Where is the President?

And yes some of this is luck
+$241,343.36 (2.52%)
Day Change
+$2,017,251.26 (25.84%)
YTD Change

Hey eagle you wearing a mask or don't need one like your master trump ? Notice those 19 states where virus is skyrocketing?? Wonder why? Just go to the next trump rally and don't wear a mask Be brave
Yet it's your leftists saying protests are fine and safe.
Are you saying protesting is unamerican? and calling in the military is fine and dandy??

"Trump supporters are bad for not wearing masks."
"But you don't mind if protesters don't wear masks."
"Are you saying protesting is unAmerican?"

While you're moving those goalposts, Sparky, do us a favor and drop them on your foot. Twice.
NO I'm saying ANYONE not wearing a mask is an asshole and that includes Trump

Yes, and I'm not supposed to notice that you "mysteriously" stopped saying that when it was leftists' pet barbarians who were crowding the streets without masks.

Too bad for you that I'm not a leftist, so I'm neither that stupid nor that gullible.

I wish you lots of luck trying to revive your "Panic about Covid-19!" rhetoric.
19 states reporting an upsurge in the virus isn't enough for you?
yea, it means the riots are losing attention so you need to go back to corona. if the leftists were that worried about dying then they'd not protest as much would they?

actions betray words.

Hey eagle you wearing a mask or don't need one like your master trump ? Notice those 19 states where virus is skyrocketing?? Wonder why? Just go to the next trump rally and don't wear a mask Be brave
Are you saying protesting is unamerican? and calling in the military is fine and dandy??

While you're moving those goalposts, Sparky, do us a favor and drop them on your foot. Twice.

Yes, and I'm not supposed to notice that you "mysteriously" stopped saying that when it was leftists' pet barbarians who were crowding the streets without masks.

Too bad for you that I'm not a leftist, so I'm neither that stupid nor that gullible.

yea, it means the riots are losing attention so you need to go back to corona. if the leftists were that worried about dying then they'd not protest as much would they?

actions betray words.
Protesting is AMERICAN NOT rioting You keep going to trump rallies without a mask See how that works out for you

No. I get that leftist simpletons hear, "More cases" and think that means all those people are deathly ill. However, since I have a functioning brain, I know some facts.

1) Increased testing is going to lead to increased positives.
2) The important question is, "WHO are those cases?" The vast majority of the population has virtually zero risk from Covid-19.
3) So long as we're not talking about people in vulnerable populations, we actually WANT non-serious cases to reach the level of herd immunity. Barring the introduction of a miraculous cure, trying to keep everyone from ever getting it at all was never the goal, because it isn't possible to do.
4) Keeping all of this in mind, we always knew there was going to be an uptick in cases at some point, because people were always going to have to go back to living their lives eventually. The question was always going to be how we could do that safely.

actions betray words.
Protesting is AMERICAN NOT rioting You keep going to trump rallies without a mask See how that works out for you

Protesting IS a right in America; rioting is not. Rioting ain't protesting, and people who object to rioting are NOT "attacking protesters", no matter how much you lefties want to conflate the two when it suits you.

You keep complaining that only things you disagree with are going to "kill Grandma". See how that works out for you.

actions betray words.
Great but you still are breaking YOUR OWN FUCKING SAFETY RULES TO PROTEST you asinine fucklick.

Protesting in thousands all good.
Trump rally all bad

How the FUCK does the virus know to skip you fucks?

actions betray words.

Protesting IS a right in America; rioting is not. Rioting ain't protesting, and people who object to rioting are NOT "attacking protesters", no matter how much you lefties want to conflate the two when it suits you.

You keep complaining that only things you disagree with are going to "kill Grandma". See how that works out for you.
He's speaking out all 74 sides of his ass and he knows he's full of shit.

actions betray words.
Great but you still are breaking YOUR OWN FUCKING SAFETY RULES TO PROTEST you asinine fucklick.

Trump rally all bad

Hey, did you hear that Bill de Blasio has instructed contact tracers not to ask Covid-positive patients whether or not they attended protests?

actions betray words.

Trump rally all bad

Hey, did you hear that Bill de Blasio has instructed contact tracers not to ask Covid-positive patients whether or not they attended protests?
doesn't surprise me.

then again, liberals i've found seldom want to live by their own rules.

actions betray words.

Trump rally all bad

protesters I saw most wearing masks and fucklick??? Mind your manners assface

What do you want him to do?
He could get on TV and give a speech.

