Where is the President?

You gotta love the transparency of Trump His ability to bring Americans together and not try to separate them is a thing of beauty His great show in front of a church with a bible in his hand wasn't a transparent attempt at a photo opp for his re election ?
Like you want to be brought together.
There are some Republicans that aren't sick schmucks that know Trump is a blight on America Those I can live in peace with
Like I said, you don't want the truth, only emotional validation.

Anyone who doesn't agree with you is scum. How is that attitude helpful?
You can have a disagreement with me on many things a polite conversation BUT where I draw the line on polite is when anyone thinks trump is better than low rotting feces a blight upon America

"Let's have a polite conversation, but only if you agree with me that Trump is bad!"

Get a dictionary and look up the word "conversation", because you're really weak on the concept.
LOL and trumpettes like you make it so easy Unable to smell the feces when it's right under your nose with Trump

Hey eagle you wearing a mask or don't need one like your master trump ? Notice those 19 states where virus is skyrocketing?? Wonder why? Just go to the next trump rally and don't wear a mask Be brave
Yet it's your leftists saying protests are fine and safe.
Are you saying protesting is unamerican? and calling in the military is fine and dandy??

"Trump supporters are bad for not wearing masks."
"But you don't mind if protesters don't wear masks."
"Are you saying protesting is unAmerican?"

While you're moving those goalposts, Sparky, do us a favor and drop them on your foot. Twice.
NO I'm saying ANYONE not wearing a mask is an asshole and that includes Trump

Hey eagle you wearing a mask or don't need one like your master trump ? Notice those 19 states where virus is skyrocketing?? Wonder why? Just go to the next trump rally and don't wear a mask Be brave
Are you saying protesting is unamerican? and calling in the military is fine and dandy??

While you're moving those goalposts, Sparky, do us a favor and drop them on your foot. Twice.
you are such a sheep man. you'd not know how to feel if you had to decide for yourself.

oxyboy limbaugh calls them ' the mask of fear '.

how many dittoheads are running around being petri dish carriers? i bet he stays put in that compound of his since he's got lung cancer & on chemo?
How many protesting and blessed by the medical community?

nobody - least of all the medical community is ok with protesters doing so without a mask.

Doctors and nurses are on the front lines of protests despite the coronavirus: 'Racism has been killing our patients since the hospital was built'
Anna Medaris Miller and Gabby Landsverk
Jun 5, 2020, 1:27 PM

• Protests against police brutality over the last few days may lead to a surge in coronavirus cases, some healthcare workers and city leaders worry.
  • But many of the same doctors and nurses who've fought the viral epidemic are joining the protests, saying it aligns with their work.
  • They stay as safe as possible by wearing masks, carrying hand-sanitizer, and decontaminating their clothes post-protest.
Doctors and nurses are on the front lines of protests despite the coronavirus: 'Racism has been killing our patients since the hospital was built'

Protests Will Likely Spread The Coronavirus. These Doctors And Nurses Are Protesting Anyway.
“I’m an African American first before I’m a physician,” one doctor said.

Posted on June 3, 2020, at 3:50 p.m. ET

sub-buzz-526-1591207578-8.jpg

Protests Will Likely Spread The Coronavirus. These Doctors And Nurses Are Protesting Anyway.
Yet they are allowed to be in groups of 100
Be less "necks" voting this year
well protesters are the ones who are allowed to be in greater groups than anyone else.

seems YOUR SIDE loves to make up the rules as they go and flat don't even try to hide it anymore.

they aren't being 'allowed'. there just are too many to really do anything about. just like this:

liberate michigan protest - Google Search
that explains the news saying groups of 10 or less UNLESS you are protesting then 100.

and if doctors are out protesting, what does that tell you about their own "fear" level of this global killer?

they are wearing masks.... that says they know how to help protect themselves.

doy.

I can't imagine how I ever got the idea that you were a lying, self-aggrandizing scum sucker.
Yuck.

Are you this angry and nasty in real life? That must be horrible.

i just don't get it. with all the winning that trump & his fans keep insisting is going on; why are they always so pissed off & so dissatisfied all the time?

