Rudy Giuliani Rages at Judge Over Fani Willis Ruling

If innocent why are you blaming the jury pool?
Ummmm because I'm a realest... I don't lie to myself.... and I am not brainwashed by the elites.... you can't get an unbiased jury in Atlanta or NYC when it involves a Trump related case... its common sense...

Ummmm because I'm a realest... I don't lie to myself.... and I am not brainwashed by the elites.... you can't get an unbiased jury in Atlanta or NYC when it involves a Trump related case... its common sense...
Nah, all ad hoc bullshit

You are queueing up hilariously stupid excuses, because you know the orange pile of shit will be convicted, when it goes to trial.

So you say stupid shit like accusing the entire jury -- that hasn't even been chosen yet -- of being corrupt criminals.

How embarrassing for you, ya brainwashed sheep.

Then he ruined his wealth and legacy in service of the orange pile of shit. Sad.
In service of the American people... something the elites on the left has lost sight of.... weaponizing our court and justice system is nothing to be proud of and neither is blindly supporting it....

Nah, all ad hoc bullshit

You are queueing up hilariously stupid excuses, because you know the orange pile of shit will be convicted, when it goes to trial.

So you say stupid shit like accusing the entire jury -- that hasn't even been chosen yet -- of being corrupt criminals.

How embarrassing for you, ya brainwashed sheep.
What did you just do?... you went on the attack instead of providing any kind of argument... that tells me I'm right and you know I'm right so all you have left in the tank are insults...

More insults no substance... I do believe this is a troll....
Cry it all out, son.

Tell us another story about how the juries that haven't been chosen yet are all corrupt criminals, and Dear Leader is innocent.

So we can laugh some more.

Yes, I am insulting your embarrassingly stupid comments. Because boy oh boy are they stupid.

Cry it all out, son.

Tell us another story about how the juries that haven't been chosen yet are all corrupt criminals, and Dear Leader is innocent.

So we can laugh some more.

Yes, I am insulting your embarrassingly stupid comments. Because boy oh boy are they stupid.
More nothing... and I think you are embarrassing yourself...
Especially since this is a nameless message board and you think any of us care enough to be embarrassed here... maybe you need a break... this place has become too real for you if you can get embarrassed here... so seriously take a week off...

Note the choice of rhetoric. Democrats might disagree but republicans "rage and foam at the mouth". Do rational Americans really believe this crap?

Forum List

Back