I can't believe I had to say that.

Holy crap.
He did. Unless you failed to note it...
Link?

And is he done? Is that it?
Where is your link to your claim. Oh, and I’ll be glad to post his speech for ya, if you want. Oh, and by the way, I’m sure much to your chagrine, he set up a commission late Jan for finding ways law enforcement can regain the trust of the citizens. Bet ya didn’t know it, cause the lame msm probably didn’t mention it.
A snippet-
Therefore, we are establishing this Presidential Commission on Law Enforcement to study crime—how we can reduce it and how we can restore the public confidence in law enforcement to its rightful place. The Commission will examine the following:

How do certain social ills such as mental illness, substance abuse, and homelessness affect the ability of law enforcement to police?
How can we improve officer recruitment, training, and retention?
What are the major issues confronting rural and tribal law enforcement?
What are the major issues affecting the physical safety and mental health of police officers?
How can federal grant programs aide state, local, and tribal law enforcement?
What novel issues and criminal threats have arisen from new technologies?
What is the cause of diminished respect for law enforcement and the laws they enforce, and how does it affect both police and public safety?
What role can commercial business and community development organizations play in cultivating safe communities?
What methodologies, techniques, and targeted deterrence can be employed to reduce crime?
How can we integrate education, employment, social services, and public health services to reduce crime and ease the burden on law enforcement?
Thanks for the bullet points. So it's all about law enforcement and programs and technology and not about the racism that still exists in America.

Could you point out where he discussed how black people feel about their daily lives, why they might be frustrated beyond white people's understanding, or what it's like being pulled over SEVERAL times for no good reason -- as Republican Senator Tim Scott has described?

You couldn't have provided a better example. You folks are just not paying attention. Thank you.
Uh, that was about the commission formed back in Jan, not from the shooting. He actually recognized something needed done and started a commission to try to find solutions before this happened.
He also immediately sent in the doj and fbi.
And you weren’t aware from your sources either, were you, that the administration is weighing plans for a national listening tour in Black communities, to engage with and hear people, and putting together a task force. He is also looking at ways to start a national dialogue to help bring to light problems with racism in our country and how to solve them, rather than continuing what has not been working.

He also stated this, which you obviously did not hear-
On Saturday, Trump called the death of George Floyd “a grave tragedy” that has filled Americans “with horror, anger and grief.”
“It should never have happened,”

The guy could throw himself at your feet and you would still find fault.
More for your closed mind so that others might actually see he has been trying to work in the right direction.

From the same document-
Civil rights organizations, civic leaders, defense bar associations, victims’ rights organizations, and community organizations, should and will help this important mission. They will have opportunities to provide advice, counsel and input to the Commission in its study of the relevant issues and solutions.

So Trump wants to make certain civic rights are upheld. But I guess you need the word Black in there, because you see it as a black and white issue, not a human rights issue.

Now for some other things he has done to help minorities.
The First Step Act which has seen people such as Alice Marie Johnson, Taneesha Bannister, Matthew Charles, along with more than 3000 others. Another 1700+ have had their sentences reduced. It also revised sentencing guidelines.
They have also applied the Second Step Act, under a previous version from 2007, to help with their re-entry into society, with job training, and much more-
Transitional services to assist in the reintegration of offenders into the community, including-
  • Educational, literacy, and vocational, services and the transitional jobs strategy;
  • Substance use disorder treatment and services;
  • Coordinated supervision and services for offenders, including physical health care and comprehensive housing and mental health care;
  • Family services​
Funding for historically Black colleges, improving the economy which has reduced unemployment for minorities and restoring dignity to those that want to be able to feed their families themselves, tax cuts that have helped minorities

He has created opportunity zones in minority neighborhoods so it is easier them to start their own businesses without stifling regulations. $10 billion in funding for minority owned businesses.

He has directed more than $200 million a year to technology education grants for women and minorities.
Public housing is being cleaned up and made safer. Contractors
must comply with the training requirements included in their contracts and implementing valid apprenticeship programs for residents of the projects. At the completion of the training participants have a skill and are able to leave public housing.
Lowest Black unemployment.

These are just a few of the things Trump has done. Think what could have been done if the Dems had tried to work with Trump rather than against for 3 years.

Now tell us what Dems have done besides pandering...

That is just a bunch of totally HOGWASH. Are you forgetting something?

