Where does the March Toward Marxism End? Does it End?

Any article which quotes extensively for the Great Thomas Jefferson, as the one below does...is worth reading.

Where Does It End?

"Whenever a major country is in decline and approaching collapse, a contingent arises that does everything it can to speed up the process toward collapse." {Here, the Democratic/Marxist Party}
Well, truth be told, no matter how inspired or sincere the founding fathers of any nation may be, those who would usurp them are always many in number and, in most cases, are prepared to do whatever it takes to slowly take power and return to tyrannical rule.

As Thomas Jefferson said,

"Even under the best forms of Government, those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny."

Can the march toward Marxism which the Democratic Party is now sponsoring...and which leads naturally to Stalinism...ever be reversed?

The nest few years will tell the story. America is in crisis.

Drain the Swamp
Build the Wall

Fuck the New York Media.

++++++++++
Actually Marx was not opposed to Capitalism at all,if you had really read Marx.......Marxism was one thing...Stalinism was something completely different and Negative,Wilful and Destructive
For Marx, capitalism is a historical necessity.

Oh, where is my little tin hat, my little tin hat, ......................................... LOL

Hey dumb, dumb, the same Founding Fathers who brought us the Constitution also created the Alien and Sedition Acts that made it illegal to speak out against the government.

That's right, the same dolts who had just fought a bloody war turned right around and made a law that was tyrannical and oppressive. Luckily, Jefferson was there to help over turn most of it. What was left FDR used to lock up innocent Japanese Americans with impunity. You remember FDR, that is one of your Founding Fathers, not mine.

What is even more troubling, however, is that Jefferson took advantage of those laws for his own welfare before doing away with them.

Any article which quotes extensively for the Great Thomas Jefferson, as the one below does...is worth reading.

Where Does It End?

"Whenever a major country is in decline and approaching collapse, a contingent arises that does everything it can to speed up the process toward collapse." {Here, the Democratic/Marxist Party}
Well, truth be told, no matter how inspired or sincere the founding fathers of any nation may be, those who would usurp them are always many in number and, in most cases, are prepared to do whatever it takes to slowly take power and return to tyrannical rule.

"Even under the best forms of Government, those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny."

Can the march toward Marxism which the Democratic Party is now sponsoring...and which leads naturally to Stalinism...ever be reversed?

Drain the Swamp
Build the Wall

Fuck the New York Media.

++++++++++
It ends when freedom loving people have had enough and kill every politician, lawyer, lobbyist and hanger-on in DC and in every state.
37667522-Viva-La-Revolucion-Graffiti-on-Gray-Cement-Street-Wall-Revolution-Concept--Stock-Photo.jpg

Where Does It End?

Drain the Swamp
Build the Wall

Fuck the New York Media.

++++++++++
It ends when freedom loving people have had enough and kill every politician, lawyer, lobbyist and hanger-on in DC and in every state.

No, what you are describing is the French Revolution that only led to Napoleon, a real despot.

The truth of the matter is, only a moral people can be free as Ben Franklin aptly pointed out.

In these sentiments, Sir, I agree to this Constitution with all its faults, if they are such; because I think a general Government necessary for us, and there is no form of Government but what may be a blessing to the people if well administered, and believe farther that this is likely to be well administered for a course of years, and can only end in Despotism, as other forms have done before it, when the people shall become so corrupted as to need despotic Government, being incapable of any other

Where Does It End?

Drain the Swamp
Build the Wall

Fuck the New York Media.

++++++++++
37667522-Viva-La-Revolucion-Graffiti-on-Gray-Cement-Street-Wall-Revolution-Concept--Stock-Photo.jpg

Oh dear, another Bernie Sanders fan.

Listen, try to kill off the entire GOP at a Virginia baseball game if you like, that does nothing to "fix" anything.

Where Does It End?

Drain the Swamp
Build the Wall

Fuck the New York Media.

++++++++++

Oh dear, another Bernie Sanders fan.

Listen, try to kill off the entire GOP at a Virginia baseball game if you like, that does nothing to "fix" anything.
I have made no threats against government officials nor anyone else in this thread. You're barking up the wrong tree, Fido.

Where Does It End?

Drain the Swamp
Build the Wall

Fuck the New York Media.

++++++++++

No, what you are describing is the French Revolution that only led to Napoleon, a real despot.

The truth of the matter is, only a moral people can be free as Ben Franklin aptly pointed out.

In these sentiments, Sir, I agree to this Constitution with all its faults, if they are such; because I think a general Government necessary for us, and there is no form of Government but what may be a blessing to the people if well administered, and believe farther that this is likely to be well administered for a course of years, and can only end in Despotism, as other forms have done before it, when the people shall become so corrupted as to need despotic Government, being incapable of any other

you're assuming history will repeat.

we killed off the English and did very well, so we can repeat that instead and are far more likely to do so.

