Breaking: Netherlands second country after France open to sending troops to Ukraine. I I know putin´s allies MAGA, commies, Woke - Marxists, Nazis,

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Stopping tsar putin is the only option if we don't want a repeat of the WW2 episode. yes, The We have our own problems, and we have to together overcome them. Only united Liberal Order can ensure peace with overwhelming power our military forces. Putin´s 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 expansionistic Jihad has been knocking at our door for too long.

I know putin´s allies MAGA, commies, Woke - Marxists, Nazis, eco - radials are gonna hate, so what ?

Stopping tsar putin is the only option if we don't want a repeat of the WW2 episode. yes, The We have our own problems, and we have to together overcome them. Only united Liberal Order can ensure peace with overwhelming power our military forces. Putin´s 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 expansionistic Jihad has been knocking at our door for too long.

I know putin´s allies MAGA, commies, Woke - Marxists, Nazis, eco - radials are gonna hate, so what ?

Of course, in order to prevent WW3, we need to send troops to Ukraine to fight Russia. :auiqs.jpg:

What happened to Russia was getting its ass kicked? Now suddenly Ukraine is out of soldiers and is so desperate it needs Euro troops? Your lies aren’t adding up, Litloser.

The only way you are getting American troops is if Biden steals another election. He’ll be more than happy to send US troops after that. He won’t do it before the election though, because he knows he’d lose in a landslide.

Of course, in order to prevent WW3, we need to send troops to Ukraine to fight Russia. :auiqs.jpg:

What happened to Russia was getting its ass kicked? Now suddenly Ukraine is out of soldiers and is so desperate it needs Euro troops? Your lies aren’t adding up, Litloser.

The only way you are getting American troops is if Biden steals another election. He’ll be more than happy to send US troops after that. He won’t do it before the election though, because he knows he’d lose in a landslide.
Stop lying you Russian imposter.

so Mr. chamberlain, you say that this time 🇸🇦 🇷🇺 appeasement will work ?

1709077560100.jpeg

Attachments

• 1709077459477.jpeg
    1709077459477.jpeg
    57.8 KB · Views: 1
Everything,

You're Russian, it's what you're paid to do.
^^ LOL notice how these Ukrainian shills can never argue a point. It’s just “yOu’Re A rUsSiAn oPeRaTiVe” and they stammer off like a petulant child.

By the way, when these Euro countries “send troops” to any war effort, it’s only a small “support” force that does nothing but some logistical things. Even these Euro-fags aren’t dumb enough to send their own troops to the front lines.

Forum List

Back