Trump has done NOTHING about racism here in US except giving these racist Americans and groups more vicious and emboldened like we never seen before. Right wing racist group was also invited in the WH. We have crisis right now about police brutality and racism but has done nothing to diffuse except fanning more hatred. Trump also instigating violence against Americans the democrats.

George Floyd death. Trump cannot even use his name in a proper manner. From Trump doing a victory lap dance about the unemployment of May..... George Floyd should be happy of the unemployment looking down. Busy blasting mayors and governors facing the crisis instead of working with them.

Pardoning? You cherry picked 3 names but you ignored most of the crooked, traitors and corrupted people that he pardoned. Here is the list of what this dude had pardoned from August 2017 to February 2020. Most of these do not even qualified or deserves to be pardoned. Since you lie a lot. Where did you get 3,000 or 1,700 numbers?

Black colleges HBCU. That’s another BS.
Trump signed a law in December restoring money that lapsed for several months when Congress failed to reauthorize some $255 million in financing on time.
Trump just signed the bill doesn’t mean he created or pushes it. If he really wants to help black colleges why didn’t he allowed it to lapsed or run out of money?

Give us one example of STIFLING regulations. Like WHAT?

I ran out of time. But I can guarantee you that 100% you have zero rebuttal of what I just said.

one simple question: what did Obama do about racism in his 8 years? Answer: ha made it worse.

Obama was well respected in this country and around the world. Compared to Trump...... they are laughing at us.

Your question..... What did Obama do about racism in his 8 years?
Explain why you think Obama made it worse?

Compared to what Trump is doing and promoting racism in his last 3 1/2??? At the same time Trump moron instigating violence against his own people the democrats. At the same he emboldened racist dog shit all over the country. Look how many armed militias with NAZIs flag showed up against the Michigan governor? Did he say something? NO. At the same time non stop saying or doing something stupid like a 10 yo kid. Then lie and lie all the time.

I never seen so many people blasting a US president that includes several GOPs, generals, governors, Chief of police etc etc etc...Trump made this country a racist piece of shit and a laughing stock around the world. Sadly.

That's okay you have 5 months left to enjoy. We will kick that King’s ass out of the WH.

My rebuttal against Depoto was long but you ignored it then you inserted Obama. Why?

what did obozo do? is that your question?

"I was never proud of my country"
"If I had a son he would look like Trayvon"
"the Cambridge police acted stupidly"
"the USA is not a Christian nation"

just for starters, and

"if you like your plan you can keep it"
increased the national debt more than all previous presidents COMBINED
drew a red line in the sand in Syria then ignored it
orchestrated an attempted coup of a duly elected president

That is so funny. Are you forgetting something?
From your previous post you said...... what did Obama do about racism in last 8 years? Answer: made it worse.

I gave you a rebuttal. You came back giving me Trayvon as your example. Compared to dumb Trump?
1. August 15. 2017 in Charlottesville ...... good people on both sides including the NAZIs.

2. In his rallies attacking and instigating violence against his own people the democrats. What kind of a moron president is that? Sadly.

3. On press conference he believed Putin did not rape our 2016 election despite info. from his own intelligence agencies he hired it was Putin. 3 years later he pushed Ukraine did it saving his master puppet Putin.

4. All the judges he is hiring are ALL whites.
5. Trump is nothing but another racist piece of shit.

From you.... Keep your plan Obamacare........ oh Please... Compared to Trump never ending lies? He never stop lying. One of his rallies last February...... Mexico is paying for the wall his followers are all cheering. That is so hilarious.

Obama added debt? We were in recession coming in with bad economy especially the collapse of the real estate crisis. What do you expect? 2015 especially 2016 economy and unemployment are coming down. Check unemployment of 2015 and 2016. Trump came in with excellent booming economy and has nothing to do with the booming economy.

CONTINUATION:::
Debt... 2017 $19+ trillions now 2020 $26 trillions and climbing despite with booming economy? Before CV-19 we are having deficits with the good economy. How in the world that happened?

Obama red line: Oh my you went back that far. Just imagine if Obama went in with his red line. Start bombing Assad in Damascus. What do you think will happen to Syrians and Assad government? Refugees at biblical portions, massacres, starvations etc etc etc. who was lo get blamed & responsible? Obama and Americans.

Solutions. They made Obama happy when Putin volunteered to take chemical weapons out of Assad hands.

