Obama's Legacy

He took a bad financial situation and made it much much worse by spending and borrowing and running up the national debt by 11 trillion dollars. He is the worst racial bigot to ever hold the office. He has committed multiple acts of treason, specifically covering up 911 to continue to receive money and favorable media coverage from the Zionist Lobby. He buried the FBI's fraud case against the climate "scientists" in 2012 and has since stolen and handed out billions to left wing leeches over what he knows is a non-existent climate "crisis."

Other than that, not so bad...

Not everything. Seems like what he did Well, he really did well, and what he Fked Up bad he really fked up bad. That's just my opinion.

Bullshit. Tucker Carlson is obviously trying to protect Trump's BFF, Putin.
i gotta ask... is obama connected to raul castro by that same friendship logic, cause they hung out at that ball game together in cuba.
and, you know, castro is a cold blooded murderer of women and children.

images
hands up, don't shoot !!

(re:What did he do well?): What few things he did well: Encourage programs for homeowners facing foreclosure to save their homes, Give more options for low income students to repay their school loans, Fire Hillary Clinton as secretary of state, Speak up for and sign protections for women as victims of violence, Promote tolerance for gays and lesbians.

I do not understand how the Commander-in-Chief of the military could not have given the order to move the uncharged inmates to a military camp in the USA or just let them go.

The truth of Obama's sellout on the terror treason of the W Administration is so much worse that just not closing Gitmo... yeah, he's "with her" because if a patriotic American wins, he gets this...

Guantánamo Concentration is still open.
he's trying to close it.
I do not understand how the Commander-in-Chief of the military could not have given the order to move the uncharged inmates to a military camp in the USA or just let them go.
Well you simply have to ask yourself, do we have a President or are we serving a King?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back