Where Does It End?

Drain the Swamp
Build the Wall

Fuck the New York Media.

++++++++++

you're assuming history will repeat.

we killed off the English and did very well, so we can repeat that instead and are far more likely to do so.

Assume? It is repeating, just look around.

America has lost it's moral Judeo-Christian soul and replaced it with Progressivism. They can't even decide what gender they are now, let alone how to get a grip on the exponentially increasing debt.

Stick a a fork in it Spanky, the party is over.

Where does plutocracy end? If you are referring to social security and medicare, the things that actually help working people survive once they retire, once those Art gone the p!autocrats have it all. What a load of bull the OP is.

Where does plutocracy end? If you are referring to social security and medicare, the things that actually help working people survive once they retire, once those Art gone the p!autocrats have it all. What a load of bull the OP is.

I'm referring to a people who have become so materialistic, they have turned to Marxism which equates human existence and worth to a dollar sign.

We have forgotten our love of God and the freedom he bring and traded it in for "security" and the nanny state.

I'm referring to a people who have become so materialistic, they have turned to Marxism which equates human existence and worth to a dollar sign.

We have forgotten our love of God and the freedom he bring and traded it in for "security" and the nanny state.
God doesn't pay the bills and you have no clue what Marxism is or isn't.

Oh, where is my little tin hat, my little tin hat, ......................................... LOL

Hey dumb, dumb, the same Founding Fathers who brought us the Constitution also created the Alien and Sedition Acts that made it illegal to speak out against the government.

That's right, the same dolts who had just fought a bloody war turned right around and made a law that was tyrannical and oppressive. Luckily, Jefferson was there to help over turn most of it. What was left FDR used to lock up innocent Japanese Americans with impunity. You remember FDR, that is one of your Founding Fathers, not mine.

What is even more troubling, however, is that Jefferson took advantage of those laws for his own welfare before doing away with them.
And what do we learn from that????

Government, in the hands of ANYONE, without adequate checks by the people, will do harm, no matter who is in charge.

The solution?

sbr.jpg

Lots of these.

What is more important? Tyranny and no more mass shootings, which accounts for 0.00002% of all deaths, or freedom and a proper check on government?

:dunno:

Government, in the hands of ANYONE, without adequate checks by the people, will do harm, no matter who is in charge.

The solution?

sbr.jpg

Lots of these.

What is more important? Tyranny and no more mass shootings, which accounts for 0.00002% of all deaths, or freedom and a proper check on government?

Kill, kill, kill, die, die, die!

Yes, that has solved a lot over the years, hasn't it?

Indeed, the less people the less noise
Not to mention the whole "global warming" problem being mitigated by fewer people.
:lol:

A communist revolution has never succeeded in the U.S.

And it never succeeded anywhere else and never will succeed anywhere else.

The issue is, do you want centralized planning of the redistribution of wealth? The more you have of it, the less folks that have money.

Somehow it makes people feel better if a lone king has all the money.

The solution?

sbr.jpg

Lots of these.

Who is 'free'? Seriously!

The bank owns my house, the bank owns my car. If I don't work my family & I will become homeless and starve. If I get laid off, I lose my house and car. Despite the fact that my wife and I have been working for almost 30 years each.

THIS IS FREEDOM?????

We are nothing but SLAVE to the wealthy (abiet, well treated slaves). Free economic opportunity is limited only to those who become members of fraternal organizations - and are subject to their rules and hierarchical organization.

I do not fear the government - it's the organization that protects me and my family from becoming absolute slaves to the wealthy and guarantees that I have a least SOME rights.

Yes, we need proper checks on the government, but infinitely more than that, we need the government to have proper checks on the wealthy!

And it never succeeded anywhere else and never will succeed anywhere else.

The issue is, do you want centralized planning of the redistribution of wealth? The more you have of it, the less folks that have money.

Somehow it makes people feel better if a lone king has all the money.
Let he who earns keep what he earns. No central planning needed.

Who is 'free'? Seriously!

The bank owns my house, the bank owns my car. If I don't work my family & I will become homeless and starve. If I get laid off, I lose my house and car. Despite the fact that my wife and I have been working for almost 30 years each.

THIS IS FREEDOM?????

We are nothing but SLAVE to the wealthy (abiet, well treated slaves). Free economic opportunity is limited only to those who become members of fraternal organizations - and are subject to their rules and hierarchical organization.

I do not fear the government - it's the organization that protects me and my family from becoming absolute slaves to the wealthy and guarantees that I have a least SOME rights.

Yes, we need proper checks on the government, but infinitely more than that, we need the government to have proper checks on the wealthy!
THIS is what we have become? We are completely ignorant of nature?

Go live in Alaska, off the grid, where the entire world is yours.

You still have to work or you will starve. Wild animals have to work or starve.

Where the fuck has this completely backward way of thinking come from?

Forum List

Back