Coup??: Trump was impeached for illegal activities. He did that to himself abusing his power. Actually he should resign saving this country from further disaster like handling the Coronavirus and the anti racism demons.

What do you want him to do?
He could get on TV and give a speech.

I can't believe I had to say that.

Holy crap.
He did. Unless you failed to note it...
Link?

And is he done? Is that it?
Where is your link to your claim. Oh, and I’ll be glad to post his speech for ya, if you want. Oh, and by the way, I’m sure much to your chagrine, he set up a commission late Jan for finding ways law enforcement can regain the trust of the citizens. Bet ya didn’t know it, cause the lame msm probably didn’t mention it.
A snippet-
Therefore, we are establishing this Presidential Commission on Law Enforcement to study crime—how we can reduce it and how we can restore the public confidence in law enforcement to its rightful place. The Commission will examine the following:

How do certain social ills such as mental illness, substance abuse, and homelessness affect the ability of law enforcement to police?
How can we improve officer recruitment, training, and retention?
What are the major issues confronting rural and tribal law enforcement?
What are the major issues affecting the physical safety and mental health of police officers?
How can federal grant programs aide state, local, and tribal law enforcement?
What novel issues and criminal threats have arisen from new technologies?
What is the cause of diminished respect for law enforcement and the laws they enforce, and how does it affect both police and public safety?
What role can commercial business and community development organizations play in cultivating safe communities?
What methodologies, techniques, and targeted deterrence can be employed to reduce crime?
How can we integrate education, employment, social services, and public health services to reduce crime and ease the burden on law enforcement?
Thanks for the bullet points. So it's all about law enforcement and programs and technology and not about the racism that still exists in America.

Could you point out where he discussed how black people feel about their daily lives, why they might be frustrated beyond white people's understanding, or what it's like being pulled over SEVERAL times for no good reason -- as Republican Senator Tim Scott has described?

You couldn't have provided a better example. You folks are just not paying attention. Thank you.
Uh, that was about the commission formed back in Jan, not from the shooting. He actually recognized something needed done and started a commission to try to find solutions before this happened.
He also immediately sent in the doj and fbi.
And you weren’t aware from your sources either, were you, that the administration is weighing plans for a national listening tour in Black communities, to engage with and hear people, and putting together a task force. He is also looking at ways to start a national dialogue to help bring to light problems with racism in our country and how to solve them, rather than continuing what has not been working.

He also stated this, which you obviously did not hear-
On Saturday, Trump called the death of George Floyd “a grave tragedy” that has filled Americans “with horror, anger and grief.”
“It should never have happened,”

The guy could throw himself at your feet and you would still find fault.
More for your closed mind so that others might actually see he has been trying to work in the right direction.

From the same document-
Civil rights organizations, civic leaders, defense bar associations, victims’ rights organizations, and community organizations, should and will help this important mission. They will have opportunities to provide advice, counsel and input to the Commission in its study of the relevant issues and solutions.

So Trump wants to make certain civic rights are upheld. But I guess you need the word Black in there, because you see it as a black and white issue, not a human rights issue.

Now for some other things he has done to help minorities.
The First Step Act which has seen people such as Alice Marie Johnson, Taneesha Bannister, Matthew Charles, along with more than 3000 others. Another 1700+ have had their sentences reduced. It also revised sentencing guidelines.
They have also applied the Second Step Act, under a previous version from 2007, to help with their re-entry into society, with job training, and much more-
Transitional services to assist in the reintegration of offenders into the community, including-
  • Educational, literacy, and vocational, services and the transitional jobs strategy;
  • Substance use disorder treatment and services;
  • Coordinated supervision and services for offenders, including physical health care and comprehensive housing and mental health care;
  • Family services​
Funding for historically Black colleges, improving the economy which has reduced unemployment for minorities and restoring dignity to those that want to be able to feed their families themselves, tax cuts that have helped minorities

He has created opportunity zones in minority neighborhoods so it is easier them to start their own businesses without stifling regulations. $10 billion in funding for minority owned businesses.

He has directed more than $200 million a year to technology education grants for women and minorities.
Public housing is being cleaned up and made safer. Contractors
must comply with the training requirements included in their contracts and implementing valid apprenticeship programs for residents of the projects. At the completion of the training participants have a skill and are able to leave public housing.
Lowest Black unemployment.

These are just a few of the things Trump has done. Think what could have been done if the Dems had tried to work with Trump rather than against for 3 years.

