Where's Giuliani Now? : )

I saw him at the Al Smith dinner. He looked to me like a long ash at the end of a forgotten cigarette.

Senile old coot is probably wandering the park aimlessly.

When he said he never saw Hillary in NYC on 9/11, he was sure embarrassed when pictures showed her right next to him...

He's still been out campaigning with Trump, but you may not have recognized him.

hqdefault.jpg

He's at the blood bank having lunch. His fangs aren't as sharp as they used to be so he can't bite anyone's neck anymore so he buys blood from the blood bank. What's an old vampire going to do.

See Rudy at :40.

Just wondering..

He's at a $10 a plate fundraiser talking endlessly about 9/11.

It's like he has 9/11 Tourette's Syndrome.

The funniest Giuliani story to me is that he spent 50 million in the 2008 GOP primary and earned ONE delegate.

Giuliani spends $50 million for one delegate | Train Wreck Politics

"Worst campaign in American history? The LA Times on Guiliani..."

Wow talk about money poorly spent. That is a hell of a hostile rejection by the public.

Just wondering..

He's at a $10 a plate fundraiser talking endlessly about 9/11.

It's like he has 9/11 Tourette's Syndrome.

The funniest Giuliani story to me is that he spent 50 million in the 2008 GOP primary and earned ONE delegate.

Giuliani spends $50 million for one delegate | Train Wreck Politics

"Worst campaign in American history? The LA Times on Guiliani..."

Wow talk about money poorly spent. That is a hell of a hostile rejection by the public.

and loser Trump expected people to pay attention to him when he told the country how great The Donald would be as POTUS ..

Trump responds....
Like I give a shit.....
I used Rudy like I use a lot of people...
Then like a used condom I throw them away....

And if Kellyanne Conway thinks she's getting paid for the work she did...
Get in line kitten.....

Trump like I give a shit.jpg

And my people are looking into this and they can't believe what they are finding.

Forum List

Back