You gotta love the transparency of Trump His ability to bring Americans together and not try to separate them is a thing of beauty His great show in front of a church with a bible in his hand wasn't a transparent attempt at a photo opp for his re election ?
matter of fact Bolton whose book comes out soon says Trump never made a decision without it trying to help in his re election That is all he cares about A real republican like the repub scum in the senate

because he knows the second he's out, the NY AG will nab him & ain't no pardon gonna save him from state charges.

View attachment 350097

matter of fact Bolton whose book comes out soon says Trump never made a decision without it trying to help in his re election That is all he cares about A real republican like the repub scum in the senate

because he knows the second he's out, the NY AG will nab him & ain't no pardon gonna save him from state charges.

View attachment 350097

Okay
Retarded it is.

projection suits you, just like yer chosen one.

you are such a sheep man. you'd not know how to feel if you had to decide for yourself.
Ice ,you have anything else but bullshit?

I can't imagine how I ever got the idea that you were a lying, self-aggrandizing scum sucker.
Yuck.

Are you this angry and nasty in real life? That must be horrible.

i just don't get it. with all the winning that trump & his fans keep insisting is going on; why are they always so pissed off & so dissatisfied all the time?
Yep. We're learning that having your guy in office, even when the emotional connection is this intense and disturbing, doesn't stop a person from being miserable, nasty and paranoid.

A cautionary tale, I guess.

Up yours.............and your Fear Mongering. Still trying to play that stupid crap of 0.2% virus for all you can get out of it.

If you want to live under your bed.......crawl back under there where you belong. In the meantime I've gone back to work and don't live in FEAR. They require masks at work..........which since we work outside in the heat and humidity is utter BS........It's like being water boarded with your own sweat........Stupidity in motion.

We only wear them when we think the Mask NAZI'S are about..........most ignore it completely.....not just here.......in the stores and everyone else..........

The virus will take it's course eventually.........no matter how many rules you try to whine about us needing..............You can't stop the Flu and Common Cold......you can't stop this.

Now crawl back to where you belong.
The mask Nazi's ? Bwaaaaaahahaha....19 states with virus on the upswing Is yours one of them ?
Might be.............I'm out of Fucks to give on that............not many at work.........not many here.

You go water board your own self with your sweat bro.......most are over it here..........oh well.
Don't like your politics one bit but sure hope you keep safe Why take chances ?

I agree. That's why I don't vote Democrat. One should stay safe and not take chances.

And btw Ice I have no problem with Trump putting his foot down when it comes to China ripping us off No problem having illegals sent back to their countries WITH their children and not a big fan of unions either but lets start with the police unions who give cops a free pass but that's it All I can think of
Cops do not have a "free pass" to attack blacks. that is a total lie. Its also a lie that cops target blacks.

Here's an idea: If you don't want to deal with cops don't break the law. Simple and it works regardless of your race.
Yeah but being drunk gets you killed nowadays and how would you like a knee on your neck killing you for WHAT?? Maybe its my memory but I don't recall any of this shit happening to white guys With them there was a legit reason

those cops in MN should spend the rest of their miserable lives in jail.

BUT, 1. that was an isolated event
2. Chauvin and Floyd had a history, they did not like each other
3. Floyd was a multiple drug offender and did several jail terms, he was not a hero, he was a thug
4. There is no such thing as systemic racism, that is a bullshit excuse to burn and loot.
5. the fools in Seattle should be driven out of their haven and jailed for insurrection.
6. all of this crap is happening in dem run states and cities, think about that.
All I can say now is I was a store owner and if I was threatened with looting and burning there'd be blood on the floors BUT there is a difference between rioters and protesters and bringing the Army in??? Guess trump is right on that too??

yes there is a difference between protesters and rioters, everyone understands that. What do you call people who take over and occupy part of an american city? I call them terrorists and insurrectionists. They should be removed and that area turned back over to the city and property owners. If the local mayor and governor don't have the guts to do it, then the president MUST step in and do it. There is no other option. If you have one, lets hear it.

I've been saying from the start of "CHAZ" that the President should give the mayor of Seattle and the governor of Washington a one-week deadline to get their shit together and start doing their jobs. At the end of that week, he should declare martial law in Seattle, install a military governor to take over from the good-for-nothing mayor who abandoned her duties, march in the troops, arrest the insurrectionists, and put 'em in a military jail to await trial on charges of treason.