Now tell us what Dems have done besides pandering...

That is just a bunch of totally HOGWASH. Are you forgetting something?

Trump has done NOTHING about racism here in US except giving these racist Americans and groups more vicious and emboldened like we never seen before. Right wing racist group was also invited in the WH. We have crisis right now about police brutality and racism but has done nothing to diffuse except fanning more hatred. Trump also instigating violence against Americans the democrats.

George Floyd death. Trump cannot even use his name in a proper manner. From Trump doing a victory lap dance about the unemployment of May..... George Floyd should be happy of the unemployment looking down. Busy blasting mayors and governors facing the crisis instead of working with them.

Pardoning? You cherry picked 3 names but you ignored most of the crooked, traitors and corrupted people that he pardoned. Here is the list of what this dude had pardoned from August 2017 to February 2020. Most of these do not even qualified or deserves to be pardoned. Since you lie a lot. Where did you get 3,000 or 1,700 numbers?

Black colleges HBCU. That’s another BS.
Trump signed a law in December restoring money that lapsed for several months when Congress failed to reauthorize some $255 million in financing on time.
Trump just signed the bill doesn’t mean he created or pushes it. If he really wants to help black colleges why didn’t he allowed it to lapsed or run out of money?

Give us one example of STIFLING regulations. Like WHAT?

I ran out of time. But I can guarantee you that 100% you have zero rebuttal of what I just said.

one simple question: what did Obama do about racism in his 8 years? Answer: ha made it worse.

Obama was well respected in this country and around the world. Compared to Trump...... they are laughing at us.

Your question..... What did Obama do about racism in his 8 years?
Explain why you think Obama made it worse?

Compared to what Trump is doing and promoting racism in his last 3 1/2??? At the same time Trump moron instigating violence against his own people the democrats. At the same he emboldened racist dog shit all over the country. Look how many armed militias with NAZIs flag showed up against the Michigan governor? Did he say something? NO. At the same time non stop saying or doing something stupid like a 10 yo kid. Then lie and lie all the time.

I never seen so many people blasting a US president that includes several GOPs, generals, governors, Chief of police etc etc etc...Trump made this country a racist piece of shit and a laughing stock around the world. Sadly.

That's okay you have 5 months left to enjoy. We will kick that King’s ass out of the WH.

My rebuttal against Depoto was long but you ignored it then you inserted Obama. Why?

what did obozo do? is that your question?

"I was never proud of my country"
"If I had a son he would look like Trayvon"
"the Cambridge police acted stupidly"
"the USA is not a Christian nation"

just for starters, and

"if you like your plan you can keep it"
increased the national debt more than all previous presidents COMBINED
drew a red line in the sand in Syria then ignored it
orchestrated an attempted coup of a duly elected president
Pffft. Y'all constantly harp on Trump for saying things like not everyone protesting are bad people, and this be it on all sides of the lines, otherwise as is found in these protest... But of course everyone knows that you have the trouble makers on all sides of the lines just as well, and this be it black or white.

Trump made it clear that he doesn't support neo-nazis or white supremacists, but of course they have those who protest peacefully just like any other, and it is their right to voice their opinions just like anyone else does in America or as American citizens if doing it peacefully.

Now if Trump would say that he supports the black panthers right to speak their racist opinions, otherwise if doing so peacefully, you would never hear a pen drop it would be so quite in the media rooms, but let a major protest like Charlottesville begin, and the government or Trump weigh in on it as is expected, then you have the media critic's jump on it like a fly attracted to honey.

Problem is the left wants to keep everything off balance in that no one can do anything right, especially in such a volital environment worked up by the leftist now.

If anyone thinks for one minute that this nation doesn't have black racist who hate white people, and where as they foolishly think that these blacks don't exist amongst the crowds or amongst the so called peaceful protestor's, then I got some beach front property/land awaiting you all in Arizona. lol.

Your rebuttal is way off from what I posted. But let me entertain you.

1. True Trump made it clear he doesn’t support NAZIs or white supremacist. That’s what he said. You are missing something. Did he condone violence when armed supremacist and NAZIs with flags and Trump/Pence banners in Michigan and Virginia. Hell NO.... Even Hannity disagreed with him. When he said LIBERATE save your 2nd amendments that is inciting violence against his own people. What do you call that?
Right wing racist group was Invited at the WH. So what do you call that?

