86% of Americans think Biden, 81, is too old to serve another term as president

All consumer goods cost upwards of 40% more, a direct result of Biden printing money and giving away $600 weekly checks combined with driving the cost of energy up by enacting policy to stifle future fossil fuel extraction.
Trump did not incite a riot. His request for added security was denied by democrats as democrat likely incited the riot that they then propagandized as insurrection.
Obama drove the cost of energy up by reimposing recently removed fossil fuel extraction restrictions thereby driving the cost of everything else UP as well. Fracking saved the day and improved the economy over Obama’s last two years. Obama opposed fracking but could not stop it as it was occurring on operations that were already existing.
My house has been hit by property crime five times in the past 18 months. Cops are being hamstrung by democrat race politics.
You root for a team in spite of how it hurts the country and yourself.
The final numbers are what counts. You can point of here, over there and what ever floats. Its the final numbers that count,

Trump did incite a riot and its comical how you defend it like he did nothing.

The president Trump asked for security and the democrats denied it. He is like Roger Dangerfield and gets no respect. If you buy it then, I can recommend some stock you should buy as it will be a winner

Fracking and diagonal drilling has been around for the last 2 decades.

1711826312969.png

Yes Obama imposed environmental and health rules to control fracking from doing harm to the environment and health concerns since it began its rise

The final numbers are what counts. You can point of here, over there and what ever floats. Its the final numbers that count,

Trump did incite a riot and its comical how you defend it like he did nothing.

The president Trump asked for security and the democrats denied it. He is like Roger Dangerfield and gets no respect. If you buy it then, I can recommend some stock you should buy as it will be a winner

Fracking and diagonal drilling has been around for the last 2 decades.

View attachment 924666

Yes Obama imposed environmental and health rules to control fracking from doing harm to the environment and health concerns since it began its rise
Trump incited nothing. That riot was a carefully contrived democrat false flag.
I keep a budget. I have to because I’m not rich. Both Obama and Biden regimes have cost our household tens of thousands of dollars due to energy policy and in the current regime’s case, money printing. These hardships are not imaginary or cherry-picked. They’re very real. The democrat party creates these problems intentionally. Ignorance and insulation are the only reason I can see why anyone would root for them.
Obama reimposed drilling restrictions and immediately drove gas prices from <$1.50 to over $4.
Biden reversed trump policy and drove gas prices from $1.80 to >$4.
From January 2021…

Trump incited nothing. That riot was a carefully contrived democrat false flag.
So, Trump’s Justice department and Trumps FBI were in on it too. The gop congress and Mike Pense…
So let’s see, Biden and the Dems was able steal an election, organize a take over……a take over of what fk nuts ? They won the election.

So all this happened under Trump’s watch while he was president. Geesus, he shouldn’t ever be president. He can’t stop anything. Biden is a genius. He stole an election while not in office then arranged an insurrection against his OWN ADMINISTRATION….amazing. The guy is an effin genius.

Once again, let this sink in.........................

The year Joe Biden was born, was closer to the date of the Gettysburg Address, than the date of the 2024 election.

He was old enough to drive, when the Edsel came out.

He was an adult, old enough to drink, when JFK was assassinated.

His DC political career was already underway, BEFORE the fall of Saigon.

He will be five years older ENTERING his second term, than Reagan was EXITING his second term

America's first Baby Boomer president was over 30 years ago, and Biden comes from the generation BEFORE that.

And here we are in 2024, and he's still demanding your vote.

I have a nauseating sense that EVERYTHING that Biden has done
or said in the past two years is POLITICALLY DESIGNED to get him
re-elected. Almost the same with Trump except he is more erratic

I have a nauseating sense that EVERYTHING that Biden has done
or said in the past two years is POLITICALLY DESIGNED to get him
re-elected. Almost the same with Trump except he is more erratic
Neither one is erotic.

Forum List

Back