What does it take to be a good President?

What will make someone a good President?

• Leadership skills, administrative talent, executive experience, international experience, etc.

• I agree with their politics

Results are only viewable after voting.
No, they weren't. They were merchants for the most part.

Ok. Here is a list of the American Founding Fathers. Please identify the ones who were merchants. Please also identify any and all who weren't politicians.

Andrew Adams
John Adams
Samuel Adams
Thomas Adams
Abraham Baldwin
John Banister
Josiah Bartlett
Richard Bassett
Gunning Bedford Jr.
John Blair Jr.
William Blount
Carter Braxton
David Brearley
Jacob Broom
Pierce Butler
Charles Carroll
Daniel Carroll
Samuel Chase
Abraham Clark
William Clingan
George Clymer
John Collins
Francis Dana
Jonathan Dayton
John Dickinson
William Henry Drayton
James Duane
William Duer
William Ellery
William Few
Thomas Fitzsimons
William Floyd
Benjamin Franklin
Elbridge Gerry
Nicholas Gilman
Nathaniel Gorham
Button Gwinnett
Lyman Hall
Alexander Hamilton
John Hancock
John Hanson
Cornelius Harnett
Benjamin Harrison V
John Hart
John Harvie
Joseph Hewes
Thomas Heyward Jr.
Samuel Holten
William Hooper
Stephen Hopkins
Francis Hopkinson
Titus Hosmer
Samuel Huntington
Richard Hutson
Jared Ingersoll
William Jackson
Thomas Jefferson
Daniel of St. Thomas Jenifer
William Samuel Johnson
Rufus King
John Langdon
Edward Langworthy
Henry Laurens
Francis Lightfoot Lee
Richard Henry Lee
Francis Lewis
Philip Livingston
William Livingston
James Lovell
Thomas Lynch Jr.
James Madison
Henry Marchant
John Mathews
James McHenry
Thomas McKean
Arthur Middleton
Thomas Mifflin
Gouverneur Morris
Lewis Morris
Robert Morris
John Morton
Thomas Nelson Jr.
William Paca
Robert Treat Paine
William Paterson
John Penn
Charles Pinckney
Charles Cotesworth Pinckney
George Read
Joseph Reed
Daniel Roberdeau
Caesar Rodney
George Ross
Benjamin Rush
Edward Rutledge
John Rutledge
Nathaniel Scudder
Roger Sherman
James Smith
Jonathan Bayard Smith
Richard Dobbs Spaight
Richard Stockton
Thomas Stone
George Taylor
Edward Telfair
Matthew Thornton
Nicholas Van Dyke
George Walton
John Walton
George Washington
John Wentworth Jr.
William Whipple
John Williams
William Williams
Hugh Williamson
James Wilson
John Witherspoon
Oliver Wolcott
George Wythe

Merchants, farmers, lawyers, printers, preachers, inventors and etc.
Thing was that you had to have a seminary degree before getting anywhere with another degree. Part of the seminary degree was translating the Latin Scriptures into English to use as your own personal copy of the Bible.

Every signatory to the Declaration of Independence had a Seminary degree.

Israel is our most important and only ally in the Middle East, dumbass! They need our support.
If you believe that Israel is our friend, you are the dumbass!
Take away their aid and see how fast the turn on us. Just like every other country in the world. We have no true friends only friends that money can buy.

I just want someone honest and down to earth. Someone that doesnt want the fed gov to wipe everyones ass. IDC about experience.
You dont need "experience" to be a successful President.
Frankly, over the last several decades, I would pick Joe the plumber over any of those pieces of shit that have held office.
Think He is dead, Good pick.

1. Republicans lying? You get 91 counts because you ran on "getting Trump" and you're grasping at straws to find those counts, just like in a Banana Republic. We'll see how many stick after all appeals.