2. Racism is racism. It’s bad for your health no matter how you twisted it. Racism should be no place in America.

3. I can say that whites, blacks, brown and yellow races has racism. That is the nature of humans. But leaders like Trump should not be promoting racism, incite violence. Should be an example of a leader. So far he is busy blasting people that don’t agree with him. He has not shown leadership in the current RACISM demonstrations.

Instead he tweets how Obama run down the stairs of the Air Force One. What a moron.

This Trump presidency iceman has shown America who is the real enemy They are the ones who support this low life POS trump who has divided America like no other did .Trump will leave sooner or later but his SB senate and supporters will remain America must always be on guard from repub scum from within
This is their time, and we'll get past it, as other countries have. And then, like other countries, we'll look back at this time as an ugly era and use it as a cautionary tale going forward.
Wise words but those cowards aren't going away They are the ugly part of America
Sure, there will always be people like this. The question is whether a society can effectively marginalize them.

Remember, we actually have: A majority of the country voted against it. I think we'll get there before long.

Here's hoping, huh?
So you want to marginalize people who don't agree with you.
You can disagree with me ice just not when it comes to what the world thinks of your leader The man is a disaster and in any conversation that's where I draw my line

thats very funny coming from an obozo supporter. The entire world was laughing at the kenyan clown for 8 years and at the usa for electing the fool. everything he did was wrong for this country and good for our enemies and potential enemies. He doubled our debt while sending billions to the terrorists running Iran. Worst president in history is too kind to the asshole.
That is so funny. Do you have a record that the Kenyan was laughing at us for 8 years or electing a fool?

ARE YOU FORGETTING SOMETHING? 4 leaders was caught on camera laughing at this lousy Trump. Just imagine what others are laughing at when they are not caught on camera. The whole world is laughing at us because of Trump ignorance and stupidity.
Obama was well respected around the world with high remarks. Compared to lousy Trump.
Trump screwed up this country big time. Foreign and domestic policies are the worst we’ve seen.

This Trump presidency iceman has shown America who is the real enemy They are the ones who support this low life POS trump who has divided America like no other did .Trump will leave sooner or later but his SB senate and supporters will remain America must always be on guard from repub scum from within
This is their time, and we'll get past it, as other countries have. And then, like other countries, we'll look back at this time as an ugly era and use it as a cautionary tale going forward.
Wise words but those cowards aren't going away They are the ugly part of America
Sure, there will always be people like this. The question is whether a society can effectively marginalize them.

Remember, we actually have: A majority of the country voted against it. I think we'll get there before long.

Here's hoping, huh?
You can disagree with me ice just not when it comes to what the world thinks of your leader The man is a disaster and in any conversation that's where I draw my line

thats very funny coming from an obozo supporter. The entire world was laughing at the kenyan clown for 8 years and at the usa for electing the fool. everything he did was wrong for this country and good for our enemies and potential enemies. He doubled our debt while sending billions to the terrorists running Iran. Worst president in history is too kind to the asshole.
That is so funny. Do you have a record that the Kenyan was laughing at us for 8 years or electing a fool?

ARE YOU FORGETTING SOMETHING? 4 leaders was caught on camera laughing at this lousy Trump. Just imagine what others are laughing at when they are not caught on camera. The whole world is laughing at us because of Trump ignorance and stupidity.
Obama was well respected around the world with high remarks. Compared to lousy Trump.
Trump screwed up this country big time. Foreign and domestic policies are the worst we’ve seen.
And now he's trying to pull a 1 trillion deal for infrastructure to clear the way for election day,, What a scumbag.... Biden will take infrastructure to the next level

Here's hoping, huh?

And now he's trying to pull a 1 trillion deal for infrastructure to clear the way for election day,, What a scumbag.... Biden will take infrastructure to the next level
I saw the brothers Emmanuel had a plan. The Fed pays for all of Medicaid, including the expansion. The states are more or less on their own to use the savings for infrastructure. Obviously this benefits blue states that don't get as good a match on state funds and who expanded Medicaid under Obamacare. Sorta evens out the loss of SALT taxes takeway.

And btw Ice I have no problem with Trump putting his foot down when it comes to China ripping us off No problem having illegals sent back to their countries WITH their children and not a big fan of unions either but lets start with the police unions who give cops a free pass but that's it All I can think of
Cops do not have a "free pass" to attack blacks. that is a total lie. Its also a lie that cops target blacks.