Let's see how glorious and fun they think their little rebellion is when they get taken as seriously as they say they want to be.

And btw Ice I have no problem with Trump putting his foot down when it comes to China ripping us off No problem having illegals sent back to their countries WITH their children and not a big fan of unions either but lets start with the police unions who give cops a free pass but that's it All I can think of
Cops do not have a "free pass" to attack blacks. that is a total lie. Its also a lie that cops target blacks.

Here's an idea: If you don't want to deal with cops don't break the law. Simple and it works regardless of your race.
Yeah but being drunk gets you killed nowadays and how would you like a knee on your neck killing you for WHAT?? Maybe its my memory but I don't recall any of this shit happening to white guys With them there was a legit reason

3. Floyd was a multiple drug offender and did several jail terms, he was not a hero, he was a thug
4. There is no such thing as systemic racism, that is a bullshit excuse to burn and loot.
5. the fools in Seattle should be driven out of their haven and jailed for insurrection.
6. all of this crap is happening in dem run states and cities, think about that.
All I can say now is I was a store owner and if I was threatened with looting and burning there'd be blood on the floors BUT there is a difference between rioters and protesters and bringing the Army in??? Guess trump is right on that too??

yes there is a difference between protesters and rioters, everyone understands that. What do you call people who take over and occupy part of an american city? I call them terrorists and insurrectionists. They should be removed and that area turned back over to the city and property owners. If the local mayor and governor don't have the guts to do it, then the president MUST step in and do it. There is no other option. If you have one, lets hear it.
While I agree something must be done That's NOT what our military's purpose is for

Sorry, but putting down insurrections is very much one of the military's purposes.

This Trump presidency iceman has shown America who is the real enemy They are the ones who support this low life POS trump who has divided America like no other did .Trump will leave sooner or later but his SB senate and supporters will remain America must always be on guard from repub scum from within
This is their time, and we'll get past it, as other countries have. And then, like other countries, we'll look back at this time as an ugly era and use it as a cautionary tale going forward.
Wise words but those cowards aren't going away They are the ugly part of America
Sure, there will always be people like this. The question is whether a society can effectively marginalize them.

Remember, we actually have: A majority of the country voted against it. I think we'll get there before long.

Here's hoping, huh?
So you want to marginalize people who don't agree with you.
You can disagree with me ice just not when it comes to what the world thinks of your leader The man is a disaster and in any conversation that's where I draw my line

thats very funny coming from an obozo supporter. The entire world was laughing at the kenyan clown for 8 years and at the usa for electing the fool. everything he did was wrong for this country and good for our enemies and potential enemies. He doubled our debt while sending billions to the terrorists running Iran. Worst president in history is too kind to the asshole.
WHO laughed at him??? He was treated with the respect he deserved WORLDWIDE and he handed over an economy on the upswing that TRUMP had NOTHING to do with And in case you forgot he started off with another republican disaster on Americas hands 4 leaders of our armies have already told you what trump is Who you gonna believe, them and the others he fired ,or FOX?

Who laughed at the Kenyan messiah???? Really? Our allies, our enemies, and everyone in between. Our allies could not count on him to support them, our enemies knew he would kowtow to them, and the rest knew he was a foolish america-hating buffoon.

Those so-called military leaders are traitors who were scared that Trump was going to expose their incompetence and corruption, that same fear exists in the dems, the media, and the DC deep state criminals.

Trump ended the fiasco in Iraq and Syria by defeating ISIS and bring our troops home, Obozo sent billions to the Iranians who were funding ISIS, Obozo ignored Israel, our only ally in the mid east, Trump moved the embassy to Jerusalem where it belongs. Obozo was scared of Kim in NK, Trump confronted him. Obama sent US jobs to China, Trump brought them back.

You really need to stop spouting dem/lib lying propaganda and look at reality.
Military leaders are traitors?? You have lost what little mind you had You are one sick puppy

Last time I checked, Benedict Arnold was a military leader . . . up until he became a traitor.

So it's not like it's impossible and without precedent.

What a one sided view you have in life. You using the color of people in anything, uhhh makes you color aware, and not character aware. Like King tried his level best to teach, it's never about skin color, but it's always about character. Why this huge fact is ignored just baffles the mind really.

I always put it more simply than Dr. King: There's no point in hating people for their race. If you give them five minutes, they'll give you a better reason.