2. Carter Page was NOT convicted of anything dumbass. The FISA warrant was to use the "2-hop rule" to spy on Trump. Follow the Biden Crime Family money, from US adversaries thru shell companies, to Biden Family members. $millions of illicit dollars. You'll see at the Impeachment Trial.

3. Selling us out to China.

View attachment 880246

Additionally, the Oversight Committee uncovered compelling evidence alongside the $40,000 check, shedding light on a $200,000 payment from James Biden to Joe Biden. On March 1, 2018, the financially strained rural hospital operator, Americore, wired $200,000 into the personal bank account of James and Sara Biden.

Notably, on the same day, James Biden initiated a transaction from this exact bank account, issuing a $200,000 check to Joe Biden, supposedly framing it as a "loan repayment." Ultimately, James Biden received a total sum of $600,000 from Americore.

The rationale behind these substantial payments becomes clearer when considering that James secured them based on the representation to Americore that his last name, "Biden," possessed the unique ability to "open doors" and facilitate a significant investment from the Middle East, leveraging his political connections.

Again, there is no evidence of President Joe Biden ever making such a loan to his brother.
That is Tax Fraud and or Tax Evasion.
1) first of all your stuff on Joe Biden is conspiracy theorist so I give you a big F on your post so far …

2) I never said cater page was convinced …I said the agent getting a FISA warant and the FBI agent did it under false pretenses… the FBI was convicted of giving misinformations on his warrant … and was fired … you implied it was the entire FBi who was spying on trump … not Carter page there are no FISA warrants on trumps telephone … you implied there were … they were only after trump that was a lie…all of this other crap you posted here is just right wing nonsense… that I never brought up … which I have debated in the past it all bull shit then And it’s all bull shit now … you are wasting your time with your bull shit Sean Hannity sources there’s no truth to any thing you said there …

3 here’s what pisses me off about republicans you don’t comprehend what you read … you read into things that aren’t there and you feel you have these great find and you don’t …Sean Hannity is a liar he has always been a liar … he knows it but you don’t … stop wasting my time with your bull shit lies you bore me …

Republicans have been saying they like and want outsiders, which is the opposite of option 1.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #RepublicansAreAJoke

Reality demands that we wake up and stop electing bad leaders.
Again I am talking about REALITY - not visions

Many people might not go to an election - as such you would leave the outcome of an election to "radicals" - because they WILL vote.
As such you need to chose (if you like it or not) - Which radical politician and radical party do I NOT want to rule my country.

That is why I do not respect those 15-25% German's, who abstained from voting in 1931/32. (especially not in view of a dozen and more political alternatives being available at the time).

A very simple logic and principle - right?

Again I am talking about REALITY - not visions
So am I. And the reality is that the lesser-of-two-evils conceit is driving us into a hole. Nothing will change until we reject it.
Many people might not go to an election - as such you would leave the outcome of an election to "radicals" - because they WILL vote.
As such you need to chose (if you like it or not) - Which radical politician and radical party do I NOT want to rule my country.
No. You don't. You can speak up for what you believe in. You can reject the false choice you are presented with.
That is why I do not respect those 15-25% German's, who abstained from voting in 1931/32. (especially not in view of a dozen and more political alternatives being available at the time).

A very simple logic and principle - right?
Very simple is, very often, simply wrong.

Let me ask you, how far down will you follow this logic? How bad would it have to get for you to say "no"? Would "choose" between Hitler and Stalin? When would you finally reject the lesser-of-two-evils scam?

Lesser of two evils is a powerful con. It preys on people's fears and their desire to be on the "winning" side. But what have we won by electing leaders we know to bad?