Here's an idea: If you don't want to deal with cops don't break the law. Simple and it works regardless of your race.
Yeah but being drunk gets you killed nowadays and how would you like a knee on your neck killing you for WHAT?? Maybe its my memory but I don't recall any of this shit happening to white guys With them there was a legit reason

those cops in MN should spend the rest of their miserable lives in jail.

BUT, 1. that was an isolated event
2. Chauvin and Floyd had a history, they did not like each other
3. Floyd was a multiple drug offender and did several jail terms, he was not a hero, he was a thug
4. There is no such thing as systemic racism, that is a bullshit excuse to burn and loot.
5. the fools in Seattle should be driven out of their haven and jailed for insurrection.
6. all of this crap is happening in dem run states and cities, think about that.
All I can say now is I was a store owner and if I was threatened with looting and burning there'd be blood on the floors BUT there is a difference between rioters and protesters and bringing the Army in??? Guess trump is right on that too??

yes there is a difference between protesters and rioters, everyone understands that. What do you call people who take over and occupy part of an american city? I call them terrorists and insurrectionists. They should be removed and that area turned back over to the city and property owners. If the local mayor and governor don't have the guts to do it, then the president MUST step in and do it. There is no other option. If you have one, lets hear it.
While I agree something must be done That's NOT what our military's purpose is for

Sorry, but putting down insurrections is very much one of the military's purposes.
When was the last time the military was used to put down a civilian protest?
when was the last time antifa took over 6 square blocks in a major city?

Intelligence bulletin warning of protest-related violence makes little mention of 'antifa'
Document: Threat of "lethal violence" from "lone offenders" motivated by race.
By Josh Margolin 9 June 2020, 21:30
7 min read

Despite repeated Trump administration assertions that the antifa movement has hijacked the ongoing protests around the country sparked by the police killing of George Floyd, a new federal intelligence bulletin points to white supremacists and other would-be domestic terrorists as the main problem lurking behind potentially lethal violence.

Though the document issued by the FBI, Department of Homeland Security and National Counterterrorism Center also includes a warning to law enforcement about anarchist extremists, it makes only a limited mention of the left-leaning, loosely affiliated antifa movement, and appears to undercut recent criticisms of the movement by President Trump and top administration officials.

“Based upon current information, we assess the greatest threat of lethal violence continues to emanate from lone offenders with racially or ethnically motivated violent extremist ideologies and [domestic violent extremists] with personalized ideologies,” according to the bulletin, which was obtained by ABC News.

“Additionally,” the document notes, “anarchist extremists continue to pose the most significant threat of targeted assaults against police, as well as targeting government buildings and police vehicles for damage, sometimes with improvised incendiary devices.”

While experts previously told ABC News that the ideology of some antifa adherents includes anarchism -- along with socialism and communism -- mention of the movement itself in the bulletin is relegated to a footnote.
It says, "Some anarchist extremists self-identify as ‘Antifa,’ a moniker for anti-fascist that is also used by non-violent adherents. Identifying with ‘Antifa’ or using the term without engaging in violent extremism may also be constitutionally protected.”

The intelligence bulletin was distributed to law enforcement agencies around the country and titled “Domestic Violent Extremists Could Exploit Current Events to Incite or Justify Attacks on Law Enforcement or Civilians Engaged in First Amendment-Protected Activities.”
Intelligence bulletin warning of protest-related violence makes little mention of 'antifa'

quoting from fake news makes you a ------------------------------------------fake

actually:

ABC News

Has this Media Source failed a fact check?LET US KNOW HERE.

Share:
ABC News - Left Center Bias - Liberal - Democrat - Progressive - Credible
Factual Reporting: High - Credible - Reliable

LEFT-CENTER BIAS

These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation. See all Left-Center sources.

• Overall, we rate ABC News Left-Center biased based on story selection and word choices that moderately favor the left and High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a reasonable fact check record.
Detailed Report
Factual Reporting: HIGH
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180
ABC News - Media Bias/Fact Check

not only are you wrong, but i'm as real as it gets, fishface. & b4 you start with the 'bias' crap ... they also rate the WSJ ( which is also biased in its leaning right ) high in its factually accuracy.

actions betray words.

Trump rally all bad

protesters I saw most wearing masks and fucklick??? Mind your manners assface
were they 6 feet apart?

esp when they march and block traffic?

no. i didn't think so. but hey, if you can get out and march you can get out and vote. mail in idea died quickly didn't it?

