

Back