1) first of all your stuff on Joe Biden is conspiracy theorist so I give you a big F on your post so far …

2) I never said cater page was convinced …I said the agent getting a FISA warant and the FBI agent did it under false pretenses… the FBI was convicted of giving misinformations on his warrant … and was fired … you implied it was the entire FBi who was spying on trump … not Carter page there are no FISA warrants on trumps telephone … you implied there were … they were only after trump that was a lie…all of this other crap you posted here is just right wing nonsense… that I never brought up … which I have debated in the past it all bull shit then And it’s all bull shit now … you are wasting your time with your bull shit Sean Hannity sources there’s no truth to any thing you said there …

3 here’s what pisses me off about republicans you don’t comprehend what you read … you read into things that aren’t there and you feel you have these great find and you don’t …Sean Hannity is a liar he has always been a liar … he knows it but you don’t … stop wasting my time with your bull shit lies you bore me …
1. This is from a member of congress, it is not a conspiracy theory, it is hard evidence that an Article of Impeachment will be based on:
"Additionally, the Oversight Committee uncovered compelling evidence alongside the $40,000 check, shedding light on a $200,000 payment from James Biden to Joe Biden. On March 1, 2018, the financially strained rural hospital operator, Americore, wired $200,000 into the personal bank account of James and Sara Biden.

Notably, on the same day, James Biden initiated a transaction from this exact bank account, issuing a $200,000 check to Joe Biden, supposedly framing it as a "loan repayment." Ultimately, James Biden received a total sum of $600,000 from Americore.

The rationale behind these substantial payments becomes clearer when considering that James secured them based on the representation to Americore that his last name, "Biden," possessed the unique ability to "open doors" and facilitate a significant investment from the Middle East, leveraging his political connections.

Again, there is no evidence of President Joe Biden ever making such a loan to his brother.
That is Tax Fraud and or Tax Evasion."

2. What shit-hole country are you from, do not say the US. Under the "2-hop rule" the FBI spied on Trump, Trump was the actual target not Carter Page, dumbass. The FBI texts prove that they hated Trump and did everything they could to make him lose.

3. You type lies with no proof, so don't whine about Republicans.

Ok. Here is a list of the American Founding Fathers. Please identify the ones who were merchants. Please also identify any and all who weren't politicians.

Andrew Adams
John Adams
Samuel Adams
Thomas Adams
Abraham Baldwin
John Banister
Josiah Bartlett
Richard Bassett
Gunning Bedford Jr.
John Blair Jr.
William Blount
Carter Braxton
David Brearley
Jacob Broom
Pierce Butler
Charles Carroll
Daniel Carroll
Samuel Chase
Abraham Clark
William Clingan
George Clymer
John Collins
Francis Dana
Jonathan Dayton
John Dickinson
William Henry Drayton
James Duane
William Duer
William Ellery
William Few
Thomas Fitzsimons
William Floyd
Benjamin Franklin
Elbridge Gerry
Nicholas Gilman
Nathaniel Gorham
Button Gwinnett
Lyman Hall
Alexander Hamilton
John Hancock
John Hanson
Cornelius Harnett
Benjamin Harrison V
John Hart
John Harvie
Joseph Hewes
Thomas Heyward Jr.
Samuel Holten
William Hooper
Stephen Hopkins
Francis Hopkinson
Titus Hosmer
Samuel Huntington
Richard Hutson
Jared Ingersoll
William Jackson
Thomas Jefferson
Daniel of St. Thomas Jenifer
William Samuel Johnson
Rufus King
John Langdon
Edward Langworthy
Henry Laurens
Francis Lightfoot Lee
Richard Henry Lee
Francis Lewis
Philip Livingston
William Livingston
James Lovell
Thomas Lynch Jr.
James Madison
Henry Marchant
John Mathews
James McHenry
Thomas McKean
Arthur Middleton
Thomas Mifflin
Gouverneur Morris
Lewis Morris
Robert Morris
John Morton
Thomas Nelson Jr.
William Paca
Robert Treat Paine
William Paterson
John Penn
Charles Pinckney
Charles Cotesworth Pinckney
George Read
Joseph Reed
Daniel Roberdeau
Caesar Rodney
George Ross
Benjamin Rush
Edward Rutledge
John Rutledge
Nathaniel Scudder
Roger Sherman
James Smith
Jonathan Bayard Smith
Richard Dobbs Spaight
Richard Stockton
Thomas Stone
George Taylor
Edward Telfair
Matthew Thornton
Nicholas Van Dyke
George Walton
John Walton
George Washington
John Wentworth Jr.
William Whipple
John Williams
William Williams
Hugh Williamson
James Wilson
John Witherspoon
Oliver Wolcott
George Wythe

I notice that GMCGeneral couldn't step up to the challenge.