And btw Ice I have no problem with Trump putting his foot down when it comes to China ripping us off No problem having illegals sent back to their countries WITH their children and not a big fan of unions either but lets start with the police unions who give cops a free pass but that's it All I can think of
Cops do not have a "free pass" to attack blacks. that is a total lie. Its also a lie that cops target blacks.

Here's an idea: If you don't want to deal with cops don't break the law. Simple and it works regardless of your race.
Yeah but being drunk gets you killed nowadays and how would you like a knee on your neck killing you for WHAT?? Maybe its my memory but I don't recall any of this shit happening to white guys With them there was a legit reason

3. Floyd was a multiple drug offender and did several jail terms, he was not a hero, he was a thug
4. There is no such thing as systemic racism, that is a bullshit excuse to burn and loot.
5. the fools in Seattle should be driven out of their haven and jailed for insurrection.
6. all of this crap is happening in dem run states and cities, think about that.
All I can say now is I was a store owner and if I was threatened with looting and burning there'd be blood on the floors BUT there is a difference between rioters and protesters and bringing the Army in??? Guess trump is right on that too??

yes there is a difference between protesters and rioters, everyone understands that. What do you call people who take over and occupy part of an american city? I call them terrorists and insurrectionists. They should be removed and that area turned back over to the city and property owners. If the local mayor and governor don't have the guts to do it, then the president MUST step in and do it. There is no other option. If you have one, lets hear it.
While I agree something must be done That's NOT what our military's purpose is for

Sorry, but putting down insurrections is very much one of the military's purposes.

FBI 'has no intelligence' indicating antifa was linked to weekend violence in the George Floyd protests, despite Trump and Republicans' claims
FBI 'has no intelligence' indicating antifa was linked to weekend violence in the George Floyd protests, despite Trump and Republicans' claims

No Sign Of Antifa So Far In Justice Department Cases Brought Over Unrest
June 9, 20203:57 PM ET

FBI finds no evidence of Antifa’s involvement in national unrest

now if you want to keep going back to the sites protecting the leftest movement, feel free. i just don't give a fuck anymore about your bullshit and lies.

the blaze? LOL!!!!!!!!! glenn beck's the BLAZE???????????????

every single 'source' you provided has a 'mixed' rating for factual accuracy. you should try better.

& yer beloved fox just screwed the pooch with its 'reporting'.

Breaking|Jun 13, 2020,04:48pm EDT
Fox News Removes Manipulated Images Of Seattle Protests After Blowback
Jack BrewsterForbes Staff
[...]
Crucial quote
“It is definitely Photoshopped,” Seattle freelance photographer David Ryder told the Seattle Times, who took the June 10 photograph of an unidentified man holding a gun in front of a car in the autonomous zone. “To use a photo out of context in a journalistic setting like that seems unethical.”
[...]

Last edited:
...yes, some of them are traitors, when a general or admiral ignores an order from the commander in chief, that is an act of treason...
1. unless that order from the CiC is unlawful or otherwise unconstitutional... ask the ghosts of Keitel and Jodl about that one

2. disobedience does not ipso facto meet the constitutional test for 'treason'... sorry

now if you want to keep going back to the sites protecting the leftest movement, feel free. i just don't give a fuck anymore about your bullshit and lies.
ALL of your links are catered to the right bias published misleading reports, omit information that may damage conservative cause....

Glen Beck? redstate? Really? I mean REALLY? Why do you even bother to used these nonsense bias BS media? These kind of media are only useful If you are talking to your buddies.....

But I would like to see a link where WHITES are getting killed by cops more than the blacks. Any LINK?

the blaze? LOL!!!!!!!!! glenn beck's the BLAZE???????????????

every single 'source' you provided has a 'mixed' rating for factual accuracy. you should try better.

& yer beloved fox just screwed the pooch with its 'reporting'.

Breaking|Jun 13, 2020,04:48pm EDT
Jack BrewsterForbes Staff
[...]
Crucial quote
“It is definitely Photoshopped,” Seattle freelance photographer David Ryder told the Seattle Times, who took the June 10 photograph of an unidentified man holding a gun in front of a car in the autonomous zone. “To use a photo out of context in a journalistic setting like that seems unethical.”
[...]
ie - you got pwned and have to now cry foul at the sources.

god damn you are pathetic.

Forum List

Back