While I agree something must be done That's NOT what our military's purpose is for

Sorry, but putting down insurrections is very much one of the military's purposes.
When was the last time the military was used to put down a civilian protest?

Ice ,you have anything else but bullshit?
for you? no.

but then again bullshit is all you choose to know.

When was the last time the military was used to put down a civilian protest?
when was the last time antifa took over 6 square blocks in a major city?

Republicans This is them
An anguished question from a Trump supporter: ‘Why do liberals think Trump supporters are stupid?’

Here’s what the majority of anti-Trump voters honestly feel about Trump supporters en masse:

That when you saw a man who had owned a fraudulent University, intent on scamming poor people, you thought "Fine." (https://www.usatoday.com/…/trump-university-sett…/502387002/)

That when you saw a man who had made it his business practice to stiff his creditors, you said, "Okay." (https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-hotel-paid-millions-in-…)

That when you heard him proudly brag about his own history of sexual abuse, you said, "No problem." (https://abcnews.go.com/…/list-trumps-accusers-allega…/story…)

That when he made up stories about seeing Muslim-Americans in the thousands cheering the destruction of the World Trade Center, you said, "Not an issue." (https://www.washingtonpost.com/…/donald-trumps-outrageous-…/)

That when you saw him brag that he could shoot a man on Fifth Avenue and you wouldn't care, you exclaimed, "He sure knows me." (https://www.usatoday.com/…/president-donald-tru…/4073405002/)

That when you heard him relating a story of an elderly guest of his country club, an 80-year old man, who fell off a stage and hit his head, to Trump replied: “‘Oh my God, that’s disgusting,’ and I turned away. I couldn’t—you know, he was right in front of me, and I turned away. I didn’t want to touch him. He was bleeding all over the place. And I felt terrible, because it was a beautiful white marble floor, and now it had changed color. Became very red.” You said, "That's cool!" (Donald Trump Shared a Hilarious Story About Not Wanting to Help a Dying Man)

That when you saw him mock the disabled, you thought it was the funniest thing you ever saw. (https://www.nbcnews.com/…/donald-trump-criticized-after-he-…)

That when you heard him brag that he doesn't read books, you said, "Well, who has time?" (https://www.theatlantic.com/…/americas-first-post-t…/549794/)

That when the Central Park Five were compensated as innocent men convicted of a crime they didn't commit, and he angrily said that they should still be in prison, you said, "That makes sense." (https://www.usatoday.com/…/what-trump-has-said-…/1501321001/)

That when you heard him tell his supporters to beat up protesters and that he would hire attorneys, you thought, "Yes!" (https://www.latimes.com/…/la-na-trump-campaign-protests-201…)

That when you heard him tell one rally to confiscate a man's coat before throwing him out into the freezing cold, you said, "What a great guy!" (https://www.independent.co.uk/…/donald-trump-orders-protest…)

That you have watched the parade of neo-Nazis and white supremacists with whom he curries favor, while refusing to condemn outright Nazis, and you have said, "Thumbs up!" (https://www.theatlantic.com/…/why-cant-trump-just-c…/567320/)

That you hear him unable to talk to foreign dignitaries without insulting their countries and demanding that they praise his electoral win, you said, "That's the way I want my President to be." (https://www.huffpost.com/…/trump-insult-foreign-countries-l…)

That you have watched him remove expertise from all layers of government in favor of people who make money off of eliminating protections in the industries they're supposed to be regulating and you have said, "What a genius!" (https://www.politico.com/…/138-trump-policy-changes-2017-00…)

That you have heard him continue to profit from his businesses, in part by leveraging his position as President, to the point of overcharging the Secret Service for space in the properties he owns, and you have said, "That's smart!" (https://www.usnews.com/…/how-is-donald-trump-profiting-from…)

That you have heard him say that it was difficult to help Puerto Rico because it was in the middle of water and you have said, "That makes sense." (https://www.washingtonpost.com/…/the-very-big-ocean-betwee…/)

That you have seen him start fights with every country from Canada to New Zealand while praising Russia and quote, "falling in love" with the dictator of North Korea, and you have said, "That's statesmanship!" (https://www.cnn.com/…/donald-trump-dictators-kim…/index.html)