How about REPRESENT THE PEOPLE RATHER THAN THE DEEP STATE. They will attack you non-stop like they are doing to Trump

No. You don't. You can speak up for what you believe in. You can reject the false choice you are presented with.
Because this has worked out sooo well in the past 50 years? You are a dreamer.

If so - where e.g. would be the respective governments "reaction" and "consideration" towards these "objections" - aka "speaking up"?

According to your flawed logic - only the respective hardliners would vote - and IMO those harboring right-wing and conservative thoughts in the USA, are far stronger then those of the left. Therefore abstaining from voting - will ensure the election for a right-wing radicals dominated USA, then free to manipulate the Majority of Americans that IMO are conservatives.

And this IMO poses a far greater threat to a fake US democracy - then those lefties who have been manipulating foremost the Democrats.

Last edited:
Every four years we watch a parade of people who want to take on the big job, and the country argues over who is best to do the work. But what makes someone a good option to be President of the United States?

What does it take to be a good President?​

Someone willing to work their ass off for core Americans…someone willing to tell Mexico’s filth to go fuck themselves.

Because this has worked out sooo well in the past 50 years? You are a dreamer.

If so - where e.g. would be the respective governments "reaction" and "consideration" towards these "objections" - aka "speaking up"?

According to your flawed logic - only the respective hardliners would vote - and IMO those harboring right-wing and conservative thoughts in the USA, are far stronger then those of the left. Therefore abstaining from voting - will ensure the election for a right-wing dominated USA then free to manipulate the Majority of Americans that IMO are conservatives.
I'm not talking about abstaining from voting. I'm talking about voting for decent candidates, regardless of whether or not the media tells you they are likely to win.

You're equating voting for someone not endorsed by the two shit parties with not voting. That point of view is driving us further and further into a hole. Nothing will change until we summon the courage to say "no", and stop falling for the fear mongering.

What does it take to be a good President?​

Someone willing to work their ass off for core Americans…someone willing to tell Mexico’s filth to go fuck themselves.
Hint: BL is askeered of brown people.

Every four years we watch a parade of people who want to take on the big job, and the country argues over who is best to do the work. But what makes someone a good option to be President of the United States?
Okay I don't really want petty, petulant, defensive, obnoxious in my President, but I'll take that any day to get:

--proven skill set
--intuitive instinct
--ability to identify what the problem is and actually find a solution for it
--courage to fail and try again and again until a difficult solution is found
--love for America and Americans and courage to protect them from enemies without and within
--appreciation for peace through strength that gave us the closest thing to world peace any of us have ever experienced
--ability to think outside the box, go against the conventional wisdom, do what the more timid say cannot be done or lacked the courage to do
--promoting liberty, security, fairness, innovation, ability for all to prosper in a vision of a free, strong, secure, prosperous America that nobody dares mess with but is an asset to the world.

I'm not talking about abstaining from voting. I'm talking about voting for decent candidates, regardless of whether or not the media tells you they are likely to win.

You're equating voting for someone not endorsed by the two shit parties with not voting. That point of view is driving us further and further into a hole. Nothing will change until we summon the courage to say "no", and stop falling for the fear mongering.
Okay - fair enough

So since when did the GOP or the Democrats ask about your "opinion" (or anyone else) as to which candidates they propose for you to vote on?

Forum List

Back