Rudy Giuliani Rages at Judge Over Fani Willis Ruling

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Rudy and many other MAGA types are all over the media foaming at the mouth about the ruling.

We told all of you she wasn't getting removed. We warned you all this was just a sideshow.

If the judge wasn't in fear for his and his family's life I doubt he would have even gone as far as he did, but I admit it was a neat maneuver letting the "defendants" choose who had to resign. Keeps his hands a bit cleaner from the trump supporter perspective.

Rudy and many other MAGA types are all over the media foaming at the mouth about the ruling.

We told all of you she wasn't getting removed. We warned you all this was just a sideshow.

If the judge wasn't in fear for his and his family's life I doubt he would have even gone as far as he did, but I admit it was a neat maneuver letting the "defendants" choose who had to resign. Keeps his hands a bit cleaner from the trump supporter perspective.

Isn't the judge a republican?

In 2012, McAfee was a judicial intern for Georgia Supreme Court justice Keith R. Blackwell.[7] He also interned for justice David Nahmias.[5][4] In 2013, he graduated from the University of Georgia School of Law, cum laude. While in law school, he was the vice president of the school's Federalist Society chapter, treasurer of Law Republicans and inducted into

Isn't the judge a republican?

In 2012, McAfee was a judicial intern for Georgia Supreme Court justice Keith R. Blackwell.[7] He also interned for justice David Nahmias.[5][4] In 2013, he graduated from the University of Georgia School of Law, cum laude. While in law school, he was the vice president of the school's Federalist Society chapter, treasurer of Law Republicans and inducted into
Yes, I believe he is.

They do not care,they will destroy him anyway for not doing their orange lord's bidding.

I think it was more in fear of his staying on the bench if he did what was legally required and removed her. He feared for his future more than his life. After all, Hillary wasn't involved.

The ruling did not permit the dual status quo to continue
Stop lying about that

He ain't the only one.... I think this actually helps Trump so Fani can keep her fat ass involved if you ask me...
Pretty sure that turns out not to be the case here.

In spite of the recent side show Willis still has all her prosecutorial ducks in a row and tRump still has no real defense.

Pretty sure that turns out not to be the case here.

In spite of the recent side show Willis still has all her prosecutorial ducks in a row and tRump still has no real defense.
She is a delay and appeal gold mine for the defendants...

What is proven is that we now know that protected classes shit, stinks. The things you accuse Trump of and we see the criminal things this woman has done. Technically Letitia has done some things that otherer elected political lawyers have done.

What is proven is that we now know that protected classes shit, stinks. The things you accuse Trump of and we see the criminal things this woman has done. Technically Letitia has done some things that otherer elected political lawyers have done.
Google translate let you down on this one, kiddo.

Maybe try again?

Nope, this is all over but the crying.
Every single case against Trump is failing... where have you been under a rock?... I guarantee you that you are in the minority still holding out hope for stopping or convicting President Trump....

Every single case against Trump is failing... where have you been under a rock?... I guarantee you that you are in the minority still holding out hope for stopping or convicting President Trump....
Not even close. He finally managed to delay some stuff after throwing literally everything but the kitchen sink against the wall. That's all.

The wheels of justice grind slowly, but grind on they do.

Forum List

Back