Rudy Giuliani Rages at Judge Over Fani Willis Ruling

Typical Democrat dishonesty.

The fix was in from the beginning. That idiot Judge use to work for Willis. Besides nobody White in Georgia is every going to go against the filthy ass Atlanta Negro mafia. They will riot and burn and loot the city.

The Judge offered up the gigolo as a tribute. Somebody that had already been paid his almost a million dollars and had serviced fat ass Fani with his BBC.
LOL, always some kinda conspiracy with you losers.

Let go lefties. America's Mayor ain't your enemy. The doddering old fool with his trembling thumb on the nuclear button deserves some consideration.

That's not what actually happened.

Of course it is, both lied about the relationship, when it started, how deeply they were involved and Wade lied under oath in his divorce, he claimed he wasn't having an affair when he and Fani were involved at the time. As officers of the court, both should be indicted.

Of course it is, both lied about the relationship, when it started, how deeply they were involved and Wade lied under oath in his divorce, he claimed he wasn't having an affair when he and Fani were involved at the time. As officers of the court, both should be indicted.

Lol, no.

Rudy and many other MAGA types are all over the media foaming at the mouth about the ruling.

We told all of you she wasn't getting removed. We warned you all this was just a sideshow.

If the judge wasn't in fear for his and his family's life I doubt he would have even gone as far as he did, but I admit it was a neat maneuver letting the "defendants" choose who had to resign. Keeps his hands a bit cleaner from the trump supporter perspective.

There was no reason to remove fani as the charges against her weren’t related to the trump case, however, the outrage is (or should be) that both she and wade perjured themselves and neither is facing consequences.

Fani also did exactly what she condmened the previous DA for, and she isn’t being held accountable (by her own standards). I’m trying to find an article about it, if anyone else has it please post it, but, I heard the clip on the radio the other day of Willis, back when she was a judge, accusing the former DA of doing exactly what she did this time and saying back then that the former DA should resign.

Typical Democrat dishonesty.

The fix was in from the beginning. That idiot Judge use to work for Willis. Besides nobody White in Georgia is every going to go against the filthy ass Atlanta Negro mafia. They will riot and burn and loot the city.

The Judge offered up the gigolo as a tribute. Somebody that had already been paid his almost a million dollars and had serviced fat ass Fani with his BBC.
Giuliani is a criminal and a liar, he’s in no position to ‘rage’ about anything.

Google translate let you down on this one, kiddo.
You know, poster Crepitus.....I too am often left in the dust with that poster's spelling, punctuation, and malapropisms. Sometimes it's like a pre-AI animatron with the jarring syntax one ofttimes can hear when getting some offshore Indian or Philippine customer service rep on the phone. Generally, it is amusing.
I don't think he gets it.

--------------------------------------------------------------
"Every single case against Trump is failing..."
Ummmm?
I didn't know that.
In fact, I thought the $450,000,000 judgment in New York wasn't a 'fail' whatsoever.
Unless of course, for the defendant. In fact, I thought the DA won big.

And then there were two verdicts in those two E. Jean Carroll cases that spun up...about $5,000,000 in one; and about $83,000,000 in another.

If those are "failings".....well, whew!!!
Pretty soon we'll start getting into real money.
Katie bar the door if any of the prosecutors in the multiple cases 'fail' like Letitia James and E. Jean Carroll "failed".
Could the defendant end up living in a VW bus parked behind the Wal-Mart?
-----------------------------------------------------------

"...serviced fat ass Fani with his BBC."
"fat ass Fani"?
Many MAGA's simply cannot camouflage their misogyny, their fear and hatred of strong women.
It bubbles to the surface every chance it gets.
Too, their over-focus on women's body parts can get rather icky.
IMHO

------------------------------------------------------------

He admitted she should be disbarred
He did?
Show us.
Batter up, eager poster Leweman.

----------------------------------------------------------
Destroyed all of his wealth and his legacy in service to the orange pile of crap. Very sad.

Well, FFI, I can understand your description of "sad". I can empathize with your feelings and with Rudi's plight.
However, Rudi keeps doubling down.
And doubling down. And doubling down.
I'm beginning to think that if America's Mayor was any dumber we'd have pot him, park him in a sunny corner, and water him daily.
Jeeeeez!!! How far that bloke has fallen. Remember when we thought he was normal?

(on the other hand, remember he's the classy spouse who first informed his wife-du jour that he was divorcing her by......calling a frigging press conference and announcing it there!)
So, I may need to recalibrate my empathy. Guys that classless cannot be very smart.

------------------------------------------------------------------
He saved NYC...
From what?
When?
How?
And how do you know?
Can you provide a credible informed link?

Ummmm?
I didn't know that.
In fact, I thought the $450,000,000 judgment in New York wasn't a 'fail' whatsoever.
Unless of course, for the defendant. In fact, I thought the DA won big.

And then there were two verdicts in those two E. Jean Carroll cases that spun up...about $5,000,000 in one; and about $83,000,000 in another.
All under appeal civil cases and a trumped up NY case that is sure to be adjusted or dismissed out right...

"All under appeal civil cases"

And thus are "failed" cases as the poster alleges?
??????
Ummm, you ain't a litigator are you?

• Wonder if the plaintiff's attorneys in those cases think they "failed"?
  • Wonder if the defendant's attorneys in those cases think they won?
  • Wonder if the defendant thinks he won?

I dunno.
But seem not inappropriate to ask.
No?

Giuliani is a criminal and a liar, he’s in no position to ‘rage’ about anything.
The Democrats stole the 2020 Presidential Election from the American people and there was massive dishonesty from the goddamn Negroes in Fulton County Ga like this Fani bitch that stole the Electoral College delegates with fradulent ballots.

Democrats are the scum of America.

Rudy and many other MAGA types are all over the media foaming at the mouth about the ruling.

We told all of you she wasn't getting removed. We warned you all this was just a sideshow.

If the judge wasn't in fear for his and his family's life I doubt he would have even gone as far as he did, but I admit it was a neat maneuver letting the "defendants" choose who had to resign. Keeps his hands a bit cleaner from the trump supporter perspective.

Everyone connected with Trump got hurt.

Yeah they were hoping that this misdirection play would help Trump as if it had anything to do with why Trump is on trial.

The guy just jump on the grenade and removed himself from the equation

Now we can get back to the what the real trial is about

trump is about to find out " Hell has no fury like an angry woman who is prosecuting you"

They are even worst than x wives in a divorce case

Forum List

Back