That Trump separated children from their families and put them in cages, managed to lose track of 1500 kids, has opened a tent city incarceration camp in the desert in Texas - he explains that they’re just “animals” - and you say, “Well, OK then.” (https://www.nbcnews.com/…/more-5-400-children-split-border-…)

That you have witnessed all the thousand and one other manifestations of corruption and low moral character and outright animalistic rudeness and contempt for you, the working American voter, and you still show up grinning and wearing your MAGA hats and threatening to beat up anybody who says otherwise. (https://www.americanprogress.org/…/confronting-cost-trumps…/)

What you don't get, Trump supporters, is that our succumbing to frustration and shaking our heads, thinking of you as stupid, may very well be wrong and unhelpful, but it's also...hear me...charitable.

Because if you're NOT stupid, we must turn to other explanations, and most of them are less flattering.

You seem as if you may be retarded.
Are you retarded?
no I'm not a republican scum

What type of scum are you?

Does it help anything to classify leftist trash into types? Are we recycling them or something?

Lord I hope not.

Possibly we could remake them into something that's actually useful.

...Translation: "Orange Man Bad, and everything is proof that Orange Man Bad, because ORANGE MAN BAAAAADDDD!!!"
Incorrect. Your Orange Baboon-God is morally and intellectually unfit for high office. His administration is a train-wreck, and the wheels are coming off.

"Look how smart I am! I came up with a brand-new playground insult for Trump! Aren't I clever!"

You are morally and intellectually unfit to be outside of a zoo. Your existence is a train wreck, and everything you're gleefully celebrating as an example of "Trump's failure" is actually an example of what a failure it was to treat you and your ilk like people. You're just too damned dumb to realize it.
And still... you have yet to substantively defend your Orange Baboon-God against the fact that he is unfit for high office... epic fail, for you, I fear. :auiqs.jpg:

And still you have yet to substantively be anyone with the right to demand a defense or anything else from me. Learn the difference between "can't defend" and "reject your assumption of authority."

Epic fail for YOU, getting called on your delusions of relevancy.

You want an answer from me, primate, you ASK. Politely. With a great deal of gratitude that your evolutionary better is deigning to acknowledge your worthless existence.
Mind your manners in the presence of your betters, miscreant.

For now, I'll simply observe that you have failed to defend the competency or morals or fitness to hold office, of your arrogant, ignorant Orange Baboon-God.

No surprise, that... (a) your boy is largely indefensible and (b) you would not be up to the challenge even if your Dear Leader had a 'defensible' aspect to his misbegotten rule.

View attachment 350097
Get ready for the dimocrat lock ups if they don't all plead the 5th. Now why would they have to plead the 5th you think ? Because their just as clean as the little snowbirds they figure that they are maybe ??
Is that like all the subpoenas republicans refused to answer ? Those that would have showed without a doubt Trump was low life scum ? But we know folks like you and cecillie wouldn't give a fart in the wind

"How DARE they fight subpoenas and exercise their rights, instead of giving us what we wanted, which I just KNOW would have proved we weren't a giant waste of time!"

You're right about me not caring, though.

...Translation: "Orange Man Bad, and everything is proof that Orange Man Bad, because ORANGE MAN BAAAAADDDD!!!"
Incorrect. Your Orange Baboon-God is morally and intellectually unfit for high office. His administration is a train-wreck, and the wheels are coming off.

"Look how smart I am! I came up with a brand-new playground insult for Trump! Aren't I clever!"

You are morally and intellectually unfit to be outside of a zoo. Your existence is a train wreck, and everything you're gleefully celebrating as an example of "Trump's failure" is actually an example of what a failure it was to treat you and your ilk like people. You're just too damned dumb to realize it.
And still... you have yet to substantively defend your Orange Baboon-God against the fact that he is unfit for high office... epic fail, for you, I fear. :auiqs.jpg:
cecillie is a failure in life and she supports other failures

Yet another one who is so busy trumpeting his lack of approval that he forgot to ask whether anyone respects him enough to allow him to approve of anything.

At least I'm not such a "failure in life" that I can't even spell a name that's right in front of me, Einstein. Too many syllables for your leftist education to manage, was it?
More dodging and deflection and ad hominen attacks lacking a substantive defense of your Baboon-God.

Forum List

Back